Best Frozen Pizza

[quote name='BasketCase1080']orvs pizza is the best... mostly regional I believe (midwest) Its about 2 bucks a pizza and pretty delic.[/quote]

Oh god, Orvs is the worst!

DiGiorno: Spicy Chicken Supreme.

I also like the Schwan's/Red Baron six inch pizzas. Either supreme or plain cheese. I usually cook two since they are relatively small.

With any frozen pizza, I have to kick it up a notch (bam). Parmasean cheese, a little garlic, red pepper flakes. My new favorite addition to pretty much anything is chipotle chili powder. Delicious.

[quote name='evilmax17']Dunno if it's the best, but it's a guilty pleasure.

mama_celeste.jpg
[/quote]yes! hell yea. that's definitely my favorite frozen pizza, the crust is just awesome even though it doesn't taste anything like freshly made pizza.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Amy's Organic Pizza[/QUOTE]

I kinda dig Amy's Organic, though I only ever get it when it's on a big sale. Didn't put it on here because I didn't expect it would be as commonly known as some of the others. I also really used to love Boca Burger's vegetarian supreme personal pizzas, but I can't freakin' find them anywhere any more.

[quote name='Scobie']I kinda dig Amy's Organic, though I only ever get it when it's on a big sale. Didn't put it on here because I didn't expect it would be as commonly known as some of the others. I also really used to love Boca Burger's vegetarian supreme personal pizzas, but I can't freakin' find them anywhere any more.[/QUOTE]

how come i can't see poll results any more

is it b/c i'm ghey?

[quote name='PKRipp3r']how come i can't see poll results any more

is it b/c i'm ghey?[/QUOTE]

Nah... you've just been masturbating too much. They appear fine for anyone with girlfriend.

[quote name='Scobie']Nah... you've just been masturbating too much. They appear fine for anyone with girlfriend.[/QUOTE]

just b/c i have a gf doesn't mean i don't masturbate too much

:cool:

it's kind of a hobby

... i really can't see results tho

who won?

I voted Red Baron CC but I only like those out of the oven. Those Celeste Pizzas are the bomb for a late night snack or quick lunch and I agree very different taste from regular pizza. I also like the Mama Rosas for a quick snack though it seems like I cant get more than 2 packages in a row that are good. It's like every 3rd package contains old pepperoni and cheese. They're only good when the ingredients still maintain most of their original color.

[quote name='wwjasond']I voted Red Baron CC but I only like those out of the oven. Those Celeste Pizzas are the bomb for a late night snack or quick lunch and I agree very different taste from regular pizza. I also like the Mama Rosas for a quick snack though it seems like I cant get more than 2 packages in a row that are good. It's like every 3rd package contains old pepperoni and cheese. They're only good when the ingredients still maintain most of their original color.[/quote]

I used to love those Mama Rosas pizzas as a kid. Hell, I still really like them. Great for when you're broke and really don't feel like cooking anything...

We have two local brands, Home Run Inn--great mid-thickness crust, and Palermo's--fabulous ultra-thin Margherita pizza. I also prefer Red Baron's pizza bread to Stouffer's, hands down.

DiGiornio's if I want something 'heavier' and breadier;
Red Baron if the focus is on the cheese/sauce (although they've gotten chintzier with their toppings recently).
Totino's for quick filling lunches.

RB was on sale for 2.50 at Target yesterday.

Sometimes I do like to 'make my own', though not from total scratch. Bisquick as the crust base, then whatever pizza sauce comes in the bigass cans at BJ's, and lots of pepperoni and various shredded and parmesan cheeses on top.

Anyone remember Totino's Temptin' Toppins? That was a good frozen pizza; the pepperoni was thick and spicy.

Some of them are way expensive though. CPK and Home Run Inn are like 5-9 bucks for less than 16 oz of pizza, whereas I get Totino's for 98 cents. If I'm going to spend 7 bucks on a frozen pizza, I'll just go pick up one from Domino's or Papa John's.

I agree. There are many forms of masturbation. It's like Pokemon. You gotta catch'em all. And by that, I mean learn all the positions.
[quote name='PKRipp3r']just b/c i have a gf doesn't mean i don't masturbate too much

:cool:

it's kind of a hobby

... i really can't see results tho

who won?[/quote]

There are plenty of good expensive pizzas but Mama Celeste is the best deal.

I will eat most brands, but Totinos is disgusting and completely unedible IMO.

Totinos. I think they cost something like a dollar each. :drool:

I can't stand Tony's.

And I also like Red Baron's mini pizzas.

I guess I like Digornio Stuffed Crust....yum yum.

Although, they are more expensive than normal pizzas. $5 from Little Ceasars is good enough for me.

Those are all ok for the most part, I voted for Red Baron classic, but really the only ones I'd say to avoid among those are:

Tony's
Totino's/Jeno's
Freschetta thin crust
DiGiorno thin crust

...and again, even those aren't terrible. They're just not up to the level of the others.

bread's done
Back