Best Completed TV Series

Adventures of Brisco County, Jr
Buffy (Official continuity is continuing in comic book form)
Angel
Firefly
Futurama (although new episodes are in production right now)
Undeclared (i enjoyed this more than Freaks and Geeks)
X-Files (Another movie MAY be happening)
West Wing
The Shield (Almost done, 6th season just started and might be the last one?)
Deadwood

Unfortunately, we might have to add Veronica Mars to the "completed" shows as it may not get renewed.

*sigh*

VM is one of the most well-written and acted shows on TV, but the premise (high school student/Private Eye in an affluent area of California) makes people want to dismiss it as fluff without giving it a chance.

The first 2 seasons are on DVD (sometimes on sale for $20 each) and the 3rd season returns to finish up on 5/1.
On 5/16, the CW network announces which shows are coming back.

There's a chance that if it comes back for a fourth season, that the format will have changed to VM being an FBI agent several years later. This would be the best show ever...

BTW, for Buffy fans, be sure to check out the official Season 8 comic currently being published by Dark Horse comics. There are 2 issues so far (it might run 25-30 issues) and the current story arc is written by Whedon. After this arc, other writers from the show will take over with Whedon occasionally coming back to handle specific issues.
It reads just like watching an episode of the show.

There was a show called somehting like Happily Ever After, I think it was on the WB. It took place on the Married with Children set in the mid to late 90s. It had a hot daughter, a dumb son, and a dad that would go into the basement and talk to a bunny. The bunny was awesome.

And Veronica Mars is most likely safe because the CW has nothing else to show.

[quote name='CitizenB']

for example I suggest The Sopranos after the 8 upcoming episodes air over the next few months its done forever.[/quote]

Thank god. Season 5 and 6 so far have been the worst episodes. They really went down hill. I know I'll finish it with the last episodes since I've made it this far, but the show lost it's glory.

I'd like to second Six Feet Under. Just watched all 5 seasons straight through, fantastic show with one of the best finale episodes I've ever seen, period.

And the hot daughter from the post above was Nikki Cox, she is/was on that Vegas show.

[quote name='SithFran']Thank god. Season 5 and 6 so far have been the worst episodes. They really went down hill. I know I'll finish it with the last episodes since I've made it this far, but the show lost it's glory.

I'd like to second Six Feet Under. Just watched all 5 seasons straight through, fantastic show with one of the best finale episodes I've ever seen, period.

And the hot daughter from the post above was Nikki Cox, she is/was on that Vegas show.[/QUOTE]
I agree with Sopranos Season 5 and 6 being the worst of the series but overall I still thought those two seasons were decent. I think these last episodes could be really good. Hopefully they end it with a bang. And I think they extended it to 9 episodes. Also another show I would like to add, I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet...Oz.

I didnt see anybody mention it... but...
THE LOST ROOM!
Just a 3 part mini series... but fantastic.
Also, I am glad a lot of other people said Carnivale. But that troll dissin our opinions obviously never watched it.

bread's done
Back