Best Buy Video Game Ads 12/26-12/31

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Thanks to Speedy1961 @ DVD Talk. I just cut and paste.

Video Games:

$19.99 EACH:

Midnight Club 3 >>>> PS2 / XBOX
SSX On Tour >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
NBA: 2006 >>>> PS2 / XBOX

$29.99 EACH:

Amerca's Army >>>> XBOX
Far Cry: Instincts >>>> XBOX
Matrix: Path of Neo >>>> PS2 / XBOX
Shrek: Superslam >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
L.A. Rush >>>> PS2 / XBOX
Spartan: Total Warrior >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood >>>> PS2 / XBOX
GUN >>>> PS2
True Crime: NYC >>>> PS2

$34.99 EACH:

Star Wars II: Battlefront >>>> PS2
Need For Speed: Most Wanted >>>> PS2
50 Cent: Bulletproof >>>> PS2
Dragon Quest VIII >>>> PS2 ( :hot: $25 with coupon! :hot: )

$39.99 EACH:

X-Men Legends II >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Ultimate Spider-man >>>> PS2 / XBOX / Gamecube
Smackdown RAW 2006 >>>> PS2

[quote name='trunks982']many bestbuys sold out of PoP: TT..... nooooooooooooooooooooooooo![/QUOTE]
What in the world are you talking about trunks? For someone who lives in NYC, I've seen a whole lot of copies at various NYC BB stores (3 to be exact). The only one that's sold out is the mid-town one according to their website. I know for a fact it's sold out there because I bought the last copy yesterday! :lol:

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I don't know how you guys are getting 10 dollars off, but I just got Gun for Xbox for 25 bucks with the 5 dollar off coupon. Unrelated, but I also (FINALLY) found Pirates of the Carribean... FOR 10 DOLLARS! I'm happy.[/QUOTE]
Been a CAG for so long and you're missing the hottest sticky thread/coupon on CAG? tsk tsk :nottalking:

Got Pop, Spartan, Midnight club 3, and SSx on tour for $20 each thanks to the coupon. Goingt o see if they have BIA:EIB or True crimes left today.

I was looking for castlevania ds, POP:TT , and DQ 8 . could not find any of them! I gor trauma center. And later If I can't find those games I'll get sonic rush instead.

[quote name='mcgavin27']It's not on sale for the 360. It is still the 50/60 price tag.[/QUOTE]
I know but the Xbox version wont play on the 360 and I have a $50 gift card to burn at BB

Just got PoP: Two Thrones (cube) for $20 a/c. Gotta love that coupon. Too bad they didn't have Path of Neo, though..........I ask again, anyone know if it's any good? I wanna know if it's worth a half hour drive to another BB.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Just got PoP: Two Thrones (cube) for $20 a/c. Gotta love that coupon. Too bad they didn't have Path of Neo, though..........I ask again, anyone know if it's any good? I wanna know if it's worth a half hour drive to another BB.[/QUOTE]

If you a fan of the movies at all, it's awesome at $20. I drove a half hour to pick up my copy, and I don't regret it at all.

Got Path of Neo on tuesday and was going to get DQVIII but then realized I never get anywhere in RPG's so I passed and picked up Genji for $15 instead.

Finished PoN today and I loved every second of it (besides some of the training levels).

I got the Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront 2 for $.7X after coupon and $25 gift card I got for Christmas. Thanks OP, and the person who posted the coupon.

[quote name='Roufuss']If you a fan of the movies at all, it's awesome at $20. I drove a half hour to pick up my copy, and I don't regret it at all.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is a fun game, worth $20 if you like The Matrix. You are Neo, you do Neo stuff, it's all good. Graphics are pretty bad, though the gameplay makes up for it.

I was a "devil" at Best Buy today. I returned a Gameboy Micro bundle that I got through costco.com for $55 --- got $110 in store credit.
Returned Gauntlet Seven Sorrows (GR preorder) for $50 in credit
Returned my white elephant gift I got at my company xmas party that nobody wanted. Superbowls I-X DVD...$63 store credit

Picked up Gun for $15 (coupon + $5 rewards certificate). They were out of Far Cry, PoP, BIA:EIB, Spartan, etc. will check back later this week

[quote name='h2dk']I was a "devil" at Best Buy today. I returned a Gameboy Micro bundle that I got through costco.com for $55 --- got $110 in store credit.
Returned my white elephant gift I got at my company xmas party that nobody wanted. Superbowls I-X DVD...$63 store credit

Picked up Gun for $15 (coupon + $5 rewards certificate). They were out of Far Cry, PoP, BIA:EIB, Spartan, etc. will check back later this week[/QUOTE]

where do you go to get store credit ? also it was brand new when you return the micro?

