Best CAG Blog 2009

[quote name='blueshinra']Dr. Mario Kart's for his insanely comprehensive Japanese sales charts.

Chuplayer's posts are also notable, but I think too many CAGs give him a hard time about his doll collecting hobby.[/QUOTE]

wait...wut? Chuplayer's a dude?

also I say shimrra, it's like going to 4chan without having to go to 4chan.

Wow, surprised to see my blog pop up here. Huge thanks for that!

My nominations are:
LiK's blog (always jealous of his pickups when he posts them)

As much as I enjoy the daily haha, I think it would be a sad state of things if it win for best CAG blog. As funny as that stuff is, I much prefer the original content. Just my opinion...

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for Mana. I enjoy reading his blogs and he is one of the few CAGs who are never a douchebag and are willing to help if people need it. Say what you will people, but that guy knows how to blog.

[quote name='youruglyclone']

also I say shimrra, it's like going to 4chan without having to go to 4chan.[/QUOTE]That's why I didn't nominate him. Going through the first page of /b/ and pasting the stupidest shit possible is not funny or original.

easily kainzero:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?u=44418

his blog entries are actually blog entries, not some mass assortment of random lawl pics, random questions that should be in a forum thread, etc. the entries are also mainly about videogame issues which, with accordance to the whole videogame site thing, is probably the most appropriate too. though I do end up reading some other traditional blogs of substance (grimace and TMK), those imo are more suited as a typical blogs on personal sites

kainzero

he writes brief, but very intellectual and well written blogs that make you look at things in a different perspective. Easily my favorite CAG blog.

Shimms Daily
Dr. Mario's crazy specific sales details
grimace cuz i loathe him and its like watching a car crash
Chuplayer

me....cuz otherwise no one else will vote for me.

I've been nominated mostly for The YomiJ Saga. Thanks for that! I didn't think anyone would remember since they started right at the beginning of 2009.

Anyway, I've been putting a lot of thought into who I should nominate.
If it were 2008, I would probably nominate TMK, but the content is starting to recycle quite often. Please TMK, make some decisions on your own. Please, please, please!

Also, while I enjoy shimmra and, to a lesser extent, adriley's blogs, I think it's too easy to go out and grab a bunch of stuff and dump it in a blog to win "best blog".

Chuplayer... Worst blog winner.

So, that leaves me with my nomination, the TMK of 2009... the_grimace! Congrats grimace, I actually read them all!

Mana's Blogs were great but they could sometimes be depressing. Shimrra was definitely the best. The guy was constantly putting out content.

While I do enjoy Shimrra's Daily Haha, I'm gonna have to vote for Kainzero mainly because his is more of a blog. Shimrra in second for sure though.

I voted for kainzero.

Actually I think if we opened up a category for worst blog, The Mana Knight could be a contender for BEST and WORST. :)

bread's done
Back