Best Buy Video Game Ads 12/26-12/31

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Thanks to Speedy1961 @ DVD Talk. I just cut and paste.

Video Games:

$19.99 EACH:

Midnight Club 3 >>>> PS2 / XBOX
SSX On Tour >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
NBA: 2006 >>>> PS2 / XBOX

$29.99 EACH:

Amerca's Army >>>> XBOX
Far Cry: Instincts >>>> XBOX
Matrix: Path of Neo >>>> PS2 / XBOX
Shrek: Superslam >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
L.A. Rush >>>> PS2 / XBOX
Spartan: Total Warrior >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood >>>> PS2 / XBOX
GUN >>>> PS2
True Crime: NYC >>>> PS2

$34.99 EACH:

Star Wars II: Battlefront >>>> PS2
Need For Speed: Most Wanted >>>> PS2
50 Cent: Bulletproof >>>> PS2
Dragon Quest VIII >>>> PS2 ( :hot: $25 with coupon! :hot: )

$39.99 EACH:

X-Men Legends II >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Ultimate Spider-man >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Smackdown RAW 2006 >>>> PS2

Thanks Admiral for the deals...and for changing your avatar back. :D

LA Rush might be mine for $20....been waiting for that price for awhile.

EDIT: Or at 5.8, maybe not....

Also, in case yoiu didn;t see the DVD Ads. AquaTeen Hunger Force will be $16 a volume (1-3) at BB too.

I also think Batman Vols 1-3 are $28.
I posted it in the DVD thread.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Also, in case yoiu didn;t see the DVD Ads. AquaTeen Hunger Force will be $16 a volume (1-3) at BB too.

I also think Batman Vols 1-3 are $28.
I posted it in the DVD thread.[/QUOTE]

o_O.....ATHF....finally I complete my set.

Oh, and we thank you anyways because you don't act like a little girl (ahem...) :D

thank gravy i didn't open the prince of persia from circuit city. they refused to price match the best buy coupon and i ended up paying 30 for it. now i can return it and get it 20 next week, no problem. thanks OP. just saved me 10 bucks.

I assume you mean 12/26-12/31. I'll probably be getting BiA Earned in Blood for $20 after coupon. I wish the XB versions of Gun & NFS Most Wanted were on sale, my PS2 has been messing up lately.

[quote name='shrike4242']PoP: TTT at $20 without any PM YMMV crap. This is good.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah! Yet again, another Ubisoft game that drops $20 after just 3-4 weeks. I don't know how they can afford to do this, but it's like clockwork and I don't mind one bit. The coupon to drop it $10 more is just icing on the cake.

jumping on Dragon Warrior for sure...
i might pick up Prince of Persia if the reviews are good. For those that have played it, is it pretty good?

Thanks for posting. I think I'll have to take advantage of this and get Far Cry Instints and PoP 3 for $20 each (provided BB will take the scanned coupons).

[quote name='lordopus99']jumping on Dragon Warrior for sure...
i might pick up Prince of Persia if the reviews are good. For those that have played it, is it pretty good?[/QUOTE]
It's excellent. Better than Warrior Within, almost as good as Sands of Time. Though I thoroughly enjoyed all three.

[quote name='TheRock88']Just curious, but is the NBA 2006 game - NBA 2K6 or Live 2006?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it's 2k6. $15 for it would be AWESOME. :)

guess i need to buy dragon quest viii just to return it using my circuit city receipt. I thought $39.99 was a good price. now it is $25 after coupon. maybe i should wait for it to be free after mail in rebate.
:)

Ouch, my wallet is going to be raped.

Video Games:

$19.99 EACH:

Midnight Club 3 >>>> PS2 / XBOX
SSX On Tour >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube

$29.99 EACH:

Far Cry: Instincts >>>> XBOX
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube

$34.99 EACH:

Dragon Quest VIII >>>> PS2 ( $25 with coupon! )

I'm glad I won't have to go through CC with a PM/BB coupon for PoP. $19.99 is the perfect price for it and the game just sounds so awesome. Sounds like Sands of Time which I absolutely loved and is a ton better than Warrior Within, though both are good.

Midnight Club 3 and SSX on Tour are both maybes with GGC, but Dragon Quest VIII is a must for me. I was wondering when it would be on sale for $29.99 so I could use the coupon, but for $25.99 (half price of what it usually goes for) this is too good to pass up.

Thanks Ackbar and thanks for picking up the slack. Oh and thanks Speedy over good ol' DVDTalk.

[quote name='Guiltyr']Where do we find the dragon quest Viii coupon at?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know the same thing. that's an insanely good price on this game.

[quote name='TheRock88']Just curious, but is the NBA 2006 game - NBA 2K6 or Live 2006?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know too.

Thanks OP!

Provided they still have stock after all the for-Christmas shopping is said and done, I'm putting Prince of Persia and Path of Neo on my post-Christmas shopping list.

Thanks for picking up the ad preview slack!

Isn't using the coupon still very YMMV, since they're not supposed to use the coupon on the sale price?

That being said, if they'd take it, I'd very much like to get POP 3, and I know my friend would be happy to get Dragon Quest for $25, if possible.

For those of you that don't want to use a coupon of deal with Best Buy's lines, Game Crazy has Dragon Quest VIII on sale for $29.99.
Just a little FYI for some folks.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 and POP: Two Thrones are mine. :D

Heck I might even pick up WWE Raw vs. Smackdown 2006 as well.

[quote name='Nephilim']Starts 12/26[/QUOTE]

Darn, I was going to head out after school.

[quote name='suko_32']YES!!! DQVII for $25 after coupon!!! I'll also get that FFXII demo!!

Edit: Title says it starts 12/16?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, meant 12/26.

I'm really going to have to consider PoP this week, we'll see what happens with Christmas. Considering the first two games are still hard to find for less than $20, that's not bad for a brand new one.

Sweet I will be getting these:

For $19.99 AC

PS2
True Crimes: NYC
PoP: TTT
Path of Neo (Actually got this used at Gamerush but didn't work so I exchanged it for From Russia with Love)

bread's done
Back