[quote name='whoknows']Got Path of Neo on tuesday and was going to get DQVIII but then realized I never get anywhere in RPG's so I passed and picked up Genji for $15 instead.

Finished PoN today and I loved every second of it (besides some of the training levels).[/QUOTE]

I never really liked RPGs either, but DQ8 is so damn addicting that I can't stop playing it. I played the demo and thought it was good, and I just got it for Christmas. I'm only 6 hours in and it's just starting to get good. Even if you don't like RPGs, give DQ8 a chance. You won't be disappointed.

Damn... the only BB in my area didn't have POP 3 for either GC or PS2. With any luck they'll get it while it's still on sale, but that seems unlikely.

Anyone know if this is a permanent price drop though? Between CC, BB, and EB all having this deal, maybe a pricedrop is pending at the very least. Has it been selling poorly, or something?

[quote name='h2dk']I was a "devil" at Best Buy today. I returned a Gameboy Micro bundle that I got through costco.com for $55 --- got $110 in store credit.
Returned my white elephant gift I got at my company xmas party that nobody wanted. Superbowls I-X DVD...$63 store credit[/QUOTE]

You mean "criminal", don't you--returning something to a store where you didn't buy it from isn't devilish, it's thievery.

[quote name='keithp']You mean "criminal", don't you--returning something to a store where you didn't buy it from isn't devilish, it's thievery.[/QUOTE]

I prefer 'fucktard,' but that's just me.

Wouldn't "thievery" be stealing something from a store? At most, you're selling them a product that they carry anyway and will resell (granted, at cost).
I don't go out of my way to do such things for my own profit, but when I get a gift that I already have or don't want, I exchange it at the first store I find that sells that product (if they have something else that I want).

Do you think Smackdown vs. Raw 06 will go any lower before the coupon expires or should i buy it now?

My closer BB ran out of DQ8. Couldn't pick it up for my new PS2. Couldn't even find a ad to pricematch elsewhere either. Maybe I'll wait for it to drop in price.

[quote name='keithp']You mean "criminal", don't you--returning something to a store where you didn't buy it from isn't devilish, it's thievery.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of scamming and I don't support it in any way but calling it criminal is a bit melodramatic.

i got SSX ON Tour... Gun, Prince of Persia TTT... and i think i'm going to go get Battlegrounds 2 and Matrix Path of NEo today...

You know what shocked me the most is most stores ran out of Spartan around here... I thought that would be the game that wouldn't move at all.

[quote name='Roufuss']You know what shocked me the most is most stores ran out of Spartan around here... I thought that would be the game that wouldn't move at all.[/QUOTE]
PoP has been out most of the week, whereas there are two slots full of Spartan (GC) at my Best Buy. I'm gonna have to rent that one first though.

[quote name='Roufuss']You know what shocked me the most is most stores ran out of Spartan around here... I thought that would be the game that wouldn't move at all.[/QUOTE]

I picked up Spartan with the $10 off coupon. The game kicks ass! Its pure non-stop action and carnage. I actually didn't find God of War enjoyable, but I'm liking this one.

Wow solid deals this week for alot of new games:
SSX On Tour, Far Cry: Instincts, Matrix: Path of Neo, Spartan: Total Warrior, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones , Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood , GUN

BUT nothing is amazingly good but paying $20 max for any of these games is a damn fine deal but none are realy amazing

[quote name='dinovelvet']I picked up Spartan with the $10 off coupon. The game kicks ass! Its pure non-stop action and carnage. I actually didn't find God of War enjoyable, but I'm liking this one.[/QUOTE]

yep, back to original price so get it now before its too late!! lol

I have two $10 off coupons left so I'm going to head to Best Buy today and get PoP: The Two Thrones and The Matrix: Path of Neo for $20 each. I know my store had tons of Path of Neo left when I was in there the other day, and I think I remember seeing PoP also, but I'm not sure. I hope there are still some left.

bread's done
Back