Best Online Retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CheapyD']This award goes to the best overall video game retailer with the best cheap video game deals.

[/quote]

For best cheap deals its EBGames.com by a country mile.

CAG16
CAG15
CLSCBOGO
Edge Card
Saver

EBGames.com for me. Even though they've sent me some used "new" games, they are always willing to correct the mistake.

EBgames.com ....Essentially 25% off used games all the time with free shipping using multiple discount codes...also weekly price drops.

I voted for ebgames.com because I've bought like 30 titles from there this year, the most I've bought online ever.

EB.

Best coupons around. CAG15 (and 16), SAVER, and the Edge card stackables. And let's not forget the "cash for stash" 30 percent off coupon code.

EB Games hasn't always had the best deals around, but their online store has definitely been the most consistent and organized of any online store I've dealt with this past year. Their willingness to give CAG its own discount code was welcomed as well. Hopefully, they'll offer many more cheap gaming opportunities again this year.

Tho ive had both good and bad experiences with Gamestop and EBgames, I'll vote for Gamestop since they dont charge taxes.. their both equal to me..

EB slightly edges out Gamestop here because of the fact that they mark down games to some ridiculous prices sometimes. But Gamestop does woo me over the fact that you don't pay sales tax (at least in CA), and they seem to have more free shipping offers than EB. But even with that, EB can give some great deals. Plus I like their site better than their B&M store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back