Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
**Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 part of the promo?
Yes, Mike from BB corporate have confirmed this multiple times. You won't see any mention of the promo due to publisher request.

Click here for discussion on the 2013 $20 [Unlocked] RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bed8a

As a Reward Zone Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.

Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Best Buy Pre-order bonuses
[customspoiler=Black Ops 2]
fo_codtag0506.gif

Free Exclusive Dog Tags
when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PS3.
fo_doublexp.gif

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Pre-Order Bonus
Test your skills with the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and gain access to Double XP Launch Weekend when you pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. While supplies last
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Far Cry 3]
fo_lostexp0401_2.gif

The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus
Far Cry 3, The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus Mission Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.

Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
You'll receive a code via e-mail on the game's release date for in-game access to the bonus content. Valid e-mail address required to receive download code.
[/customspoiler]

Do I have to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member to qualify?
Yes, in order to qualify for the promotion customers must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member at the time the pre-order is picked up or shipped.

If I am not a member of the Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked], how do I join?
You can only sign up for Gamer’s Club [Unlocked] in store. If you are signing up the day you pick up an eligible pre-order, the pre-order exchange and [Unlocked] sale must be completed on the same receipt.

Is this offer available for both in-store and BestBuy.com purchases?
Yes! Pre-orders and purchases placed both in-store and on BestBuy.com qualify.

Does it count on all editions of the game?
The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple of the same title and still qualify for the promotion?
You can only receive one $20 certificate for each individual title, regardless of version or platform.

There are twelve titles on this list. Can I get 12 $20 certificates if I pre-order and purchase all of them?
Yes! With this offer, members are eligible for up to 12,000 Bonus Reward Zone points if they pre-order and purchase all games.

How do I link my Reward Zone account to my BestBuy.com account to ensure my purchases are tracked?
Check out this handy post by Kyle-BBY with instructions on how to do so.

How long does this promotion run?
The promotion will end 7 days after the last game is released.

When will I get my certificates?
Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] members will receive their $20 certificate approximately 30 days from the date of pick up or shipping of each title as it is released.

Will I still receive my regular RZ points for making the purchases?
Yes, customers will still receive everyday points per the Reward Zone program rules.

Am I still eligible for all additional offers that might be available for the new games such as DLCs or free merchandise?
Yes, customers are still eligible for additional offers they may come available with these new releases.

If I return any of the games, will I still be eligible?
Any game returned will be disqualified for that title’s $20 certificate offer.

If I pre-order and/or purchase any of the above listed games using a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates, will they count as a valid pre-order and purchase towards the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A pre-order and/or purchase with a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates will count as an eligible purchase toward the $20 bonus certificate offer. The Reward Zone program rules regarding earning points when a gift card or certificate is used still apply.

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here.

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game, will I still qualify for the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not affect your eligibility for the $20 bonus certificate.

If you want more titles added alert BB of the games here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...o/idi-p/531520
PC Gamers request for PC games to be added here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...s/idi-p/528964
^Thanks Enuf!
[quote name='lordopus99']$20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked for Dummies

1) You will not get your $20 RZ until around the 30-35 day mark (after purchase). Stop worrying about it until that point.
2) The RZ website is far from accurate. Proof in point, the RZ silver bar. Again, see #1. Patience is a virtue.

What does this mean on a purchase?
- RZGC UNLOCKED PO 10 DISCOUNT - Your 10% discount for Pre Owned Games. This will show up for ANY purchase (gaming or not) as long as you are Gamer's Club Unlocked.
- PS-(system)-(game) i.e. PS-X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 - This is your preorder being deducted from the purchase of the game.

Preorder DLC Bonus - You need to have an email address associated to your Reward Zone account. This is the email address they will send your DLC code to. It typicially can take a day to obtain this. Potentially up to a week. Note your luck of getting this by the time you get home is a crapshoot. Wait a week and then call customer service if you haven't received.

FOR YOUR POINTS...
If your physical receipt shows like below, you should get your $20RZ preorder bonus.

EXCHANGE

Original Tran (Cust Serv Pin) Date

Return Items
Pre-order SKU PS-(system)-(game) 5.00-

Sale Items
SKU Name of Game for above 59.99

The complaining about these points/DLC need to die down. Come on guys/gals...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE[/QUOTE]
^Thanks lordopus99!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joeyshadows']I don't want to lose my rz points even though I already used them, but I did want to use my BL2 or Dishonored purchases towards the b2g1. If it comes down to it I suppose I could always pick up another game with it and still get one free. I was trying to find out about how the rz points would work with the exchange, but I was hung up on while on hold.[/QUOTE]

Why not just trade both in Saturday and then rebuy new copies on Sunday as part of the B2G1 instead. They'll net you $43.20 a piece TIV if you're GCU and that's essentially what they'll cost you to rebuy as part of the deal anyways.

