Best Independent Online Game Retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamequestdirect...for being a great retailer...giving you what you want without the hassle of ebay...being the first to provide you with reprints and mostly...for putting up with all of the shit that everyone gives them

[quote name='Graystone']Gogamer.com great varity and great service.[/QUOTE]
I'll have to second that one. The orders I've placed have been taken care of quickly and easily.

gamedude.com ,mostly for their selection of older games(neo geo AES, turbo grafx, really all the old ass good games) and bc no one mentions them

GoGamer since they can provide the PC fix for the cheap. Us pc gamers could use a good deal after spending so much money on upgrades.

I would say DDD but then their game deals aren't that great, but there DVD prices are unbeatable! GoGamer gets my vote since their pc game deals are usually stellar.

I haven't had a problem ordering from them (yet--knock on wood), and ddd's free shipping on everything w/no minimums is the deal sealer.

DeepDiscountDVD.com, the customer service was actually very surprising. I messed up the expiration date for my credit card, and so long story, but I ended up getting 2 orders, sent it back but they said they never received it. After contacting them a few times, they had no problem crediting me back even if they didn't receive it (which I know they probably did, the only reason it wasn't recorded is because I just wrote on the package "return to sender" so I could get out of shipping it back). I know I'm a cheap ass, so all in all great deals and great customer service! Would buy from them again!

Play-Asia for me. I would have voted DDD, but after an accidental double-order during the buy-one-get-one sale, I immediately emailed them to cancel one of them. A WEEK LATER, they replied and said they couldn't cancel orders because they're immediately sent to ship (bear in mind, mine still hadn't shipped) and then about a week after that I received both of them. Great deals, lousy customer service.

DDD's 20% off sale every year is the greatest sale in the history of life -even when they slightly raise their prices a little on certain things just before the sale takes effect (like they did this year), they're STILL way lower than anywhere else.

Free shipping and no tax equals best online retailer, independent or not, bar none. NONE.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']People, people, people, I think we can all agree that the correct answer is DeepDiscountDVD, now let's move on.[/QUOTE]

Macy speaks the truth. :applause:

Had to go with DDD, because they have consistently low prices and always have free shipping. They are one of the few sites left that has free shipping on everything.

Runner up is gogamer, I have gotten some great pc deals from them this past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back