Best Buy Trade-in Thread: 50% Bonus with Pre-order of Rage or NBA 2K12, 9/25-10/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bh47

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
!!! Promotions available in stores only, and they DO NOT stack !!!
Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers.

Current Promos:

- 50% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order.
Offer valid 9/25 to 10/01/2011.

- 40% Bonus with Gears of War 3 Purchase.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order/purchase Gears of War 3. Offer expires 10/01/2011

- Trade 3, Get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer expires 10/01/2011

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer expires 10/01/2011

Link: http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/QuoteCalculatorVideoGames.cfm (click on "Show Promotions available in stores only" on top right)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE

Check most up-to-date TIV using BB's Video Games Value Estimator.

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades are now done at the Trade-In Counter at the Gaming Dept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

:bomb: The values in the Lists do not match the values in the Estimator. What's up with that?
I don't know. It seems the Lists are usually updated on Sundays, and the TIVs are adjusted to reflect the List in a few days. But as trades are made, the TIVs may change and the Lists are not updated frequently. Again, check the Estimator for latest TIV.

The promo says "Trade 2..." or "Trade 3..." but I only want to trade 1 game, will I still get $x amount?
You will get whatever TIV is offered according to the Estimator for each game. The promo is titled "Trade 2" etc to make the giftcards sound more lucrative.

The 2 games I want to trade are worth more than $60 combined according to the Estimator. Does that mean I will only get $60 for the 2 games?
No. You will get whatever TIV is offered according to the Estimator for each game. For example, if your total according to the Estimator is $70, you will get a $70 giftcard.

:bomb: If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as you ship it before the "Ship by" date "Your item(s) must be received within 14 days to get the quoted value" (as of 5/2), and your games are received in the condition you declared.

How long do I have after I lock in a trade online before I have to ship it?
30 days. Has been recently changed to "Your item(s) must be received within 14 days to get the quoted value".

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
According to BB: "We will not accept more than 3 games of the same title and platform from a customer (or address) in a year. Please do not submit more than the limit as excess submissions WILL NOT BE RETURNED." Example, you can trade 3 copies of Portal 2 for PS3 and 3 copies of Portal 2 for x360 without problems. Some people have been banned from trade-ins at BB due to the violation of this policy. If you plan on trading more than 3 copies of a game per platform by doing it through various stores, you do so at your own risk and discretion.

:bomb: Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
BB used to be strict about complete copies, but this has changed, and ppl are trading games in store without manuals or cover sleeve for full TIV. If you trade online it's sometimes YMMV. I would advise you to send in complete games (case, disc, manual) since some ppl are reporting only getting 50% of the locked TIV.

I see people talking about getting Amazon giftcards by trading at Best Buy. How are they doing that?
Some Best Buys sell Kindle giftcards which can be used on Amazon.com like regular Amazon giftcards. You will not get the Kindle card with your trade, but you can buy them with your BB giftcard.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live.

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
According to BB's own FAQ:
Q: Is trade-in limited to items I bought at Best Buy?
A: No.

I don't know why this happens, but apparently some stores do not have their system setup to take non-BB purchased items at this time. Check the link above regarding stores that do video games trade-ins first.

Last edited by a moderator:
are kindle cards still working for people? I have 3 games that I can go 30% for, or do them for 40% towards umvc3 or something. The difference in the end is like a dollar fifty or something. If I can flip it into amazon creds then I can apply it against Dark Souls on my amazon preorder.

[quote name='skin21rip']normally dont flip and now i know why
its an addiction[/QUOTE]Yeah, when I told my wife about the blockbuster possibilities, she gave me all of our grocery money to flip to VISA gift cards. Took $300 and turned it into about $520. I made sure to let her know that this isn't something we can do every week. But flipping is like crack. I didn't even get to blockbuster until Friday. I can only image what I could have gotten on Tuesday.

