CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KtMack23']In for uncharted 2 seeing as the DLC is all free and the GOTY version is in that ugly-ass red case.[/QUOTE]

I got Uncharted 2 (again) from them when it was on sale ang got the GOTY version in a generic case. Not sure if they throw them all in the same pile or if it was dumb luck.

So I went to to pick up the new DiRT game today and decided to grab a used Uncharted 2 for $10. I get home, open it up and found a copy of Uncharted 3 in it. :bouncy: but I still want a U2 and this was the only copy on the rack.

[quote name='mrclutch']I got NHL 12 in a Dead Island case once. I'd hate to be the guy that gets the bad side of the screw up.[/QUOTE]
I remember when you got that, that was a score for sure!

[quote name='iduncurr']I ordered Fallout NV when it was on sale for $3 last week, so I can use it for trading fodder for the 7/$35 deal at GS, and just picked it up because it had to be shipped to store except I just realized they gave me the Ultimate Edition and now I can't make myself trade it in.

Well I'm glad I didn't pick it up when Fry's had it on sale for $20 then.[/QUOTE]The same happened to me, though since I already had it for :360:, I sold it on Amazon for $29.99 plus shipping. It sold within a day. :cool:

i have multiple bb in my area but only some of them have the used games i am looking for. can i pay for all of them at a single store and just go collect the games at the other stores? i am having a hard time finding enough games at a store to use my b2g1 coupon.

[quote name='KtMack23']Does anybody know what the price of uncharted 2 was before the sale?[/QUOTE]

why do you want to play uncharted 2 ?

[quote name='YBX87']why do you want to play uncharted 2 ?[/QUOTE]

Why does anyone want to play any games?

But I got a ps3 this week.

[quote name='Poor2More']My guess because it is the best in the series.[/QUOTE]

^This. When I got a PS3, Uncharted 2 was the game I wanted to play most.

[quote name='KtMack23']Why does anyone want to play any games?

But I got a ps3 this week.[/QUOTE]

what i meant was, why would you get uncharted 2 when uncharted 3 is already out

[quote name='YBX87']what i meant was, why would you get uncharted 2 when uncharted 3 is already out[/QUOTE]

Um, its a trilogy....

[quote name='KtMack23']If everyone just watched Crystal Skull we'd all hate Indiana Jones.[/QUOTE]

Regardless of which order you watched them CS is almost enough to make you hate indiana jones anyway.

Anyone have a heads up as to what the next set of used games is going to be? And is this a weekly thing that begins on every Sunday?

[quote name='DerClaw']Regardless of which order you watched them CS is almost enough to make you hate indiana jones anyway.[/QUOTE]
Crystal Skull was nothing though by comparison to Hollywood Homicide. That movie was so asstastic that people were leaving in droves at the drive-in I saw it at originally. I'm talking literally 2/3's of the drive-in emptied out within the first hour of the movie.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I enjoyed Crystal Skull and I was raised on the classic Indies. Is it amazing? No, but it's not bad at all. I daresay even Shia Labeouf played a good role in it.

People are way too critical on movies these days. The cinematics and acting in older "classic" films are absolutely laughable sometimes, yet people completely ignore that fact, lol.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the part where Shia is swinging through the trees with the monkeys is cinematic gold...:roll:

[quote name='PublikDefender']Anyone have a heads up as to what the next set of used games is going to be? And is this a weekly thing that begins on every Sunday?[/QUOTE]

If someone knew, I think they would have posted it. :lol:

Yes, this is updated every Sunday when the new week starts.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Anyone have a heads up as to what the next set of used games is going to be?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dark Rider']If someone knew, I think they would have posted it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

This. No offense to PublikDefender, but every time I see that question asked in any thread, I cringe a little.

[quote name='Dund3r']Yeah, the part where Shia is swinging through the trees with the monkeys is cinematic gold...:roll:[/QUOTE]
Did I call it gold? xD

You have to remember that Indy movies have always had silly bits thrown in. That said, I hated that part too, lol.

I hope that the buy two get one free is active online if they have some good deals here. Last time they ran this deal it took until about Tuesday for the buy two get one free to be active online so you could use it with the used deal of the week.

[quote name='mrclutch']I hope that the buy two get one free is active online if they have some good deals here. Last time they ran this deal it took until about Tuesday for the buy two get one free to be active online so you could use it with the used deal of the week.[/QUOTE]I dunno--I remember that last time, I was able to get the B2G1 to stack with the Used DotW as soon as the DotW was posted here. :???:

I got sidetracked by the $50/$10 thread. Here is this week's DOTW list while I prepare the OP.

iconxbox360.gif

Gears of War $2.99
COD4 $4.99
Bad Company 2 Ultimate $4.99
Borderlands $9.99
Medal of Honor $9.99
Homefront $12.99

iconps3.gif

NFL 11 $9.99

:3ds:
Super Mario 3D Land $24.99

iconwii.gif

Mario Kart Wii $24.99

I bought BC2 for $5 new a few weeks back DOTD and haven't opened it yet. Does the ultimate have on-disk extras, or only DL? I'd take Vietnam over new...

[quote name='heatison777']I bought BC2 for $5 new a few weeks back DOTD and haven't opened it yet. Does the ultimate have on-disk extras, or only DL? I'd take Vietnam over new...[/QUOTE]

It's DL

[quote name='heatison777']I bought BC2 for $5 new a few weeks back DOTD and haven't opened it yet. Does the ultimate have on-disk extras, or only DL? I'd take Vietnam over new...[/QUOTE]
It's all vouchers, besides which even if you lucked out and it still had the codes, Vietnam isn't part of Ultimate Edition anyway.

oh man. no ps3 love? i might just get bad company 2 ultimate for a buddy. $5 is insane. I paid like $30+ just on vietnam/onslaught/etc dlc... oh wellz

[quote name='Velo214']oh man. no ps3 love? i might just get bad company 2 ultimate for a buddy. $5 is insane. I paid like $30+ just on vietnam/onslaught/etc dlc... oh wellz[/QUOTE]
You might not get the ultimate edition DLC code, these are pre-owned copies...

Yeah i was gonna post that the voucher may have still been used.

Grabbed Tales of Vesperia, DK Country Returns, and Super Smash Bros Brawl for 47.44 shipped.

yeah i might just skip it. was hoping to get 3 mw's for trade fodder to gamestop. b2g1f so 3.33 each ish and trades for 4 2 weeks ago. but only 1 per order/ all sold out instore around here so i gotta wait for it to be shipped. i guess i sit this one out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back