Best Online Game Retailer 2007

Lion Games had some really good deals. I would whole heartedly nominate them, but they introduced a member card, which is cool and all, but I am not a card carrying member type of buyer.

Amazon has been good to me, but killed my wallet.

I am torn. I will go with LG since they are an independent retailer.

[quote name='bosskid30']I'm in CA so tax on Amazon.[/quote]
Are you sure about that? I live in CA, too, and I've never been charged tax by Amazon. Maybe you bought something on there through a third-party seller and mistakenly thought it was Amazon.

Amazon.com for the prime shipping, no tax and the best customer service bar none. Lionsgames isn't too far off as well b/c he answers e-mails quickly and loses money out of pocket to hook up CAGs.

I know probably nobody will agree with me, but I have to say Gamestop/EbGames just cause I have gotten my best deals from them in the last year. I've had some shitty experiences, but I've been really lucky this year.

Amazon. Iv never had a problem with them, they make things clear, ship fast enough and the one or two problems iv had they have resolved.

After checking my 2007 Spending Tab, the majority of my deals were from Amazon and Best Buy. Amazon has always had efficient and helpful customer service while Best Buy has never treated me like anything better than scum. Amazon gets my vote.

I agree with others who said Amazon by a mile. Get Prime shipping and there's very little reason to ever set foot in a Gamestop.

dealextreme.com is so tite.

they got so much useless yet cool crap there and it's like wtf this stuff is so cool why would I ever buy it

and it's like u dont buy it, but it's still cool u know?

Amazon gets my vote.

Lots of nice deal of the days and lightning deals.

no tax and free shipping on almost everything over 25bucks.

2 thumbs up.

Amazon, their DOTD is great (although I never got one). I did however get my Zune, and my dad gets various CD's from them. Great customer service and shipping from them, love them.

Amazon! I got the 60 gig PS3 after the price drop from them and I've jumped on a few DOTD that were fantastic. Plus when one of my packages was not delivered they immediately sent another one out no charge, great customer service.

Amazon.com

I managed to get in on a few of the good DotD's. Plus their free shipping is relatively quick for me, at least. They're great.

bread's done
Back