[quote name='skin21rip']normally dont flip and now i know why
its an addiction

i went all out for the games i would have purchased any ways heres how it broke down

spend $160 on varius titles at blockbuster
trade in at best buy for $328.xx credit
pre order

batman ac
cod mw3
battlfield 3
gears of war 3
fifa 12

get 2 $10 reward zone cards for spending 300 on games
get $100 gift card for 5 preorder and pick ups

buy $120 worth of visa cards(pay diffrence)

spend $40 = 5 brand new titles less then $10 a piece[/QUOTE]

If you pay these games using tradein gift card, you won't get the reward zone points. This bothers me too.

You can still get the $100 reward zone credit for pre-order/purchase 5 titles if you use the gift card amounts, right?

I finally got on the PS2 sports train. Flipped about 70 of them this weekend. Traded in a PS2 slim I bought at a yard sale for $7.50 and a few other things from yard sales/older games, bought a bunch of PS2 sports stuff and got over $100 at best buy to use on some games coming out in the future.

Could have done a lot more but the time involved was already at my patience limits and I don't invest cash into flipping anymore. I used to when the blockbuster flips were really good like two-three years ago but now it's just turning credit into more credit.

I'm usually a kmart person but I think I'll actually buy those pre-orders at best buy. I did Uncharted 3, Batman, Rage, Skyrim, and assassin's creed.

It'll be weird paying full price $60 for those but when I get that $100 reward zone I can pay for Zelda and Ultimate Marvel 3 for free, basically. It works out to be pretty comparable to kmart's offers usually. I feel like they might beat $20 coupons on some of these titles though. Free points card or half off another game offers are possible too.

[quote name='jer7583']You can still get the $100 reward zone credit for pre-order/purchase 5 titles if you use the gift card amounts, right?

I finally got on the PS2 sports train. Flipped about 70 of them this weekend. Traded in a PS2 slim I bought at a yard sale for $7.50 and a few other things from yard sales/older games, bought a bunch of PS2 sports stuff and got over $100 at best buy to use on some games coming out in the future.

Could have done a lot more but the time involved was already at my patience limits and I don't invest cash into flipping anymore. I used to when the blockbuster flips were really good like two-three years ago but now it's just turning credit into more credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the 5/100 would work if you paid them in all RZ certs and Gift Cards/Trade cards. It makes it a no brainer for me this season. I have to do the math still but I think each game will cost me in about $32 actual cash to buy and then I get $20 back for each. Plus any price match is the cherry on top. Deus Ex is going to end up costing me about $22 right now and I got $20 back ($10 promo, $10 for GC bonus).

even with out the $20 back still good not to mention any price matches for these games

also will price matches mess with this promotion at all for the $100 gift card

since im banned from gamestop online and gamestop tradeins instore, im fine if they get some competition. I dont want them killed completely tho because competition is always best for us, the consumers. Bestbuy has def been bringing their game lately tho. in sales, tradeins, preorders, etc.

and nope, bestbuy forums said pricematches are just fine. i got madden pm'd for 45, played a few days, then flipped back for 45. free 20 and 1/5 preorders already done. now im contemplating resistance 3 or not...

[quote name='skin21rip']even with out the $20 back still good not to mention any price matches for these games

also will price matches mess with this promotion at all for the $100 gift card[/QUOTE]

I should not effect them. Try this thread.

http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Re...Pre-Ordering-and-Purchasing-Games/td-p/288588

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game will I still qualify for the $100 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not effect your eligibility for the $100 bonus certificate.

I think this is why we won't see any added bonuses for the games. BB is already giving $20 plus they pricematch. They must have decided they want the high spending multiple game buyers. We will see I guess if it is successful for them. Not sure if they will be losing customers to those with individual credits or not.

[quote name='Velo214']since im banned from gamestop online and gamestop tradeins instore, im fine if they get some competition. I dont want them killed completely tho because competition is always best for us, the consumers. Bestbuy has def been bringing their game lately tho. in sales, tradeins, preorders, etc.

and nope, bestbuy forums said pricematches are just fine. i got madden pm'd for 45, played a few days, then flipped back for 45. free 20 and 1/5 preorders already done. now im contemplating resistance 3 or not...[/QUOTE]

WAITWAITWAIT when did instore take effect? i remember online but really? haha

So I had a random thought and was wondering... obviously when we get these gift cards and turn around and use them we don't get RZ points for our purchases. But if we use our gift cards to buy the Visa GC and then use that to make our purchase would we get the points?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']So I had a random thought and was wondering... obviously when we get these gift cards and turn around and use them we don't get RZ points for our purchases. But if we use our gift cards to buy the Visa GC and then use that to make our purchase would we get the points?[/QUOTE]

You might be on to something there.

