Best Online Customer Service 2007

Let's see some love for Lion Games!

Yes, they deserve to be one of the nominees, even if the logical side of me cannot see them winning. But just being there for that five-way, split-screen moment when they announce the winner has got to count for something, right?

[quote name='elwood731']Amazon, if for nothing else their price matching for later dropped prices. There are few, if any, other retailers who will match that.[/QUOTE]

exactly.

Newegg. Their deals aren't the best but they are the most dependable online retailer I have ever dealt with. Period.

(Amazon isn't bad, either.)

Luckily, I haven't had to use this much last year, but I would say based on my experiences, it'd be amazon.

Amazon ftw, followed by New Egg. These two are the only places having anything resembling customer service these days that I know of, and it's quality service to boot.

DeepDiscount gets my vote for the mishap last summer. I didn't receive my order and contacted the CS, and without any questions they resent another order to me and had it shipped faster than their usual shipping time. That's good service right there, and that's why they get my vote.

Living in Japan, I have to vote Play-Asia. I have never had an order shipped incorrectly and it's always blazingly fast. At one point something was hung up on backorder for a couple weeks and before I contacted them, they had already emailed me and said they would offer me a refund or wait for about 2 more weeks until they expected it in. I chose the refund. They refunded me immediately and included bonus coupon codes for my next purchase!

I have had good experiences with Amazon - having them ship to my parents in the US - but, overall, Play-Asia wins out for me.

bread's done
Back