Best Gamestop deals ever

Alucard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I found this gamestop that sells its discount card for $15 and also gives you a one year subscription to game informer for one year. That already gets that money back, plus you could 10% off of used games and an extra 10% credit when handing in used games. Also they have a buy two used games get one used free. ANd lastly they say cash in three used games get an extra $10 dollar in store credit. I have never heard of such great deals. They also have some great classics. Something everyone should check out:cool: :bouncy: :applause: ;) :D :hot: :bomb: . These are hot deals everybody. I'm goin for a scuttle.
Alucard the undead overlord

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Isn't the card $10, though?[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think so. It's $15 at my Gamestop too.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']We know all of that already. Isn't the card $10, though?[/QUOTE]

nope they raised it to 14.99

hardly the best. the best is when they had that trade in promotion years ago where you can trade in any 2 games and get the getaway for free, amongst other games. i remember people buying 2 cheap used games at gamestop for $5 each, then trading those two games back ON THE SPOT and getting a $40 game for free. and if you didn't want the getaway or whatever games they had at that time, you could just return it and exchange for another game

other than that deal, gamestop has been pretty worthless to me. except for the buy 2 get 1 free deal in conjuction with the ebgames psp deal (best deal this year maybe)

Take it easy on him guys. He's been here only a day and he's reporting every deal he sees, trying his best to contribute. Not bad.

[quote name='nachzeher']Take it easy on him guys. He's been here only a day and he's reporting every deal he sees, trying his best to contribute. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

And so we should make an example of him.;)

[quote name='Ecofreak']How soon we forget, that we were all once newbies like him/her.[/QUOTE]

Wrong - I don't think zionoverfire was ever a newbie. He probably started at Cheap Ass Regular and made it to Cheap Ass Veteran in 3 or 4 hours. :rofl:

Nothing new OP. These are all widely known. And the card deal has been around for a while. This OP's post almost sounds like Spam IMO.

[quote name='Ecofreak']How soon we forget, that we were all once newbies like him/her.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you, but I knew good deals long before I joined CAG.

EDIT: As a side note, no newbie should be posting "best ....... deals ever" they just don't know enough to claim that.

got my card when i bought suikoden a whie back costing me a whole 2 and change+ the mags- wich were not wort it IMO- game informer just sucks (i'll stick with psm). i used that card maybe 2-3times. gamestop just doesn't offer anything to me.

[quote name='Alucard']I found this gamestop that sells its discount card for $15 and also gives you a one year subscription to game informer for one year. That already gets that money back, plus you could 10% off of used games and an extra 10% credit when handing in used games. Also they have a buy two used games get one used free. ANd lastly they say cash in three used games get an extra $10 dollar in store credit. I have never heard of such great deals. They also have some great classics. Something everyone should check out:cool: :bouncy: :applause: ;) :D :hot: :bomb: . These are hot deals everybody. I'm goin for a scuttle.
Alucard the undead overlord[/QUOTE]

Good job... *pats back*

[quote name='8ballGuy']nope they raised it to 14.99[/QUOTE]
Ahh, it was $10 back in January when I got a new card.

[quote name='Ecofreak']How soon we forget, that we were all once newbies like him/her.[/quote]
Some of us had better luck at the deals thing than others when we were noobs. ;)

Can someone point him in the direction of ebgames. $5 discount card, 25% off PO games every day, free shipping. Not to mention they also do trade in deals and b2g1 occasionally as well.

How can this be an unheard of deal? I mean every single time I get within 5 feet of a Gamestop they try to cram the card down my throat. I mean maybe if the OP had never played video games before today, I might let this slide.

[quote name='Alucard'] also gives you a one year subscription to game informer for one year. That already gets that money back[/QUOTE]

Assuming you actually want a subscription to that magazine.

[quote name='Backlash']Assuming you actually want a subscription to that magazine.[/QUOTE]

Game Informer isn't completely without merit. I figure it's worth at least $5 of your $10 subscription fee, and if you buy enough used games, you'll get all of your money back anyway.

