Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1 - $19.99 + $3.50 shipping

Does anybody know if this compilation came with a manual? When I went to GS last night, there was only one copy left and it was gutted, but I might have to buy it since the game is one I've been looking forward to. It appeared that it doesn't have a manual.

Does anybody know if this compilation came with a manual? When I went to GS last night, there was only one copy left and it was gutted, but I might have to buy it since the game is one I've been looking forward to. It appeared that it doesn't have a manual.
You are correct. The game does not include a manual or anything besides just the game case and disc.

I really wish Sony would add back game manuals.

You are correct. The game does not include a manual or anything besides just the game case and disc.

I really wish Sony would add back game manuals.
Well, I guess it doesn't matter if it's gutted or not, at least not for my purposes. I was under the impression that there was more to it than the disc and case, but I think I read somewhere that they didn't include a manual with The Last of Us either.

In to support retail format. You have no idea how much they're monitoring things like this to influence things like what the Xbox One was trying to do with all-digital, always-online, DRM craziness.

I don't care about cross-buy in this case, the cause is more important.

This is tempting at $20.  Has anyone else seen this collection at any other physical retailers besides Gamestop?

I think I have Sound Shapes because of  PS+ and I bought Fat Princess on PSP.

MIght have to watch some video reviews/gameplay footage of When Vikings Attack.  Also, I'm probably one of the few people who don't really seem interested in Tokyo Jungle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the last non-gutted one at a store today. Pre-owned was $17.99 but like someone else said, Sony needs to see that physical copies of compilations like these will sell if they're released.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter if it's gutted or not, at least not for my purposes. I was under the impression that there was more to it than the disc and case, but I think I read somewhere that they didn't include a manual with The Last of Us either.
Same with PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and I'm pretty sure God of War Ascension.

Actually this has been a trend for a couple of years now and not just Sony either. Many games from the "big" developers have been coming with digital manuals on the disc, and either no manual or at best a small pamphlet inside the case.

I've always wanted to try Fat Princess but I wonder about the online since it's a few years old at this point.

Is it easy to find a game?

This is tempting at $20. Has anyone else seen this collection at any other physical retailers besides Gamestop?

I think I have Sound Shapes because of PS+ and I bought Fat Princess on PSP.

MIght have to watch some video reviews/gameplay footage of When Vikings Attack. Also, I'm probably one of the few people who don't really seem interested in Tokyo Jungle.
Don't think Sound Shapes has ever been on plus, unless I missed something and I generally don't on Plus stuff.

I willing to bet Sony is not watching the sales of a clearance game.  Sony America is the the Sony region least interest in physical games.

bread's done
Back