[quote name='Velo214']since im banned from gamestop online and gamestop tradeins instore, im fine if they get some competition. I dont want them killed completely tho because competition is always best for us, the consumers. Bestbuy has def been bringing their game lately tho. in sales, tradeins, preorders, etc.

and nope, bestbuy forums said pricematches are just fine. i got madden pm'd for 45, played a few days, then flipped back for 45. free 20 and 1/5 preorders already done. now im contemplating resistance 3 or not...[/QUOTE]

I'm curious, how did toy get banned? I've only heard one other story about somebody getting banned from there...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm curious, how did toy get banned? I've only heard one other story about somebody getting banned from there...[/QUOTE]

online bans are initiated by corporate. To my knowledge they have banned for 'dealer-like' activity such as buying multiples of one item.

in store bans are initiated by Managers and DMs which then go out to corporate. These have been done based on too much coupon use or too much 'dealer-like' trade-in activity.

Reasons for banning are always YMMV.

[quote name='Japakneez']online bans are initiated by corporate. To my knowledge they have banned for 'dealer-like' activity such as buying multiples of one item.

in store bans are initiated by Managers and DMs which then go out to corporate. These have been done based on too much coupon use or too much 'dealer-like' trade-in activity.

Reasons for banning are always YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. That still sucks though.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']So I had a random thought and was wondering... obviously when we get these gift cards and turn around and use them we don't get RZ points for our purchases. But if we use our gift cards to buy the Visa GC and then use that to make our purchase would we get the points?[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't the flaw be that you have to pay at least $6 extra for a Visa GC?

If your profits from flipping are high enough/reward zone points are higher than the fee for the visa card then it works out.

Just like blockbuster flipping, the visa fees were worth it to get rid of blockbuster credit.

yeah online was late 2010 cuz i kept buying like 10 lbp's and flipping them and getting in on glitches all the time and they just made it so i can't order online ever.

instore was just last month, which was odd. i really hadnt gone to gamestop in forever, unlike last year where i was buying and flipping from one gamestop to the next and cancelling preorders and etc. the only thing i did was cancel my mass effect 3 preorder for 60 cuz bestbuy had ce for 70(not anymore oh well) but after that i showed up with a stack of games and they told me they couldn't take them. he was a douche anyway but i asked why and he just said they got a letter from dm. i told him, that's fine ill just have my gf come in and do it, and he said she was unable to trade things in either. how weird.
so i can still buy from there, but ugh why would i want to. i cashed out all my pur points and burnt off the rest of my credit. last time i went in was just to get those 50 ps2 games and i just paid him and left, lol. no loss tho. i had like 500 credit last year and i knew gamestop sucked so i spent it all on flips and got another ps3 for my grrl and that was the end of that.
yow

[quote name='DudeImGodly']High TiV's should continue for a LONG time.

BB has a strategy plan to literally kill off gamestop (in the US atleast) by 2015[/QUOTE]

Yay! Didn't the USSR have the same plans for the US back in the 80s?

gotta go do a monster bbv/B2B run!

[quote name='Velo214']it is an addiction. i spend more time buying and flipping games then playing them... well that's cuz i do it at work, but still!

skin21rip, you won't be getting 2 $10 rz cards for spending 300, if you used the gift card you don't earn points. only on cash/credit card.[/QUOTE]

me too...sometimes it feels like work. :)

if you buy the visa cards to pay with, vs. Gift card, you're 8 dollars better off.

[quote name='Velo214']it is an addiction. i spend more time buying and flipping games then playing them... well that's cuz i do it at work, but still!

skin21rip, you won't be getting 2 $10 rz cards for spending 300, if you used the gift card you don't earn points. only on cash/credit card.[/QUOTE]

me too...sometimes it feels like work. :)

if you buy the visa cards to pay with, vs. Gift card, you're 8 dollars better off.

