Best Game Trading Website 2007

I'd be willing to bet that 75% or more you people that voted Goozex have never used Gametz to any extent. If you did, I think the results here would be different.

I voted GTZ. It's a real community with knowledgable people and a great pending/rating system. Not just a garbage dump.

[quote name='spooon56']wait. who isn't voting goozex?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much anyone that has actually used another site such as GameTZ for more than a day. heh.

- John...

I've never used sayswap so I have no opinion on it.

I prefer dealing directly with people rather than systems so I use gametz and tradegamesnow regularly. Overall, gametz is better for trading, but tgn has some features gametz doesn't at this point that I really like as well.

[quote name='Admiral']I'd be willing to bet that 75% or more you people that voted Goozex have never used Gametz to any extent. If you did, I think the results here would be different.

I voted GTZ. It's a real community with knowledgable people and a great pending/rating system. Not just a garbage dump.[/QUOTE]

Voting for the BEST service when you've only been using one is kind of redundant since you cant really make the comparison without using all the other ones. This poll = epic failed.

I meant to say I agreed with the "75% never use other services" by the way, nothing personal about your post. Just thought I'd clear that up.

GameTZ is light years better than Goozex. Goozex has one of the worst interfaces I've ever seen in my life, it's clunky and confusing for absolutely no reason at all.

Yeah, well hopefully all these Goozex people will go check out GameTZ now and see that it's actually much better. Can't find a selection of games like that anywhere other than eBay. And you can trade games you don't want for this stuff. Not this you give me points and I'll send you a game bullshit. That's eBay with a points system that you can only use on that site.

Honestly, after using both and having feedback on both GameTZ is much much better, better feedback system, none of this points bs, a much cleaner, less confusing interface, a decent search system, and no waiting for games. I honestly doubt people who say Goozex is better have put a good deal of time into gametz, because is really is much, much better, and it's free.

I can't imagine all you people voting Goozex have seriously used GameTZ :whistle2:\ Anyway, I vote GTZ, although I enjoy trading obscurities on DigitPress more :)

I'd have to say Goozex over GTZ. Too many people are huge time wasters on there, putting things they don't want on their want list and things they don't have or won't trade on their trade list, devaluing other people's stuff and over-valuing theirs, etc.

Besides, aren't they merging? I recall seeing Goozex banners on GTZ and frequent mentions of GTZ by the ops on Goozex...

Used them all but trade games now and I gotta say goozex was the best. I got to toss away my really crappy games no one wants for a 100-200 points here or there and then got zelda wii and mua gold. Even saved on shipping by sending the crappy ones out as disc only. I had no luck at all with game trading zone and even worse with sayswap.

Does anyone know if you can sell or trade goozex points? I'm kinda just wanting to dump my points for something else rather than wait weeks for these games to come up in my queue

HECK NO! GTZ and Goozex arent merging. Goozex sucks and all Goozex did was use GTZ to get members. Same with CAG, Goozex used it to get members.

Plus Goozex has the worse moderation/customer service.

Damn, poll's closed. GameTZ all the way though, Goozex is just a convenient way to dump disc-only games no one wants elsewhere.

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']just get games you dont particularly want that others might want, or games that might be hot. then trade/sell them.[/quote]

That's the thing, all the hot games take weeks and weeks to get. I queued up for a few games I wanted on various systems and my queue number hasn't changed on a single one. I want to get rid of these points and put my game value somewhere else.

Gee, I gotta get around more. The only place I trade now is on CheapAssGamer. I used to trade on CraigsList, but I don't even post on there anymore.

bread's done
Back