Best Buy YMMV Thread

mikeshinobi

CAGiversary!
Can we have a thread where we share deals we find at our local Best Buys? Of course they're always YMMV but it would give us ideas of what to look out for.

I have two local best buys and each of them had different deals:

Best Buy #1:

• Dragon Quest Builders 2 (NSW): $15.99
Best Buy #2:

• Disgaea 4 (NSW): $15.99
  • Dead Cells (NSW): $10.99
  • Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (3DS): $12.99 (didn't get this, very sad)
  • Some other 3DS title I was extremely sad I missed out on (3DS): $10.99
There were some others but these were the ones that stood out the most that I can remember.

Also for anyone who doesn't know, if your Best Buy has a price placard out for a game but they're sold out, you can ask an employee to order it for you from their website and they will match their in-store price! Of course they have to have stock on the website though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am enjoying Suice Squad. Little tough learning 4 different traversal styles, but I am enjoying the story (other than the missions that require you to damage enemies only using gernades because you can only carry 3 at a time and have to juggle others to get them to drop more gernades). Granted the battle system of Gotham Knights was more fun. Still trying to wrap my head around the fact this one focuses more on gunplay than melee.

I have maybe a stupid question. Has anyone tried to price match two of the same item, on different days, via Best Buy chat? Their chat last night said they could only price match one item. Was thinking about trying again today and just making a second order.

I have maybe a stupid question. Has anyone tried to price match two of the same item, on different days, via Best Buy chat? Their chat last night said they could only price match one item. Was thinking about trying again today and just making a second order.
Try it and report back. Even if they say no on the second day, at least you get one of what you want, right?

Best Buy‘s logistics must suck. The Princess Peach game is getting delivered by FedEx but the acrylic stand bonus is getting delivered by ‘Roadie’ out of a local store. Both arriving today.

Spring Sale 3/29/24

FC 24 PS4/PS5, Xbox one/series X: $30
FC24 Switch: $20

Star wars Jedi survivor PS5, Xbox series X: $30

Madden 24 PS4/PS5, Xbox one/series X: $30

bread's done
Back