Best Game Trading Website 2010

I'm with CAG. I tend to get my best values here. Goozex feels more like a means to flip, sometimes.

Funny that CAG wasn't supposed to be an option. :D

Even though Goozex has not had the best year it is still hands down the best game trading site. Especially for Canadians as there are a lot more Canadian traders on Goozex than on CAG. CAG has potential but I will never find the value from using CAG that I can from Goozex.

[quote name='xombi242']Even if most people don't respond to offers, CAG. Hands down.
When it works, it's the best.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Like CheapyD posted, CAG being an option kind of throws the whole poll out of whack.

You put this poll for best Game Trading Website on the GameTZ forums where GameTZ forumgoers are voting, and GameTZ would win. Put this poll on the Goozex forums where Goozex forumgoers are voting, and Goozex would win. Likewise, this poll with CAG as an option on the CAG forums is going to result in a CAG win to nobody's surprise.

That being said, I voted for Kodos.

Goozex. Everyone there has been incredibly nice to me and very helpful whenever I needed some help- saved a LOT of money on old and new games that I've been trying to get my hands on, as well as getting rid of ones that I no longer needed and couldn't get rid of elsewhere for a decent price. Not only that but they do movies, too. :D

CAG is just as awesome, in a different way though. I was able to get RDR by trading Reach which would have been really difficult to get on Goozex. The forums on here are also very cool, especially with up to date sales and free XBL content. Right now, my heart belongs to Goozex.

[quote name='mhatter106']Like CheapyD posted, CAG being an option kind of throws the whole poll out of whack.

You put this poll for best Game Trading Website on the GameTZ forums where GameTZ forumgoers are voting, and GameTZ would win. Put this poll on the Goozex forums where Goozex forumgoers are voting, and Goozex would win. Likewise, this poll with CAG as an option on the CAG forums is going to result in a CAG win to nobody's surprise.

That being said, I voted for Kodos.[/QUOTE]
I was actually thinking the same when I saw the options.

Isn't this kind of like going to the nfl.com forums and asking which sport is the best?

Yeah, CAG.

goozex...I haven't used the market place yet as alot of the ppl are level 0's and just joined and I don't wanna take a chance of getting scammed :X.

I used to love Goozex, but it's impossible to get any game that's not a DS/PSP game on there anymore unless you sit at your computer all night on Monday's and constantly F5 so I'll say CAG even though I don't really trade on here. It is way more active than Goozex anymore, the market has dried up.

bread's done
Back