Newbie, yes. Like Him/Her? No.

I have, and have always had, basic grammar skills.

Two words: Paragraph Break.

I like the magazine well enough... the only other gaming one I get is PSM, and it's nice to know what's going on with my Gamecube, plus know what's up on the Xbox front to make sure I still don't need one.

enough with the not-really-deal stuff tho'... I'm a bit more worried that he called himself 'Alcuard the Undead Overlord' at the bottom of his post... I don't reccomend giving yourself pretentious titles, Al. Unless of course, you want us to pick something that suits you better...

I never realized so many people knew of this deal...I'm just a big gamestop fan I guess. Thanks to the people who were at least being nice. Sorry to those who I have offended with my second post. And no one critizice my writing because I am in honor+ classes and get B's in English, plus this is not a place where grammer is important.

I belive that gameinformer is indeed not great, put it does provide the basic stuff. Quite frankly I prefer my EGM subscription more than any other. I just really love shopping for old cool games at gamestop, that's why my collection is so huge.

I mean i have quite a decent amount not nearly as much as i want.
I have about 140 regular system games, and about 20 computer games. Basically all I do is play video games. Only time a socialize is when I'm on the internet, all the time spent is on video games usually never bother to go outside unless it is night time that's why i chose Alucard as my name, plus i really like the Hellsing manga. Also I'm starting a carreer in video game testing. Wow sorry about writing so much just letting you get to know me before you judge. And I'm a man by the way. So don't go talkin down to newbies till you put yourself in thier shoes.:applause:

[quote name='2poor']you can't give yourself an applause. someone else has to do it.[/QUOTE]
We have a very strict code about those sort of things. In fact, when someone gave themselves an applause last we had to sacrifice Cheapy D's conservetism. He's never been the same.

It's not like most people here would give me an applause anyway considering what comments I've seen already. At least I'm cool no matter what you do or who you are. And by the way Sonic is Cool congrats on the name.:bouncy:

[quote name='Alucard']
I have about 140 regular system games, and about 20 computer games. Basically all I do is play video games. Only time a socialize is when I'm on the internet, all the time spent is on video games usually never bother to go outside unless it is night time that's why i chose Alucard as my name, plus i really like the Hellsing manga. [/QUOTE]

May I offer you a bit of advice?

PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND GO OUTSIDE!!!!

*ahem* Sorry... I just have a couple of friends who've faded into the games&net thing, and it bugs me. This'll seriously screw you up, OK? At least go to some arcades or cons or something... do you know how many girls would tackle you at a con if you did a good Alucard cosplay? Don't waste away in front of the screen, man!

I agree that I spend too much time inside, but I don't really think anyone would tackle me even with a good cosplay. I'm not really the most liked guy and definatly not the best looking. At least I have some friends I get to talk to on the Internet. Its not like I only play video games its just that I hate the sun. I really have no reasons to go outside, but I wish I could find one. Plus the girl I want to get me, I want to be the one and only. I'm sort of a hopeless romantic, but I guess you got to believe in something right. But still I thank you for letting me know what I should improve on.

[quote name='uberzone']The original post sounds like a commercial for Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

That's what I said, except I thought it sounded like a Spam commmercial.

[quote name='Alucard']I just really love shopping for old cool games at gamestop, that's why my collection is so huge.

I have about 140 regular system games, and about 20 computer games. [/QUOTE]

Sorry to be the one to tell you, around here that's not a "HUGE" collection.

Congrats on owning that many games. I bet you never get bored then. And I never thought my collection was HUGe i just thought it was quite decent for any hard core gamer.

