Best local co-op games for 360

Autumn Star

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I was just wondering what you guys think are the best local co-op games for the 360. I am looking for some suggestions, but I would like to put in my two cents as well. Gears 1+2, Rainbow Six Vegas 1+2, Borderlands, CODs, and Crash Bandicoot are decent when it comes to local co-op. I feel like local co-op is going the way of the Dodo bird and becoming increasingly rare.
Thanks

check out monday night combat it just came out and it has local coop game is getting great reviews and recognition and it is only 15 bucks XBLA

I loved Marvel Ultimate Alliance for local co-op. MUA2, however, didn't do it for me for some reason. Of course Madden is a blast with friends all together in the same room.

Left 4 Dead, Army of 2, Sacred 2.

From what the devs have said is that the harder they push the graphics the harder it is to do coop.

In reality I think they're just too lazy.

These are my favorites:
Rock Band Series
Guitar Hero Series
Perfect Dark

Others Good Games Include:
Splosion Man
Left 4 Dead Series
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Perfect Dark Zero
Army of Two Series

Not So Good:
Lego Series
Resident Evil 5
Kane & Lynch Series

There has been a resurgence in local co-op lately, there are certainly a lot more this generation than last, and there were even less on N64 and PS1.

On the subject of co-op games, how about local co-op for 3+ players? Whenever I have friends over we are severely limited to what we can play together. Rock Band, Castle Crashers, and Halo 3 are the only games I own that we can all play together.

I'm suprised nobody has mentioned Dynasty Warriors... The multiplayer in those is about the only redeeming thing that they have, but they are a great timekiller

if your in for a total mind bend. splosion man will piss you off and make you happy. i got mine when it was on sale for give bucks. i mean 400 microsoft points

My husband and I have enjoyed playing Splosion Man together (until it got crazy hard, what with all the synchronized sploding you have to do) and also the Lego games. We're playing the Lego Star Wars: TCS game now, and he played the Lego Harry Potter demo with me twice. I know we'll get that one at some point.

Another game we played a ton co-op was the Magic: The Gathering Arcade game.

Snoopy Flying Ace (XBLA) has some good 2 player coop. The single player campaign isn't terribly long, but it can be played coop and there are two difficulty levels, trying to get 3 stars on all levels, etc. And then you can play all of the multiplayer modes 2 player, both team and not team. It's a great game. Underrated. Of course for those who only like exploding heads, this won't cut it, but otherwise it's a good one, and cheap too at 800 points ($10).

bread's done
Back