Best GameCube deal ever at GameCrazy! Come inside, NOW!!!

Vicious

CAGiversary!
For those of you who didn't buy the new GC Mario DD combo yet, this is the perfect time to buy it.

Just came back from GameCrazy and they have a great deal.

Platinum GameCube with one Controller
Mario Kart Double Dash
$15 Gift Certificate
Sphinx or XIII or any other select game (TBA)
4MB 3rd Party Memory Card
12 Free Rentals
Holiday Coupon Book ($200 value)

All this for for 99 bucks. If you have store credit it's even better, credit is tax free. Also, they seem to give more credit than EB or GS for most games. Deal seems to start on the 24th

Now about the other select games that you can choose instead of Sphinx or XIII. There is a high schance it's any Player's Choice game. It was a hint from a manager over there ;)

Also, on a side note, they are having PO buy two get one free on DC, NES, SNES, and PSX on the 21st.

They give you $15 GC instead of the controller. The same thing is at EB. The GC is better, since they sell used controllers over there for like 8 bucks. Besides, I'd rather have a wavebird.

Yeah, it is one controller. But look at the bright side, you get a second game, a memory card, and a 15 dollar gift certificate instead. Also the coupon book is not bad at all. They told me it has B1G1 PO in it, and 20% off new games .........

Damn, all these deals are coming out for buying a GC and I already bought mine a few months ago. :\

I want that coupon book too! And the free rentals aren't bad either!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Christ that is an awesome deal. Anyone who does not yet have a GCN should jump on this like a 2-cent whore w/o STDs.[/quote]

Where can i find one of those?

yes the rental book is 1 per month my roomate got one when he got his xbox..
that $15 gift certificate and the game seem to be okay but i dont really care for a 3rd party memory card.. wonder how much i can trade in the game and memory card for lol

First of all, GameCrazy is not hollywood video, they are only affiliated. In fact, there are three new stores in my state that opened without a hollywood video.

Second, even if BB buys hollywood video, they are still gonna stay the same, it's just that the profits are gonna go to different people.

All this for for 99 bucks. If you have store credit it's even better, credit is tax free. Also, they seem to give more credit than EB or GS for most games. Deal seems to start on the 24th

They guarentee more credit. If EB or GS or anywhere has a better trade-in value, they call to verify and GC will offer 2 or 3 bucks more.

[quote name='Scorch']

They guarentee more credit. If EB or GS or anywhere has a better trade-in value, they call to verify and GC will offer 2 or 3 bucks more.[/quote]

Are you serious?? Do they trade-match with FYE??

People laughed at me when i told them nintendo was in a desperate position.

So what does this package bring the value of just the console to?

Nintendo is not as desparate as you think. It just happens to be the hollywood season and they happen to have a good deal.

So, could I take the GR November 2004 flyer that displays trade in values that they offer, take it in to GC and they match it, plus $3 or $4 ?

If so, that would really be sweet...........

You can't do that unless you have a GR and a GC within a few miles. In my stete when have no GR.

Just got some more info on the coupon book. It seems it has alot of media play like deals and discounts off preorders. Sounds good to me

I have the chance to get this early. This is effective on the 24th but I am gonna get it tomorrow hopefully. I got like 50 bucks of credit and alot of disappointing games to rid of. Will get the coupon book and let you guys know. Maybe even a few scans for my CAG brothers

So EB will give gamecrazy trade-in values over the phone, but not me? Seems odd.

EB's policy is to give trade-in values over the phone. If they don't they're only hurting themselves.

- Set
(Former EB Store Manager)

[quote name='set']
So EB will give gamecrazy trade-in values over the phone, but not me? Seems odd.

EB's policy is to give trade-in values over the phone. If they don't they're only hurting themselves.

- Set
(Former EB Store Manager)[/quote]
Most likely jerks/lazy people working at the store if they won't tell you the value. Of course they usually also add, "it's not final until we inspect the game", or something like that.

But if BB did buy out Hollywood Video..then my GC stores would go with it. We have 2 in my area now and they are both attached to Hollywood Video stores. The problem is that BB also has about 4 or 5 GR stores in the area. So if BB bought out Hollywood, then the GC would dissappear as well. Afterall, BB wouldn't need the GC around since they have their own GR stores in town...and more of them.

I don't think I like this situation...

But that is an awesome deal for the Cube bundle. Too bad I got my Cube at last year's black friday Wally world $80 special with the Zelda disc.

bread's done
Back