[quote name='Alucard']I agree that I spend too much time inside, but I don't really think anyone would tackle me even with a good cosplay. I'm not really the most liked guy and definatly not the best looking. At least I have some friends I get to talk to on the Internet. Its not like I only play video games its just that I hate the sun. I really have no reasons to go outside, but I wish I could find one. Plus the girl I want to get me, I want to be the one and only. I'm sort of a hopeless romantic, but I guess you got to believe in something right. But still I thank you for letting me know what I should improve on.[/QUOTE]

zzz..zzz

the only time i use gamestop is when i need some cheap b2g1f to use at gamerush, other then that i would not walk in the door if was only place in world, their trade in value is for crap

you play games too much. but i play games too little. i haven't played in at least a month.

[quote name='Alucard']I agree that I spend too much time inside, but I don't really think anyone would tackle me even with a good cosplay. I'm not really the most liked guy and definatly not the best looking. At least I have some friends I get to talk to on the Internet. Its not like I only play video games its just that I hate the sun. I really have no reasons to go outside, but I wish I could find one. Plus the girl I want to get me, I want to be the one and only. I'm sort of a hopeless romantic, but I guess you got to believe in something right. But still I thank you for letting me know what I should improve on.[/QUOTE]

Ok, first- yes, girls will tackle you for good cosplay. I've seen girls tackle other girls for cosplaying as bishonen. Have you ever seen Man-Faye? Even he got some girls hangin' on him a bit!

Secondly- how do you know no one likes you if you don't go anywhere? Let me tell you a story... about a boy who had no friends till middle school, both of whom joined the military after high school and left him all alone. All he did all day was work, watch anime and play videogames with is brother. Eventually, he got the Yugioh card game. Eventually, he heard of a tournament. And eventually, he decided to take his brother and go play in it. Just once. Just to see.

And got the shock of his life when he met 2 girls who not only talked to him, but LIKED him, and came to talk to him at the tourney every week, and asked to meet him at the convention it turns out they were all going to in a month. And that's how I met my boyfriend. :D

There are people out there who will like you... you just need to go out and find things you like to do, that involve people. cuz the world does not need 1 more person living on the 'net and freaking whenever their net buddies get in a fight with them. It's just sad.

Anyway... this is entirely off-topic, so I will cease my girly-mushy ranting now.

We all spend too much damn time indoors but what are we gonna do outside? Exercise?! bah, insanity I say, Insanity!

[quote name='crazytalkx']We all spend too much damn time indoors but what are we gonna do outside? Exercise?! bah, insanity I say, Insanity![/QUOTE]

Lay in the grass and enjoy the fresh air while reading a book perhaps? :applause:

[quote name='demomanTNA']Lay in the grass and enjoy the fresh air while reading a book perhaps? :applause:[/QUOTE]

Book, what is this book that you speak about? :p

[quote name='TheRock88']Book, what is this book that you speak about? :p[/QUOTE]

Its got things in it called PAGES and you use your EYES to read them. After you read that set of PAGES then you FLIP to the next set until you read what is logically called... THE END. :applause:

[quote name='demomanTNA']Its got things in it called PAGES and you use your EYES to read them. After you read that set of PAGES then you FLIP to the next set until you read what is logically called... THE END. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I think I will have to check out this thing that you call a book.

I'll stop now since it's off topic.

Thanks Mr. Game Stop Employee! What WOULD we do without your awesome bargain!? What next, telling me to get a combo meal at McDonalds instead of buying seperatley? You ARE a genius.

man i thought you had something real, 15 bucks wtf? and can i use my edge card at GS since they merged or something?

Yes I know everyone has heard of this deal and nobody likes Gamestop. I'm not a Gamestop employee, and I have not played Rainbow Six 3. I will continue to stay inside and not go outside. And I will continue to push people away from me because they are not worth my time so there. I believe that should sum everything up for everyone.

[quote name='Alucard']Yes I know everyone has heard of this deal and nobody likes Gamestop. I'm not a Gamestop employee, and I have not played Rainbow Six 3. I will continue to stay inside and not go outside. And I will continue to push people away from me because they are not worth my time so there. I believe that should sum everything up for everyone.[/QUOTE]
zzz...zzzz......what ..what...are you done?

bread's done
Back