That's what I'm doing. Screw complicated returns or PMs. I'm trading in BL2/RE6/Dishonored then rebuying BL2 and RE6 with MOH Warfighter on Tuesday. All my pre-order RZ certs are safe and it costs the same value in BB credit for RE6/BL2.

Just an idea...

[quote name='esalw822']Why not just trade both in Saturday and then rebuy new copies on Sunday as part of the B2G1 instead. They'll net you $43.20 a piece TIV if you're GCU and that's essentially what they'll cost you to rebuy as part of the deal anyways.

That's what I'm doing. Screw complicated returns or PMs. I'm trading in BL2/RE6/Dishonored then rebuying BL2 and RE6 with MOH Warfighter on Tuesday. All my pre-order RZ certs are safe and it costs the same value in BB credit for RE6/BL2.

Just an idea...[/QUOTE]

This seems like YMMV (not trying to be negative or anything, I just don't see how this would work.) also how do you know your RZ certificates will not be voided? I mean you are returning it

Edit: ohhhh nvm I just understood what you meant now. My mistake

[quote name='esalw822']Why not just trade both in Saturday and then rebuy new copies on Sunday as part of the B2G1 instead. They'll net you $43.20 a piece TIV if you're GCU and that's essentially what they'll cost you to rebuy as part of the deal anyways.

Just an idea...[/QUOTE]There's only one "snag" with that idea: You very likely won't be able to PM price drops on any of those games if they occur within the 30-day (60-day for Silver) window since it would be considered double-dipping, unlike with the single-game purchases.

EDIT: Wait, I'm stupid--you can just use the receipts from the single-game purchases to PM them. #-o Disregard what I said, then.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']I cant believe all the white knights on this site anymore. You do understand the concept of cheap ass gamer dont you?

That is to get the lowest price possible by any means. Good luck to all those trying to get BB to price match three games already bought with the preorder deal to get them to take 20 dollars off each game. I know thats what Im gonna try to do with BL2, Dishonored and Xcom

Get off your soap boxes, if Best Buy goes out of business I can Guarantee that it wont be because of game sales

It used to be hoarding, flipping or walmart returning that got people all riled up for christs sake, now its just getting out of hand[/QUOTE]
Maybe you'd be better off on slickdeals, they seem to share your mentality.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Of course I wasnt suggesting criminal acts, I was suggesting obvious loopholes and glitches and such...

As for retailers going out of business because of video games is ridiculous. A retailer could give their entire video game stock away and it wouldnt have much effect on their bottom line

Anybody who knows what their talking about knows that media like that isnt really liquid inventory, Thats why when you see clearances they practically give them away

Plus this was a debate started by a "double dipping" argument about getting two deals at once, which is hardly fraud[/QUOTE]

That's inaccurate. While I will agree that retailers sell many more things than video games (obvious), saying said games have no impact on the bottom line is false.

Every product in a retailer generates top-line and bottom-line revenue; that is why they stock it. While some items may be loss leaders in a store (think milk and bread), an entire video game section is not that. If Best Buy did not make revenue and profit on their games, they would not carry them. Also, Best Buy clearly makes a large chunk of profit on their games which is why they are running promotions like these. It is both trying to capture market share from other stores as well as holding onto their own they have lost (or at least perceived to).

As for Best Buy hurting because video games sales are not what they were could be accurate, but not the only answer. I'd be confident to say margins on their games are 40% or so (which feels accurate) and games make up 10% of their revenue; that is a lot of profit to give back in an economy where people are not purchasing new TVs as often, new computers as often, etc. Best Buy as a corporation likely runs on low margins after overhead, so games can have a huge impact since they generate revenue and profit - but in your world, I guess neither are present.

Also, the reason you see clearances on games is because it takes up shelf space; valuable, expensive shelf-space. Clearance is an effect of minimizing loss and opening avenues to future revenue.

-End rant

[quote name='Vigilante']There's only one "snag" with that idea: You very likely won't be able to PM price drops on any of those games if they occur within the 30-day (60-day for Silver) window since it would be considered double-dipping, unlike with the single-game purchases.

EDIT: Wait, I'm stupid--you can just use the receipts from the single-game purchases to PM them. #-o Disregard what I said, then.[/QUOTE]

Wow that's a good idea I might just end up trading in my copy of Dishonored today to re-buy when I pick-up MOH:Warfighter. Now if there was only a 3rd game I was interested in that I didn't already have already.

