Best free site to manage your Vide Game Collection???

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've noticed a few users asking the same question but for dvd collections (to which I say dvdspot.com) in the dvd section,so I figured I'd ask this here.

Gamespot and IGN are decent but it seems they don't include imports or really limited games (like the Mana Khemia Scholarship edition) in their database.Another issue I have on ign is alot of the games won't have a Box art pic.So your collection will have some games with the box art and others with some generic pic,which really isn't a big deal,but it does bother me for some reason.

The only other site I've tried was RFGen.com which had a huge database that included imports and consoles,and you could even have the mods update the database if a game if had was missing.My only problem with this site was that they didn't have any pics so your collection would be one huge list of text,which isn't as interesting to manage/look at compared to a collection list that does have pics.

I know I'm being anal about this,but I would love a site that had all the features of dvdspot.com,but was for video games.I was hoping other users could let me know what sites they are using to manage their game collections.

Thanks in advance!!!

I know I've seen Backloggery posted here and there the past couple months. It lets you keep track of your collection by system as well as the completion progress of them. Not necessarily the best, but the completion tracker seemed new to me...

I used to use the IGN list as well but after awhile I didn't like the interface. These days I use an excel sheet with tabs I created. The first page lists my collection as far as total games per system and total overall. I also added total number of virtual games (LIVE arcade, Virtual Console) so on and so forth. I like being able to add whatever I want to it and its nice to add a game and have all of the numbers update thanks to excels formulas and functions. Here are a few sample pics.

bread's done
Back