Best Game Trading Website 2008

Goozex!

I just got matched for Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia LE. Recently I received MK vs DCU and Saints Row 2. Who says you can't get newer games?

while I like Goozex a lot of the time I prefer being able to negotiate

value can be relative sometimes and honestly its harder to trade on Goozex now that they've gotten bigger, the queues can be ridiculously long

I've only tried Goozex but I've been entirely underwhelmed. It takes too long to get anything worthwhile and their point balancing is totally broken. Plus you can't buy just one or two trade credits. Game trading sites might seem like a fun idea at first, but eBay is faster, cheaper, easier, and more reliable.

[quote name='hpv']I've only tried Goozex but I've been entirely underwhelmed. It takes too long to get anything worthwhile and their point balancing is totally broken. Plus you can't buy just one or two trade credits. Game trading sites might seem like a fun idea at first, but eBay is faster, cheaper, easier, and more reliable.[/quote]

Check out GameTZ.com
Free to trade, get games quicker, great community!

If it wasn't for CheapyD being so close to the Goozex guys, I doubt most of these CAGs would even pretend to like the site

I still think it's funny that Cheap Ass Gamers are willing to pay to trade...
True CAGs won't use it ;)

Goozex.

It's the only one I use. Traded Mario Kart Wii quickly and received Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The site needs more supply though because demand is so high.

Goozex has been an awesome way for me to get rid of Dreamcast games I have no care for keeping and for whittling down my collection of last gen games.

Goozex because it's a good site, but truly the forums= hella mount of laughter (maf) and really good community thats pretty mature, quick to get games to, i have more than 15 games released since october that im first in line for just waiting on hold till i get to a point till i want the game seeing as i've played most of the ones im interested in. Plus if you can't afford $1 to trade maybe you shouldn't be playing videogames.

Secondly GameTZ. I do like some f the deals and oppurtunities, but what i do hate is there is a high amount of immature/ mentally slow people that are full of themselves and think they are the "shizznit" and their stuff is worth 2x as much. If you want proof of the immaturatetly level read through these pages and see people that just troll and bash other sites for no real reason.

TGN and sayswap i haven't tried yet, but no doubtly will and it will have their own god features and problems like every other site (goozex included).

Also, CAG needs to hurry up with its trading section because im sure i will be addicted to it like crack.

GOOZEX.COM

Ever since I signed up for this site I have been fortunate enough to build a great collection of classic games as will as alot of the more recent games coming out.

Now the only problem I have is finding the time to play them LOL.

I've only used Goozex and have had good luck with them. I'm gonna have to check out those other sites though!

What the heck is the matter with you people voting for Goozex? I bet you haven't even tried GTZ. I can almost guarantee it. I am a member on both sites, and find GTZ far more flexible and easier to navigate. With Goozex you have to pay for trades and shipping. GTZ, you can set better parameters with your trades and they don't cost a dime unless you are so kind as to donate to the site.

Goozex is terrible for getting anything newer than 6 months - 1 year old, and the other two sites are just ancient.

If Goozex ever managed to overhaul their system to where I could trade a shiny new 1000 point game and NOT have to sit in a 600-person line to get something a few weeks old, I might respect it. Right now, it's good for hoovering up old PC titles, but that's about it. Waste of time and money, especially considering the prices you can command on eBay.

I suspect alot of CAG is choosing Goozex because thats all they know. No matter the results of this poll, you guys should check out gametz.com some time. Its got a huge library of games, no waiting to trade, and its free. Its very easy to find what you want and the system keeps record of every part of your trades as you go along.

PS: Dont get turned away from a few immature comments. Some people I guess are frustrated that a site isnt gettting a fair chance as it should. Take the sites for what they are, forget about trolls cause every site has them.

bread's done
Back