Best Online Customer Service 2007

I've never had any issues with Amazon. I like to call when prices drop within 30 days of my order and they are always super nice. I usually get a North American resident, which is nice.

Amazon.com Some AHole named "davis5books" who I've ordered a used copy of Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga through Amazon sent me an empty box. He never responded to any of my emails either. After calling Amazon and speaking for a few minutes with a lovely rep, I received a refund within 10 days. Really great customer service. And don't ever buy anything from "davis5books."

easily Amazon especially whenever a price drop happens on something you recently ordered they make it so easy to get the price fixed or if something goes wrong with your order

Newegg gets my vote. They are always very friendly and are great... Amazon is really tied but since it is receiving so many votes I figured why not give newegg a vote :p

I had a break-in at my home this past November and two Gamefly games were stolen along with my Wii, 360, PS2, DS, Snes, Genesis, and Dreamcast along with all of the games. Gamefly was very understanding and not only did they not charge me for the stolen games, but they sent me a $100 credit to help replace some of the games I bought for my son for Christmas.

Amazon's CS has always been fast... and usually pretty good. They're not perfect but far better than most other store's CS.

From the two pages I have looked at (first and last) it looks like Amazon will win. However, I personally voted for Liongames.

1) He (forgot his name Tony?? I think) is a CAG member himself and is quick to respond to PMs.

2) Very fast response in emails

3) One of my games included a hand-written note thanking for the game.

Another toss up for me, but I'll go with Amazon since they've always done right by me. With them, more than any other online retailer, I feel like if something goes wrong with my order, they'll communicate effectively and make it right.

Amazon.com, it feels like kind of a conformist pick, but whatever. Honourable mention to Play-Asia.com... Playshia! :)

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

Is this a trick question? I'll say newegg but almost universally you have a better chance of hitting the lottery AND getting struck by lightning twice before actually reaching a real live person from any of these sites.

Amazon is great in my book. They may take a day extra to get back to you with a reply to a complaint but they are fast to replace any broken or faulty items.

Amazon easily. I have never had any kind of problem with either the 30-day price guarantee or when I order things and I hear loose discs.

bread's done
Back