Do you have to have the original printed receipt to PM?

I'm gonna be out and about today and eventually leaving up north for the weekend, so i'd like to stop by BB when they open later today before heading north...

[quote name='advanced']They trade in for $27. $27 x 1.5 = 40.5. $40.5 + (.1 x 27) = $43.2.[/QUOTE]

even though it says $40 store credit in-store only right on their website?

yeah, I'm dumb, $40 credit after 50%, I get it now

[quote name='Sindur']even though it says $40 store credit in-store only right on their website?[/QUOTE]

Because that isn't the base value. If you looked to see how much it was getting, you would see that it shows $27.

[quote name='splattered']Do you have to have the original printed receipt to PM?

I'm gonna be out and about today and eventually leaving up north for the weekend, so i'd like to stop by BB when they open later today before heading north...[/QUOTE]I think they can pull up the original receipt through your Reward Zone account if you don't have it handy, but if you do, it makes the process go a lot faster.

If you don't have the receipt, the Customer Service Pin at the bottom of it (also found on MYRZ.com) is helpful too. Keeps them from having to search for it.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']I see everyone talking about trading in today but why not wait till tomorrow when it will be 100 percent bonus trade in?[/QUOTE]

Because the values after the bonus will be around the same or less. They aren't going to hold at what they currently are.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']I see everyone talking about trading in today but why not wait till tomorrow when it will be 100 percent bonus trade in?[/QUOTE]

Most TiV tank when 100% comes into affect. Normally the highest TiV on new games when 100% is active is $20 (making it $40), so technically right now is probably the highest TiV you will get.

After reading a few posts I have come to the conclusion that having already bought two, FIFA 13 and Dishonored preordered titles, then receiving the $20 gift certs and then trying to jump on the B2G1 maybe is not worth it. It sounds YMMV. Also, considering the fact that I am a rewards silver, perhaps maybe both games will drop in price within the 60 days. In any case good luck to those fortunate enough to take on the B2G1 deal and get the rewards cert $20 for those games.

[quote name='xXI SPECTER IXx']After reading a few posts I have come to the conclusion that having already bought two, FIFA 13 and Dishonored preordered titles, then receiving the $20 gift certs and then trying to jump on the B2G1 maybe is not worth it. It sounds YMMV. Also, considering the fact that I am a rewards silver, perhaps maybe both games will drop in price within the 60 days. In any case good luck to those fortunate enough to take on the B2G1 deal and get the rewards cert $20 for those games.[/QUOTE]There's an idea going around that you could just trade in the copies you preordered, buy them again with the B2G1 (i.e., you'd need a third game in your case), and use the receipts from your preordered copies to PM if/when the respective games drop in price. Of course, the only reason to do this would be to acquire that third game for (technically) ~$40 before tax, and there would be no way to PM that game in the future due to it being part of the B2G1.

That sounds a little complicated specially in my case since I would have to
pick up a third game. I also do not want to risk losing my gift certs. I am hoping both games drop in price within sixty days since I am a reward silver member.

[quote name='Vigilante']There's an idea going around that you could just trade in the copies you preordered, buy them again with the B2G1 (i.e., you'd need a third game in your case), and use the receipts from your preordered copies to PM if/when the respective games drop in price. Of course, the only reason to do this would be to acquire that third game for (technically) ~$40 before tax, and there would be no way to PM that game in the future due to it being part of the B2G1.[/QUOTE]

So like most people, I finally got my welcome packet from joing @Gamer back at the start of September and they expire Nov 3rd. Would I just call Customer Service and ask them to send me a new batch since only being able to use them for 2 weeks is a little dumb. esp since a b2g1 on new is next week and a b2g1 on used was this week.

Well seeing as how I can't choose in store pickup for a Halo 4 preorder online. Can I do it in store and still get the $20 credit? Wasn't sure if this worked online only.

[quote name='xXI SPECTER IXx']That sounds a little complicated specially in my case since I would have to
pick up a third game. I also do not want to risk losing my gift certs. I am hoping both games drop in price within sixty days since I am a reward silver member.[/QUOTE]
Trading them in would still allow you to PM the original receipt. As long as you don't mess with the original transaction you can still PM and keep your $20 certificates. If you were to rebuy the two games you traded in along with the third you would only end up paying $40 for all three which when doing a B2G1 on $60 games is what they come out to per game anyways. That is of course assuming TIVs hold. And you still get to PM Dishonored/Fifa when/if they drop.

