Best Current Gen Console?

[quote name='BlueSwim']Home Console: 360, since it has a strong line-up of good, worth-playing games(unlike the Wii) and it actually can justify it's price-point(unlike the PS3).

Portable: DS, because graphics don't matter on a portable and quality releases are a monthly thing, not semi-annual like with the PSP.[/QUOTE]

I justify the PS3's price by telling people the 360 is for POOR people and rednecks. You'd be surprised at how self conscious some people are of appearing poor. That And I tell them that the 360 is like American cars of the 70s.

Money tends to not be too much, and I had a 360 at first before a PS3. It broke, I heaved it due to them wanting an exhorbitant amount to fix it. Four months? AND wanting 250 to fix it? NO THANK YOU

[quote name='Paco']I justify the PS3's price by telling people ............[/QUOTE]

Yeah but you're obviously retarded. I can't imagine they listen.

You should work for Sony PR, Paco.:lol:

"You want an Xbox 360? HICK!!! Buy a PS3 so you can enjoy a REAL multi-media experience when you aren't working the second job it takes to afford it.":lol:

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah but you're obviously retarded. I can't imagine they listen.[/QUOTE]

You obviously have no ability in the art of deceit and manipulation. And judging by your lack of innate ability to communicate, I can safely state that you will forever own a 360.

You have no idea just how powerful simple prods to the esteem or ego can be if done right. How else do you think Axe became so successful?

[quote name='BlueSwim']You should work for Sony PR, Paco.:lol:

"You want an Xbox 360? HICK!!! Buy a PS3 so you can enjoy a REAL multi-media experience when you aren't working the second job it takes to afford it.":lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL. If I was working on Sony PR, they'd be first place bitchslapping the 360. I'd employ the Sega method of advertising from the late 80s early 90s. Infact I would be so fantastic and so out of sight that I would be a spectacle unto myself. I would be the greatest PR and Advertising man of our generation.

I don't drink though. Addiction runs in the family.

All the systems are great and all have flaws. As most said, it all depends on the games you want. The online, movie play back, etc are just EXTRA features and should only be a side thought, not a main reason. It's a game console, so you should focus on the games you'll be playing.

[quote name='Paco']You obviously have no ability in the art of deceit and manipulation. And judging by your lack of innate ability to communicate, I can safely state that you will forever own a 360.

You have no idea just how powerful simple prods to the esteem or ego can be if done right. How else do you think Axe became so successful?[/QUOTE]

Oh there are plenty of stupid people in the world, you'll get no argument from me there. This thread itself is ample evidence of that.

[quote name='wwe101']while you guys are discussing this, should i get mw2 for 360 or ps3? im kinda leaning towards ps3 becuase my live ran out and im mainly going to get it for online play. never played online on the ps3, is it pretty much same as 360? why is everyone saying 360 has better online?[/QUOTE]

I got COD4 about 2 months ago, and I've never had a problem finding a TDM game.

Oh my god these threads make me want to shove me eyeballs in. But really folks, it obviously is the Neo-Geo. Its current gen in my heart.

-okay, you should most likely get a 360.

[quote name='udabenshen']Oh my god these threads make me want to shove me eyeballs in. But really folks, it obviously is the Neo-Geo. Its current gen in my heart.

-okay, you should most likely get a 360.[/QUOTE]

You win. However, the question that stands is KOF 97 or 98?

[quote name='Paco']I justify the PS3's price by telling people the 360 is for POOR people and rednecks. You'd be surprised at how self conscious some people are of appearing poor. That And I tell them that the 360 is like American cars of the 70s.

Money tends to not be too much, and I had a 360 at first before a PS3. It broke, I heaved it due to them wanting an exhorbitant amount to fix it. Four months? AND wanting 250 to fix it? NO THANK YOU[/QUOTE]

I just noticed this post, and as much as I want to avoid the flamebait, wtf? Also, what did you do to the 360 for it to cost 250 for them to repair it? Set it on fire in fanboy rage? I kid, but seriously, wtf?

It was their high quality hardware back in early 2006. It was when the 360s were at their most faulty.

And back then Microsoft only gave a 90 day warranty. The repair costs were BULLSHIT back then too. I also love how they basically blamed EVERYONE except themselves for their console breaking.

They did teach me to never buy a console at launch though. I didn't get the PS3 until a year after its launch.

The only reason the 360 is (much) cheaper than the PS3 is because it breaks down a lot easier and they charge a shitload for online.

And I wouldn't ask anyone on CAG what to get. Everybody here is a fanboy of one system or another. Just decide on your own which you want to get.

Why would paying for the online service have anything to do with cost of the hardware? And what company prices their product by the potential of its ability to fail? No offense but thats one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.

[quote name='Maklershed']Why would paying for the online service have anything to do with cost of the hardware? And what company prices their product by the potential of its ability to fail? No offense but thats one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

The hardware is cheaper and they purposely price it cheaper, so that people will consider buying it more than a Wii/PS3, and make the money back with Live subscriptions.

[quote name='Jmclark']The only reason the 360 is (much) cheaper than the PS3 is because it breaks down a lot easier and they charge a shitload for online.

And I wouldn't ask anyone on CAG what to get. Everybody here is a fanboy of one system or another. Just decide on your own which you want to get.[/QUOTE]

_Tyrone20Biggums.jpg

I'm here for your $450,000 crack party

[quote name='Maklershed']Flame bait. But I'll feed the fire:

360 PS3 Wii DS
PSP
[/QUOTE]
I fixed it for you.

bread's done
Back