Best Online Game Retailer 2011

[quote name='joshnorm']Best Buy just due to the last quarter of the year, they knocked everyone out of the water[/QUOTE]

^ this (even though shipping was kind of sucky)

I bought almost nothing from Amazon this past year. I bought more from Best Buy in December than I've bought from Amazon in the past five years.

This was a hard choice! Amazon and Steam were great this year, but I felt like Best Buy's holiday sales were so killer. I leaned towards BB.

I wish i could vote twice on this one, Amazon for most console games, and Steam for those older games you want to get at a good price.

Amazon...easily 90% of the video games I purchase are from them. Love utilizing Prime as well...so long as I get the student discounts on it for the next couple years (even though I graduated already lmao)

Steam has consistently had the best prices on almost everything. I barely even play on my PC but Amazon was a big letdown with it's shovel ware lightning deals and some things they never price matched.

Steam, no question.

As with every year, I think this category comes down to whether you game on your computer or not (Steam vs. Amazon).

Steam. I bought more games than I know what to do with and I don't think I even broke $100. Though I did enjoy the free games I snagged from Amazon due to their coupon deal.

bread's done
Back