Best Online Customer Service 2009

I've needed Newegg customer service more than Amazon, which I suppose is kind of a slam against them, but in all honesty thy were great every time!

Definitely Amazon. It is kind of a long story so short version - I now have two copies of MW 2 for X360 and paid only $ 26.00 for both of them. One of them is in near perfect condition, it just for some reason does not work on my xbox.

Amazon really gets the job done, hastings I dont use as I have a store in my area, which is good but even with that I have gotten more from them and when something went wrong, they were lightning quick on fixing it.

Amazon has responded to every email I've sent them, both about questions and concerns on several occasions. They get my vote this year.

Newegg they usually reply quickly with people who know what there talking about. When I ever I send anything to amazon the rep is completely clueless and incompetent and just tries to give me a stupid generic response while avoiding the whole reason why I am contacting the support.

Had an issue with GTA4 getting lost using standard mail. They UPS'ed me a new copy at no extra cost and got there before Christmas.

Amazon again.They didn't send me my calendar with my final fantasy CC order so they sent me the calendar right away and cleared it up no prob(unlike toysrsuck)

AMAZON has GREAT customer service, gave me a MASSIVE discount on headphones just because I asked politely!

bread's done
Back