Best Buy Weekly AD 12/27/09 - 1/2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Best Buy AD for the week of December 27th through January 2nd, there are few games for $39.99 each.

:ps3: PS3
Dragon Age: Origins
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Tekken 6
Band Hero (Disc Only)

:360: Xbox 360
Left 4 Dead 2
Assassins Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Tekken 6
Band Hero (Disc Only)
UFC Undisputed 2009

:wii: Wii
New Super Mario Brothers
Nerf

http://i47.tinypic.com/35knxjl.jpg

Courtesy foxxdie (SD)

So if I buy COD MW2 ps3 now before the deal for $60, can i bring my receipt back when it goes to 40 and get $20 cash back? even if I dont bring the game?

[quote name='shortyman920']$40 for Dragon Age Origins is a steal considering how much content and gameplay you are getting. Still, I'm getting it for PC. That's where Dragon Age: Origins shines the most. Still good on console however.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'd call it a steal though. It was available for $35 at Amazon a week or so back. That's when I picked it up.

[quote name='hotrocks']So if I buy COD MW2 ps3 now before the deal for $60, can i bring my receipt back when it goes to 40 and get $20 cash back? even if I dont bring the game?[/QUOTE]
I'd bring the game just in case

[quote name='hotrocks']So if I buy COD MW2 ps3 now before the deal for $60, can i bring my receipt back when it goes to 40 and get $20 cash back? even if I dont bring the game?[/QUOTE]

Yea you can just bring the receipt back, to get it price matched. Just make sure you have the ad because last time I did it some of the people at the register said that we can not do it because you dont the right ad. I showed them the date and they reluctantly gave me my cash back.

this the is closest explanation on the website I could find:

We will refund 100% of the price difference, including tax, if an item purchased at BestBuy.com is advertised at a lower price at an eligible Best Buy store during the return and exchange period on your product.

[quote name='125125']Yea you can just bring the receipt back, to get it price matched.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, no need to bring the game in - it does nothing for you. All they care about is the receipt proving that you purchased the game.

Thanks, I guess I'll pick up FN4 for $20 this week then. I was hoping it would drop to $15 again (I wasn't here for the DOTD for it).

Wait, you can do that at the store? I might want to do the same with Mario Wii, and then get 10 dollars back next week.

Good to see NSMB will on sale. Since I have a Target gift card and they price match local advertisements, I'm getting it there. Walmart also price matches as well.

[quote name='tinyandi']I don't know if I'd call it a steal though. It was available for $35 at Amazon a week or so back. That's when I picked it up.[/QUOTE]

Heck it was available at BB for $35 as well. Regardless it is a very solid game, especially if you enjoy Bioware.

[quote name='TheSummoner207']If I use a $5 RZ coupon on NSMB this week. Will I be able to price adjust NSMB next week?[/QUOTE]

This is a bit YMMV; I have seen people be shot down (and have been shot down once myself) trying to PM stuff with RZ certs; since it deducts the price on the line item of each item on the receipt, BB tries to claim that you only "paid" say $44.99 ($49.99 - $5 RZ) so you'd only get $5 back.

I know others have said they've fixed this in their system but I try my best to save RZ certs for "PM Proof" purchases-- like stuff I'm already PMing for an insanely good price. ;)

You should be fine.

If they give you problems for some absurd reason, buy CoD that day, and return it with your old receipt.

I hope this is the kind of right place to ask, but I got an email saying that I'll earn 10 RZ points for every $1 that I spend. Does that mean EVERY dollar? Because 1500 points for a $150 iPod would be awesome. :D

[quote name='Jinchuriki']I guess Demons Souls will have to wait. MW2 here i come![/QUOTE]

i wish demon's souls would fall under $40 soon on a sale. that would be splendid.

[quote name='NEgami']i wish demon's souls would fall under $40 soon on a sale. that would be splendid.[/QUOTE]
Same here... hopefully Amazon saves Christmas for us

[quote name='Xfactor19990']OP ur sig is awesome[/QUOTE]

I agree. This picture has more than a 1000 words to it. Gotta love it.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I hope this is the kind of right place to ask, but I got an email saying that I'll earn 10 RZ points for every $1 that I spend. Does that mean EVERY dollar? Because 1500 points for a $150 iPod would be awesome. :D[/QUOTE]

That's odd as the credit card the offer is 3 pts to every $1. I question said email....

I wonder if I can catch NSMB Wii on a day after Christmas when I finish returning three wrong Y-Splitters.... >_>

XD

This for all of the YouTuber gamers out there once I use my new Dazzle capture card!

[quote name='TheSummoner207']If I use a $5 RZ coupon on NSMB this week. Will I be able to price adjust NSMB next week?[/QUOTE]It's considered to be payment on the purchase and the register knows how to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back