So what you are suggesting is trade in both games I bought, then rebuy them plus an additional game, which would put me an extra 40 dollars out of pocket to get that additional game. Maybe I am looking at it wrong, yet it seems like I am losing out if I go this route. One thing I do like is that I do get to restart my 60 days of pm from being a silver member, but I am thinking this would be double dipping since I got the B2G1 deal already.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Trading them in would still allow you to PM the original receipt. As long as you don't mess with the original transaction you can still PM and keep your $20 certificates. If you were to rebuy the two games you traded in along with the third you would only end up paying $40 for all three which when doing a B2G1 on $60 games is what they come out to per game anyways. That is of course assuming TIVs hold. And you still get to PM Dishonored/Fifa when/if they drop.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I didn't play my cards wrong. I traded my dishonored in today, I'm unlocked and yet they didn't allow me to get my extra 10%, So 40.50 for me. Checked my pending points when I got home and no longer showing my pending 1000 points. I traded the game, did not return it. I should still be eligible to my $20 bonus, correct?

Got my welcome b2g1 coupon which expires on 11/6, total bs. I've read some people saying the b2g1 coupon will work with this offer. What will I have to do to get asscreed $20 promo certificate and the b2g1 coupon to work.

[quote name='IMikeU']Hopefully I didn't play my cards wrong. I traded my dishonored in today, I'm unlocked and yet they didn't allow me to get my extra 10%, So 40.50 for me. Checked my pending points when I got home and no longer showing my pending 1000 points. I traded the game, did not return it. I should still be eligible to my $20 bonus, correct?[/QUOTE]

Call the RZ helpline, hopefully someone can get you your 10% issued back to you. Trading in a game won't affect the 1,000 points.

[quote name='xXI SPECTER IXx']So what you are suggesting is trade in both games I bought, then rebuy them plus an additional game, which would put me an extra 40 dollars out of pocket to get that additional game. Maybe I am looking at it wrong, yet it seems like I am losing out if I go this route. One thing I do like is that I do get to restart my 60 days of pm from being a silver member, but I am thinking this would be double dipping since I got the B2G1 deal already.[/QUOTE]

Ok then you have two other options: Buy 3 new games with the B2G1 and pay $120 out of pocket with no price matches or return and rebuy the two games you've already bought, get the third free and risk losing the $20 certificates with no longer being able to price match all three games.

At least with trading them in you get to continue being able to price match them and most games today hit $40 within two months so you'll honestly probably get back the $40 you spent out of pocket and you know you won't lose out on the $20 certificates.

I am really considering that option you laid out about trading in my Fifa 13 and Dishonored copy. Then rebuying them and getting a free game. My concern now is wouldn't it be double dipping if I tried to price match later down he line? (even though I got the B2G1 promotion)

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Ok then you have two other options: Buy 3 new games with the B2G1 and pay $120 out of pocket with no price matches or return and rebuy the two games you've already bought, get the third free and risk losing the $20 certificates with no longer being able to price match all three games.

At least with trading them in you get to continue being able to price match them and most games today hit $40 within two months so you'll honestly probably get back the $40 you spent out of pocket and you know you won't lose out on the $20 certificates.[/QUOTE]

It is double dipping so it would be very YMMV to get a manager to do that for you.

Also, supermarioz6, if you're talking about the Nuketown map I have seen people discussing that it might be included in all copies inside the box so it might be worth investigating.

[quote name='supermarioz5']Damn that free 20 bucks is a good deal to preordering blackops 2 but I kinda want the free map from gamestop. This is a tough choice =(.

sig.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Tough choice? Nuketown is available everywhere.

That is one very interesting news of fact. Might as well stay where I am at. Better quit while I am ahead with those two certs it's practically the same.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']It is double dipping so it would be very YMMV to get a manager to do that for you.

Also, supermarioz6, if you're talking about the Nuketown map I have seen people discussing that it might be included in all copies inside the box so it might be worth investigating.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CHADSTONe']Tiried to preorder Halo 4 tonight but can't choose any stores within a 100 mile radius that I can pick it up at.... What gives???[/QUOTE]

I am having the same problem... and I'm in New York City! There's dozens of Best Buys out here. Has to be some kind of glitch

[quote name='xXI SPECTER IXx']I am really considering that option you laid out about trading in my Fifa 13 and Dishonored copy. Then rebuying them and getting a free game. My concern now is wouldn't it be double dipping if I tried to price match later down he line? (even though I got the B2G1 promotion)[/QUOTE]

You PM your original receipts/solo purchases for Fifa and Dishonored, not your B2G1 purchase so no, it wouldn't affect your PM ability or your RZ certs from those original purchases.