Is $1 the lowest TIV Best Buy has? If so, I have about $600 in gamestop credit so I will be buying tons of PS2 games and transferring it over to Best Buy.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Is $1 the lowest TIV Best Buy has? If so, I have about $600 in gamestop credit so I will be buying tons of PS2 games and transferring it over to Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

If you do this now and you some how find 600 copies of $1 or less PS2 games this is how it turns out.

Gamestop B2G2 on PS2 games so assume all games are $1
$600
=1200 games

$1200 in BB credit + 40% bonus = $1680

If you fucking do this I dont know what the fuck ill do.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']If you do this now and you some how find 600 copies of $1 or less PS2 games this is how it turns out.

Gamestop B2G2 on PS2 games so assume all games are $1
$600
=1200 games

$1200 in BB credit + 40% bonus = $1680

If you fucking do this I dont know what the fuck ill do.[/QUOTE]

you forgot the gamestop 10% discount for buying used games :)
sadly bestbuys will honor the 3 titles per system if you come in with a huge stack of same titles, i only had about 500 titles and had to split it among a few people and do multiple preorders, very time consuming but worthwhile

[quote name='bgame2']Anyone know why they only charge tax on preorders some of the time?[/QUOTE]
Computers fucks up occasionally there shouldnt be tax

[quote name='elitedemo']you forgot the gamestop 10% discount for buying used games :)
sadly bestbuys will honor the 3 titles per system if you come in with a huge stack of same titles, i only had about 500 titles and had to split it among a few people and do multiple preorders, very time consuming but worthwhile[/QUOTE]

that'd be 60 extra titles >.<

Kinda super fucking jealous.

[quote name='Clown069']so basically trade in the games then take the gift card and buy the visa card?[/QUOTE]

Visa's have a $200 limit. I'd say kindle cards.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Visa's have a $200 limit. I'd say kindle cards.[/QUOTE]

Well my trade credit will only be around $100 and i want to grab Dead Island tomorrow.

[quote name='elitedemo']you forgot the gamestop 10% discount for buying used games :)
sadly bestbuys will honor the 3 titles per system if you come in with a huge stack of same titles, i only had about 500 titles and had to split it among a few people and do multiple preorders, very time consuming but worthwhile[/QUOTE]

500 games? pic or bust. i want a fucking video of you doing this shit, or else no dice for you

Best Buy's trade-in process has definitely gotten smoother than when I did it a few months back. It still has a long way to go to compete with GS (in terms of quickness/easiness of doing the trade-ins). But then again, I didn't burden them with 100 (or 500 :roll:) disc-only PS2 games. I went to a GS that actually carried PS2 games (since my closest one got rid of them already) and of course all the 99 cent stuff was disc-only. I would have bought them to trade to BBY if they had the cases but I didn't want to deal with the hassle of disc-only. I don't see how you guys can do 100's of them (I was going to do 4 or 8 tops - and only if they had cases :lol:).

But my 10 360/PS3/Wii game trade went smoothly enough except that StarFox 3DS (my preorder choice) is no longer in the system (I guess since it comes out so soon - it was in there last week). So what they did was order it online to be shipped to my house. That was somewhat odd because now I have to wait for slow-ass free shipping (5-10 business days) to get it to me. I don't know why they didn't do it for store pickup. Of course it is just ordered on my BestBuy.com account so I can simply cancel it and buy it in store!

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I've been thinking the same thing. Remember the amazing trade in bonuses Amazon had when they first started doing trade ins?[/QUOTE]

Not just Amazon, remember when Blockbuster attempted their version of used game retail via "Gamerush"?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']High TiV's should continue for a LONG time.

BB has a strategy plan to literally kill off gamestop (in the US atleast) by 2015[/QUOTE]

I am sure Blockbuster thought the same thing when they started up their used game arm, if you want try looking up "Gamerush".

