Best Online Game Retailer 2010

Amazon ftw......love the 'zon. Although do love those Eaflash deals and I also agree with a previous poster, I would of liked to see NewEgg get some love.

Amazon is walking away with a lot of gold this year. Price matching (and beating), great preorder bonuses, free (and $0.99) shipping ... the place is a perfect storm of gamerbait.

Am I the only one that knows about gogamer.com? They have some nifty deals every now and then, mostly aimed towards pc games.

[quote name='gokanjin']Am I the only one that knows about gogamer.com? They have some nifty deals every now and then, mostly aimed towards pc games.[/QUOTE]
Haha, good one.

I clicked the thread thinking this has got to be the easiest choice ever - Amazon obviously. But then I saw Steam was also listed. I honestly don't think they should be directly compared since the rest are still primarily sellers of physical goods, whereas Steam (and EA to a much lesser extent is digital distribution only).

I still voted Amazon, but it's really a tossup.

Cheapy, you really are a dastardly villain! :twisted: Putting Amazon against Steam..... Hmmmm, well I'm going to have to go with Steam because I didn't buy many new console games this year. However, during every Steam sale my wallet was begging for mercy.

Steam for DD. Amazon for retailed based purchased. I voted steam overall because I buy so much from Steam. Love Amazon though, so no hard feelings.

bread's done
Back