Best Buy Video Games Clearance Thread

BlackRockWaifu

CAGiversary!
Best Buy Clearance!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Offers~Outlet%20Items%5Esoldby_facet%3DSold%20By~Best%20Buy%5Ecurrentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Offers~Clearance&list=y&nrp=15&sc=Global&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&st=pcmcat142300050026_categoryid%24abcat0700000&gf=y&sName=Best%20Buy%20Outlet%20-%20Video%20Games&cp=1&seeAll=

I know there's probably been clearance threads in the past, but I just got an email and saw a couple of these items, and haven't seem them reach this price before, at least not in Best Buy. I even searched all over CAG to see if someone else posted this but couldn't find it, if this isn't relevant or someone already posted, just deleted it, I know how people react to pointless threads anyway.

A few interesting prices:

PS4

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $17 (Store)

Rabbids Invasion: $12/$5 instore

Skylanders: Swap Force Starter Pack: $12

NBA 2k14: $10

The Wolf Among Us $14

Alien Isolation: Nostromo Edition - $18

The Walking Dead: Season 1 - $18

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $17

The Order 1888 - $20

Samurai Warriors 4-II - $35

Xbox one

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $10

Ryse Legendary Edition: $21

DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition - $15

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition - $24

Killer Instinct: Combo Breaker - $16

The Wolf Among Us - $13

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - $27

The Walking Dead - $26

PS3
Borderlands Presequel: $18
Duck Dynasty: $7
Disney Infinity Starter Pack: $18
Skylanders: Swap Force Starter Pack: $12

Assassin's Creed Black Flag: $10
Just Dance 2014: $10
Just Dance 4: $
Band Hero: $6
Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition: $52
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare GOTY - $32
Dark Souls 2 - $12
Dragon Age Inquisition - $19
Little Big Planet 3 - $28
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend - $36
Xblaze: Lost Memories - $36

Xbox 360: 

Borderlands Presequel: $10

Duck Dynasty: $7

Dark Souls 2: $10

Darksiders 2: $10

Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition: $70

Battlefield 4 - $10

NHL 15 - $27

Forza 4 - $18

Dragon Age Inquisition - $15

Guitar Hero Aerosmith $6

PC

Sim City: $7

Watch Dogs: $10

Dragon Age Inquisition - $19

Starcraft 2 HOTS - $18

The Buraeu: Xcom - $4

Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth Rising Tide - $24

Singularity - $2

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine - $4B

Black Gold Online - $8

Wii U

Ninja Gaiden 3: $7

Lego Batman 3: $12

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - $27

Assassin's Creed 3 - $16

Wii

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric - $24

UDraw Doods - $2

3DS

Lego Batman 3 - $10

DS

Glory of Heracles - $6

Vita

Borderlands 2: $10

MLB 14 The Show: $7

Walking Dead Season Two: $7

The Wolf Among Us: $7

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!: $32

Hyperdimension Neptunia U; Action Unleashed - $22 
tumblr_mqd3ukvPeE1qbvovho1_500.gif

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 3 V Generation - $24 
giphy.gif

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $28 

5e20dd0139ef2a5a67743dff146324c1.jpg

XBlaze Lost Memories - $28

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy Launch Edition - $32

Lego Batman 3 - $10

There's way more, just look for yourself.

Thanks all for their contribution to the thread!

Thanks to Htz, Josef, Durden26, Headphoneboy, J7d7c7, Derrick1979, Bloomy, Jiryn, plowboy3982, AvengedBacklog, Kotor15, BigTime2Play!

Congratulations to those who were able to take advantage of the deals! 

Shout outs to Groo the Wanderer, iBranflakes, Chemosh013, ghost1914, Roninalchemist, McCHitman, charlie3000k, GuitarMan, marineal, the Gooseler, jello44, cancerman1120, BearsFan11, Sky Ray, neb9, Invicta 61, mightymek, jimbo8574, Kenshindono.

Enjoy your games guys!

The deals at the Best Buy Clearance outlet changes a lot, sometimes weekly, maybe even daily, so many of the deals might not been there by the time you read the thread, and I might miss a lot of them as well. So I give special shoutouts to those that help contribute to the thread, and inform me of what is, or isn't there. Thanks a lot!

Again, if this is old just delete it, but there's definitely some new deals I haven't seen before, and couldn't find the clearance thread (if there is one) on the front page anyway. Thanks.

EDIT: also this is my first thread ever.

Thanks for the awesome comments guys!

As a Wiki thread now, feel free to edit it, or post new deals in the comments/or expired deals and I'll update the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except it hasn't been available within 250 miles of any zip code I enter, so bumping this OLD thread was a waste when you could have created your own current thread, so most of us would have known not to waste our time here (but why put in the effort if you don't have to?).
I plan on posting any other Best Buy clearance deals I find in this thread, which was created for the discussion of such things. If you don't like it then don't click on the thread anymore.

You're also a couple days late. It was in stock when he posted it. Thanks Josef!
Speaking of which I got my copy in the mail today! It felt pretty good to get a new physical copy of this OOP 3DS game for under $20 after GCU, especially since Gamestop recently jacked up the used price to $40, and its even more on Amazon.

Only one drop that I noticed last night:

Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS) - $14.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fossil-fighters-frontier-nintendo-3ds/7502146.p?skuId=7502146

After GCU this makes the price close to what it was when it was on clearance at Target.  I still think it may go lower though as its been dropping a few bucks every few weeks now and hasn't sold out yet.

Also, another long OOS item got listed again recently:

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS) - $25.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mario-luigi-dream-team-nintendo-3ds/8628083.p?skuId=8628083

Comes out to about $21 after GCU.  This is also OOS at Amazon with third parties selling it new for $31 and above.  Gamestop also jacked the used price of this up to $30.

bread's done
Back