[quote name='xskaxninjax']Yeah, it's only a matter of time before BB's values drop like a sinker once they realize they can't keep up like this. People complain about GS's trade in values pretty often, but there are stores that are worse. They've been in the business for a long time, and they know what works... and it's NOT paying someone more for a game than they'll be able to sell it for. Gamestop's values are lower because they're prepared for reprints and MSRP drops, as well as having decades worth of sales history to judge what they'll be able to get back from a game.[/QUOTE]

Yup as you can see how Blockbuster ended up in BK. They tried to move in on Gamestop market with Gamerush, and at first it was awesome because they had the craziest TIV and promos. And they were so new to the market that they had no restrictions at first as to trade in quantities and their minimum TIV was $1 + promo bumps of up to $20 per game (so $21 minimum). Shit, they didnt even prevent the flippers from raping them on their own trades. Trade in crap games buy new release used games for $1 (via promo) and then flip it right back sometimes to the same store, sometimes to the one 3 blocks away. It was madness I tell you. RIP BBV and Gamerush.

As Velo pointed out, competition in the used game market only helps us, the consumer, so that we can find better ways to maximize value, and day trade videogames to feed our gaming habits. Bring it on.

Tried out a new BB just to trade in 4 games and got stuck behind some 12-year old kid there with his parents trading in like 200 of these ps2 games). I wasn't sure what to think of it, but I was glad to learn that this is a good BB.

Also, Velo, while I'd love to see you as a manager of that BB, I'd be reminded of those monster dot com commercials during the superbowl where they guy is in the office full of monkeys. I think that would wear you down man, at lot of the blueshirts would be a serious downgrade from a rhesus monkey.

Did some quick looking at gamestop's website out of curiosity.
there are 106 PS2 games that sell for 99 cents.

that means according to best buy's rules you could trade in 318 of these titles before hitting their imposed limits.

those 318 titles would cost 143.29 at gamestop

Best Buy would then give you 445.20 for those games. Profit of 301.91.
Just thought it was interesting to think of the max one person could profit from the PS2 flips.

If you had to move on to 1.99 games every set of 4 would cost $3.58 and would trade in for $5.60

$2.99 games are even a good way to transfer credit to best buy(also amazon/visa) because a set of 4 costs $5.38 and trades to best buy for that same $5.60.

$3.99 games well pass the $5.60 threshold.

Best Buy could prevent all this flipping by simply reducing the TIV of all PS2 games gamestop lists at below $3.99 to about 32 cents base. It would allow people to transfer credit evenly but not make profit. I suspect that best buy sees it as a way of getting heavy traders into its store and people who have old PS2 collections they thought worthless into their store and pre-ordering new games.

[quote name='nakanenui']Not just Amazon, remember when Blockbuster attempted their version of used game retail via "Gamerush"?

[/QUOTE]

I think one of the things, too, is that not all of us are developing some "loyalty" to BB. We are just there because it's the best value. It's not like GS couldn't win us all back by doing some better TIVs (or just posting their damn TIVs online, since I'm sure that there are plenty of good TIVs for GS, I'm just tired of calling them).

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Is $1 the lowest TIV Best Buy has? If so, I have about $600 in gamestop credit so I will be buying tons of PS2 games and transferring it over to Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
For now, yeah, the lowest tiv they have is $1. Some of the $1.99 or so PS2 titles from GS may well trade right back into BB for $2 or so before bonus as well. So if your GS stores run outta $.99 Madden/NCAA/Tiger Woods/2k sports games, you could always try some of those.;)

[quote name='nakanenui']Yup as you can see how Blockbuster ended up in BK. They tried to move in on Gamestop market with Gamerush, and at first it was awesome because they had the craziest TIV and promos. And they were so new to the market that they had no restrictions at first as to trade in quantities and their minimum TIV was $1 + promo bumps of up to $20 per game (so $21 minimum). Shit, they didnt even prevent the flippers from raping them on their own trades. Trade in crap games buy new release used games for $1 (via promo) and then flip it right back sometimes to the same store, sometimes to the one 3 blocks away. It was madness I tell you. RIP BBV and Gamerush.[/QUOTE]

Uh, Blockbuster did not go into bankruptcy because of their game trade-in program. That was a drop in the bucket compared to their overall problems.

