Best Game Trade-In Program 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana are married! Janet Jackson's a pro at keeping a secret.
According to her rep, the 46-year-old buy vardenafil entertainer is married to Wissam Al Mana, and she has been for a while.

Gamestop

Even if I made more money at BB, the amount of waiting and hassle to trade a game in is insane. I literally had to go to three counters the one time to trade games in. At least in Gamestop I am in and done in a reasonable amount of time.

Why Kristen Stewart had crutches at the Oscar? According to Stewart's constitution artist, Beau Nelson, the actress enfeeble herself after stepping on glass.

So I would have said Best Buy but they banned me for following their trade-in rules a few years back and I haven't been back since. I missed out on a lot of 100% bonus deals. :( On the flip side, Gamestop offered some crazy trade in deals on several promotions last year and I was able to trade in some old stuff and work up to a few hundred in credit. Amazon's TIVs haven't seemed to recover since they tanked a few years back. So Gamestop for me simply because I couldn't participate in BBY or didn't bother to see if my ban was lifted this year.

Don't stab me, but GameStop. Amazon has been way too shifty lately and the length of time sometimes is ridiculous. If you keep track and wait for trade deals, GameStop gets it right more than not.

No Best Buy close, and not messing with Amazon for tradeins. I've done a heck of a job in the last year flipping the occasional title at GameStop. Local salvage store helps in that regard, and it's gotten me some awesome new release stuff for much cheaper than I would have otherwise. Coupled with some of the 30% / 50% bonuses or the tiered tradein offers, you can get some decent cash out of stuff at GS.

That being said, selling on eBay or Half.com would net more... but I don't really have the time to go through all the hassle. Sad, I know. But time is money, right?

GameStop. BB's values plummeted and were worse with their 100% credit at times than GS's normal prices, or with GS's competing promos. 30-50% bonus at GS is better than 100% bonus at BB 90% of the time.

Anyone who votes Amazon didn't listen to Shipwreck's experience or get screwed over by their third-party provider like I did 3 years ago in summer 2010 and never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back