CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, strangely enough, I was able to pick up the three additional games I needed to do one more 7-game trade-in to GS--Borderlands :)360:), CoD4: MW :)360:), and Kinect Sports :)360:)--and I was able to have them set for in-store pickup all at the same store where my copy of Inversion :)360:) is being held, a store which happens to be within walking distance of a GS. :bouncy:

It's somewhat disappointing that the B2G1 couldn't stack with anything good, but I'm still happy with what I could find. Thanks for the update, OP.

[quote name='TheSithAssassin']Did anyone else notice that if you put 3 games of the same price and 1 lower priced game it turned into buy 2 get 2 free?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't seem to work for me. What games did you try?

I ordered Final Fantasy XIII, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2:OTR, and Bully: Scholarship Edition.Then ordered Dragon Age: Origins, Enslaved, Prince of Persia, and Gears of War. They might get cancelled but its worth a try right? hehehe

[quote name='TheSithAssassin']I ordered Final Fantasy XIII, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2:OTR, and Bully: Scholarship Edition.Then ordered Dragon Age: Origins, Enslaved, Prince of Persia, and Gears of War. They might get cancelled but its worth a try right? hehehe[/QUOTE]

Works if all games are the same price too. Went with :360: Max Payne 3; :ps3: Max Payne 3; :360: Ghost Recon Future Soldier; and :360: KOA Reckoning = $81 (after GCU) + tax.

cant get the glitch to work for 2 free games. would love it to work though

also sucks that they dont seem to have any used Vita games. Would have grabbed Gravity Rush, MGS, and something else if they did

Last edited by a moderator:
What is best buy doing with the vita games people trade in? You can't buy used vita games, I went to the store yesterday and they don't have any, not even online, wtf?

[quote name='esalw822']Works if all games are the same price too. Went with :360: Max Payne 3; :ps3: Max Payne 3; :360: Ghost Recon Future Soldier; and :360: KOA Reckoning = $81 (after GCU) + tax.[/QUOTE]

Do you remember what order you put these to the cart?

[quote name='realskillz']so only games 24.99 and higher get free shipping now thats a douche move bestbuy[/QUOTE]

Unless you are silver. They like to keep it a perk.

yep. mp3, sr3, proto2 and another mp3 for 360(flips for 32 amazon). all for 87... thanx ;)
hasn't been a glitch like this in awhile :) here's hoping not canceled.

[quote name='Velo214']yep. mp3, sr3, proto2 and another mp3 for 360(flips for 32 amazon). all for 87... thanx ;)
hasn't been a glitch like this in awhile :) here's hoping not canceled.[/QUOTE]

What order did you add them to your cart?

[quote name='Velo214']yep. mp3, sr3, proto2 and another mp3 for 360(flips for 32 amazon). all for 87... thanx ;)

Any particular trick? I've tried with a ton of different games on my phone and computer with no luck

Thx and repped.

If someone can get Max Payne 3, Prototype 2, Dragon's Dogma, and Tom Clany's Future Soldier (all Xbox 360) to work you'd get ~90 --> ~120 in Amazon GC.

No luck so far.

[quote name='mrclutch']Do you remember what order you put these to the cart?[/QUOTE]

No, sorry I don't remember the order. I put like 8 games in my cart (including Twisted Metal, Binary Domain, Saint's Row 3, Prototype 2, etc) then just edited down to the 4 that I wanted.

Im guessing no one is sharing how to B2G2 free glitch, because they believe it will have a better chance of going through? Hmm thought this was CAG, where people share deals.

Once this hits Slickdeals, it will be over anyways.

Don't see how it would have worked in the first place -- I've always had to place multiple orders to get more than one free game during Best Buy's B2G1 promos.

I'm jealous others are getting MP3 to show online for store pickup. It's unavailable for >50 miles around me :whistle2:(

[quote name='Poor2More']Im guessing no one is sharing how to B2G2 free glitch, because they believe it will have a better chance of going through? Hmm thought this was CAG, where people share deals.

Once this hits Slickdeals, it will be over anyways.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they know how it is working for them. Some sort of browser cache glitch or something?

[quote name='Not Eric']I don't think they know how it is working for them. Some sort of browser cache glitch or something?[/QUOTE]

Some mentioned of doing it multiple times, Im sure they have an idea : p

I just kept adding games. Skyrim, MP3, Ghost Recon, and MW3 worked. Even got some 24.99 games like DKC Returns, Smash Brawl, Tales of Vesperia, and Mario Kart Wii worked.