[quote name='Maestro']I am having the same problem... and I'm in New York City! There's dozens of Best Buys out here. Has to be some kind of glitch[/QUOTE]
No, it's not a glitch

People have been preordering Halo 4 for months and most stores are already sold out of preorders.

Where are you guys seeing COD Black Ops 2 is part of this promo? I checked both main Best Buy and reward zone website and neither one is saying it is included. Major bummer if it is not.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']No, it's not a glitch

People have been preordering Halo 4 for months and most stores are already sold out of preorders.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't make sense though. I've never heard of a regular edition video game selling out of preorders. The main store I go to that won't let me choose in store pick up still has the preorder cards in store...

[quote name='CHADSTONe']Doesn't make sense though. I've never heard of a regular edition video game selling out of preorders. The main store I go to that won't let me choose in store pick up still has the preorder cards in store...[/QUOTE]

Probably because they don't want to hand out $60 gcs for every preorder not fulfilled. $5 gc are more manageable.

[quote name='xXI SPECTER IXx']That is one very interesting news of fact. Might as well stay where I am at. Better quit while I am ahead with those two certs it's practically the same.[/QUOTE]

Why do I feel like you want me to accept a cashier's check for that thing I'm selling and then send it your grandson in Nigeria?

Anyway, you don't pricematch the B2G1, you would still pricematch you original receipts from your preorders. Dishonored might be $30 next month, and Fifa will get to at least $50.

Just wanted to confirm, if I pre-order 2 copies of Black Ops 2 and pick-up both I should get 2,000 points correct? I want to make sure there is no limit on any one title.

[quote name='gwetmore2345']Just wanted to confirm, if I pre-order 2 copies of Black Ops 2 and pick-up both I should get 2,000 points correct? I want to make sure there is no limit on any one title.[/QUOTE]
" Limit one award per member per title."

[quote name='Evolved']" Limit one award per member per title."[/QUOTE]

Thanks, guess I'll see if there are any other pre-order bonuses worth getting somewhere else or if I can find it a little cheaper.

[quote name='bigwightdog']Where are you guys seeing COD Black Ops 2 is part of this promo? I checked both main Best Buy and reward zone website and neither one is saying it is included. Major bummer if it is not.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be rude here, but this is THE most common question in the thread, check back a few pages and you will see how common, and how annoying, this question is.

P.S. the answer is yes, BO2 is included. If you check the RZ site while logged into your GCU account, you will see it on the list.

[quote name='Sway']For anyone able to swing a PM to Amazon, they have the 360 version of Dishonored for $51.99 while the PS3 version is at $54.54.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I'll get on the phone now. :)

EDIT: Done, though the rep with whom I spoke said I wasn't technically allowed to PM Amazon, but since I'm a "valued member" (i.e., Premier Silver) she made a "one-time exception" and PMed the $51.99 price. $8.48 back on my Pitch-In Card! \\:D/

I got shot down on the Dishonored pricematch, he read off the policy verbatim and told me where to find it:

"Appliance and electronics hardware products include audio hardware, video hardware, cameras, camcorders, desktop computers, notebook computers, e-Readers, tablets, TVs, MP3 players, small appliances, major appliances, gaming handheld devices and consoles."

Thats all he said that they are pricematching at certain online retailers for purchases oct 7 to nov 17 and then nov 27 to dec 24.

Oh well, it was worth a try. Maybe I shouldn't have complained so "enthusiastically" about the slow shipping on the Borderlands 2 preorder. :)

[quote name='loomis1975']I got shot down on the Dishonored pricematch, he read off the policy verbatim and told me where to find it:

"Appliance and electronics hardware products include audio hardware, video hardware, cameras, camcorders, desktop computers, notebook computers, e-Readers, tablets, TVs, MP3 players, small appliances, major appliances, gaming handheld devices and consoles."

Thats all he said that they are pricematching at certain online retailers for purchases oct 7 to nov 17 and then nov 27 to dec 24.

Oh well, it was worth a try. Maybe I shouldn't have complained so "enthusiastically" about the slow shipping on the Borderlands 2 preorder. :)[/QUOTE]

Well that makes me sad. Guess time to convert some credit to visa cards for Target since they are price matching everything at Amazon.

I tried to pm RE6 the other day when it was 50 at amazon. I talked to 3 reps and one supervisor and they all said they don't pm online retailers. Cue jackiechanwtf. BBY needs to get it together if they want to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back