Best Online Game Retailer 2008

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please vote for Best Online Retailer.
This award goes to the best overall online video game retailer in 2008.

Last year's winner
Best Online Game Retailer: Amazon.com

After three years of EBgames.com domination, it seems Amazon is on its way to starting the next Cheapy Awards dynasty. This year, Amazon.com simply dominated the competition, winning every relevant Cheapy Award. Amazon's combination of great deals and superb customer service resulted in CAGs forking over their cash (and their hearts) to the new king of online video game retail. Congratulations to Amazon on their impressive victories!

Amazon has posted a response on their Game Room Blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will always go to Amazon. They are whores for getting rid of that post price policy, but, they do have great sales. :wall:

Might as well re-name it "The Amazon.com Award", which, "Recognizes the Best Online Retailer of the Year". Cause, seriously, noone else is ever gonna beat 'em, lol. At any rate, my vote goes to Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll nominate Play Asia.... not because I bought anything from them, but just because Amazon needs SOME competition :)

Aside from Amazon, I choose Gamefly, their used games come complete (including extras) and their sales are usually pretty good.

i would have to say amazon.

but gamefly was oh so close this year... i bought about 9 games from them this year for around $110 and all were in like new condition. those sales in december too were absolutely phenomenal

amazon AND gamefly

Easily Amazon. Despite now charging sales tax in NY, they still are my primarily source for online shopping for games and everything else.

bread's done
Back