Ive gotten MW3 both systems, Twisted Metal, Max Payne 3, Skyrim 360, Ghost Recon to work. No particular order either. It even worked on my phone too before I got on the site and started ordering. Even made an order with Dark Souls PS3 at 34.99 with some 44.99 games that still worked.

[quote name='Abeja']I just kept adding games. Skyrim, MP3, Ghost Recon, and MW3 worked. Even got some 24.99 games like DKC Returns, Smash Brawl, Tales of Vesperia, and Mario Kart Wii worked.

Ive gotten MW3 both systems, Twisted Metal, Max Payne 3, Skyrim 360, Ghost Recon to work. No particular order either. It even worked on my phone too before I got on the site and started ordering. Even made an order with Dark Souls PS3 at 34.99 with some 44.99 games that still worked.[/QUOTE]

What browser? and are you signed into your Bestbuy account when adding games?

[quote name='Poor2More']Im guessing no one is sharing how to B2G2 free glitch, because they believe it will have a better chance of going through? Hmm thought this was CAG, where people share deals.

Once this hits Slickdeals, it will be over anyways.[/QUOTE]

If I knew how it worked I would've gladly put instructions when i first posted about it. But like i said earlier it worked for me when i had 3 games that were equal and 1 that was slightly lower. Also I did this around 2-3 am and i don't know if its still working.

[quote name='Poor2More']What browser? and are you signed into your Bestbuy account when adding games?[/QUOTE]

Firefox

Ok, i signed out and added MW3 on Xbox, Skyrim PS3, Skyrim Xbox, and Ghost Recon and it didnt work.

Signed in and it worked! MAKE SURE U ARE SIGNED IN.

I just tried it right now and it is still working. I put Skyrim, MW3, COD BO, and BF3. You probably need to be signed in. Also I am using IE9 if that makes any difference.

[quote name='TheSithAssassin']I just tried it right now and it is still working. I put Skyrim, MW3, COD BO, and BF3. You probably need to be signed in. Also I am using IE9 if that makes any difference.[/QUOTE]
In that order?

yeah same here. just put 4 of the same price and keeps giving me lower 2 for 0. ordered another set of mp3s and ghost recons for the hell of it. bestbuy is crazy.
also picked up 1/2 my orders in store already, so here's hoping they either don't cancel or refund back the whole thing? lol peace cag n thanx

[quote name='Velo214']yeah same here. just put 4 of the same price and keeps giving me lower 2 for 0. ordered another set of mp3s and ghost recons for the hell of it. bestbuy is crazy.
also picked up 1/2 my orders in store already, so here's hoping they either don't cancel or refund back the whole thing? lol peace cag n thanx[/QUOTE]

U lucky. I cant instore pickup on any of them. Hoping they dont notice anything or honor the sales. The Kinect Disneyland glitch they did let go through. Sucks having one BB within 100 miles.

I don't even know how you guys are getting multiples of the same game in the cart. It will only let me add one of each game.

I guess its for the best since I don't actually want any of these games.

[quote name='TheSithAssassin']I just tried it right now and it is still working. I put Skyrim, MW3, COD BO, and BF3. You probably need to be signed in. Also I am using IE9 if that makes any difference.[/QUOTE]

Worked for me.

I got Mario Kart, Super Smash Brothers, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Donkey Kong jungle Beat for about $44 plus tax.

Picked up some cheaper games on a later order.

[quote name='life.exe']I don't even know how you guys are getting multiples of the same game in the cart. It will only let me add one of each game.

I guess its for the best since I don't actually want any of these games.[/QUOTE]

You can only do one game on that platform. U can have MW3 on PS3 and Xbox in the same order.

[quote name='Poor2More']Do you need to set for in store pickup on all games to get glitch to work?[/QUOTE]

I had Mario Kart Wii for instore and it was still fine.

Are you in the Gamers Unlocked?

[quote name='TheSithAssassin']Yup yup.[/QUOTE]
Interesting. I can't replicate it. Used Chrome, Firefox, IE. Signed in, signed out. And I'm Unlocked.

[quote name='Abeja']You can only do one game on that platform. U can have MW3 on PS3 and Xbox in the same order.

I had Mario Kart Wii for instore and it was still fine.

Are you in the Gamers Unlocked?[/QUOTE]

Yep Gamer Unlocked and Silver, DO we have to go all the way to the final checkout screen? Because I have just been stopping in the shopping cart section.

[quote name='Poor2More']Yep Gamer Unlocked and Silver, DO we have to go all the way to the final checkout screen? Because I have just been stopping in the shopping cart section.[/QUOTE]

Nope it should just show on your cart. 2 games priced and 2 with 0.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back