Now, I have a feeling based on the mass-scale flipping I see just in this thread that if they had done what they did now, though, they might have gone under much faster ;). Back in the heyday of BBV/Gamerush trade-ins (2004-2006 or so) so many less people were large-scale flippers.

[quote name='io']Uh, Blockbuster did not go into bankruptcy because of their game trade-in program. That was a drop in the bucket compared to their overall problems.

Now, I have a feeling based on the mass-scale flipping I see just in this thread that if they had done what they did now, though, they might have gone under much faster ;). Back in the heyday of BBV/Gamerush trade-ins (2004-2006 or so) so many less people were large-scale flippers.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't as easy if you think about it.

Oh good ol' Gamerush; I used to utterly rape and pillage their stores. I was only in, hmm... 9th (?) grade at the time; getting pumped for games like Halo 2, Project Snowblind, Fable, MGS3, the PSP, etc.

I remember one deal in particular; while I don't recall the exact specifics, it was something along the lines of "Four select games for $20". At the same time, they were running a deal where you could get any new release or preorder for $5 with the trade-in of ANY two games.

So, obviously, I'd buy four games for $20, and thus be able to get two new releases for $5 + $5 with those games. Thus, two $50 games ($100 value) for $30 out of pocket.

But THEN, they had bonus trade in values for certain reasons; so I'd turn around, take those two games I just bought for $30, and trade them in for ~$70.

Then I'd go get 12 games using the aforementioned deal with $60 of that credit. Then trade those for new games. Boom, spend $20 out of pocket, and then the last $10 of my credit, and get six new release games.

So right there, I'd have spent about fifty bucks, but I'd have six brand new release games or fully paid off preorders.

And it just kept stacking. Over and over and over. It just blew my mind. At 15 years old, I could have done a better job running and making these promotions than the guy who was probably fifty years old, in a suit, in an office in NY, making six figures a year. I just shook my head and laughed. I probably dropped about $200 of cash at that store; but for 18 months or so, I purchased every new release, an X360, a PSP, and more.

Best profiteering I'll ever have was with Gamerush.

[quote name='mattcube64']Oh good ol' Gamerush; I used to utterly rape and pillage their stores. I was only in, hmm... 9th (?) grade at the time; getting pumped for games like Halo 2, Project Snowblind, Fable, MGS3, the PSP, etc.

I remember one deal in particular; while I don't recall the exact specifics, it was something along the lines of "Four select games for $20". At the same time, they were running a deal where you could get any new release or preorder for $5 with the trade-in of ANY two games.

So, obviously, I'd buy four games for $20, and thus be able to get two new releases for $5 + $5 with those games. Thus, two $50 games ($100 value) for $30 out of pocket.
[/QUOTE]

Well, that must have been before my time even as I don't remember anything that outrageous. The preorder deal I remember was trade 2 and get a preorder or new release for $30. So basically you could save $20 on any $50 PS2/GC/Xbox game (plus get the value of the 2 trade-ins). And just overall their trade-in values were really good. But there weren't that many exploitable promos. I started trading there at the beginning of 2005 I think. So maybe in 2004 they had some crazy stuff but it was pretty isolated back then. You could do well enough without having to kill off their great deals by flipping games from one location to another.

DudeImGodly - not sure what you mean, but it was pretty easy to do GR trade-ins back then. It was much easier than taking 500 disc-only PS2 games into Best Buy ;).

Anyway, I apologize for getting this thread off-topic. Please go back to Best Buy trade-in deal discussion and no more about BBV/Gamerush. If you want to reminisce, please continue in the BBV thread.

Just send all those disc only games in online and double your money. It seems that our instore and online trading accounts are listed separately on their computer. I've seen it.

Instore and online are synchronize for me. Used wife name, unique address and different fone # to use for online trading. Used that fone # instore last month and they pulled up my wife info.

Gotta love Best Buy, 63$ for Mortal Kombat (23$) and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (22$). Got a price match'd copy of Dead Island for 45$, and gonna put the rest on White Knight Chronicles 2 ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back