Best Game Trade-In Program 2010

Amazon for a combination of giving out gift card promos when you buy new, then having high trade-in values shortly after the game comes out.

One example that comes to mind: Little Big Planet 2 released at $56.99 if I remember correctly and also came with a $20 GC. A week or two after release, the trade-in value was $40. If you finished the game by then, you could have essentially gotten paid $4 for playing it.

Have to agree with what everyone has already posted - Amazon.com game trade ins for gift cards/credit.

Goozex.

They were big for me this year. I bought a Wii last year, and I was able to pick up a lot of great, older games for cheap.

Goozex gets my vote. Just started with them this past year but I've picked up so many games for my collection by trading only a few.

amazon by a mile. much better than gamestop.....they give higher trade in values. i dont even trade with gamestop any longer

Amazon

Even though they've had problems with returning games as "defective" when they weren't sent that way, amazon usually is quick to refund you the gift card amount if you complain.

Wherehouse.com. The paid insanely high prices for some games. Kane and Lynch 2 for $26.50 in CASH anyone?

Amazon is much more convenient to deal with since they send a pre-paid label and have fair if not great prices though.

bread's done
Back