Best Independent Online Game Retailer 2008

GameDealDaily.com - it's not as robust in terms of selection when compared to some of the others but for it's size it's quite good. Plus the admin is both honest and active so if anything goes wrong you'll get a quick response. And suggestions are taken more seriously as well :)

Gamedealdaily.com I've ordered from them 3 times. Never a problem and seems to get to me quick. If I had more cash I'd buy more often.

Guess I'll go with play asia. The best place I've found for imports, although I've stopped playing imports now that I got rid of my DS.

Gamedealdaily.com!
This site is deserving of some hardcore applause. Possibly the best online store (not to mention unbelievably great forums) that I've ever been on!
A weekly contest+charity+cheap games. That rhymes with awesome.

Steam.

If that doesn't count, then gamefunk. They had a great deal on 60 GB PS3 refurbs towards the beginning of the year and great customer service as well.

[quote name='Darklighter']Steam.

If that doesn't count, then gamefunk. They had a great deal on 60 GB PS3 refurbs towards the beginning of the year and great customer service as well.[/quote]

Thanks!!!!

GameQuestDirect actually gave us some decent deals this year, and gave us a free shipping code. They would probably get my vote.

GameDealDaily.com has my vote! I bought a 60GB PS3 and the PS3 bluetooth headset there and they worked perfectly, no missing parts, no damage, and great price.

Though I personally haven't ordered from them, the nice model (No-DRM PC downloads), good selection, positive feedback from other CAGs, and low prices with weekly sales makes GoodOldGames (GOG.com) a contender in this category. I'll cast my nom for it.

bread's done
Back