Best Place for Trade ins

GenTrapstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
As title states whats the best place to go trade my games in. Who offers best/most deals for games. Is there anything like Best Buy 100% trade in or does GameStop have anything good.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']As title states whats the best place to go trade my games in. Who offers best/most deals for games. Is there anything like Best Buy 100% trade in or does GameStop have anything good.[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend eBay and Craigslist, but if you have to use a store check the price of the game and wait until a 100% bonus week before going in. Sometimes it'll be Best Buy, other times, Gamestop.

Gamestop usually has the best values. You should just be careful when trading there and ask for the values before handing the games.

[quote name='refusedchaos']Anyone know any good sites that do cash trade-ins?[/QUOTE]

eStarland.com does them and I've done a lot of business with them. The only thing is you'll get 70% of the trade-in value when asking for cash.

But the reformers do have some powerful -- and practical ! -- arguments on their side.the balanced advantages of beam ban polarized sun glasses Peter Lenz's death is an absolute tragedy, but it was a freak occurrence--he was run over after falling on a warm-up lap.You might say, there are many people who are opting to use these glasses even though they don't need prescription glasses.Anything's possible if you put in the effort.Is there a Plague Inc virus level guide? What is the best strategy to win Plague Inc virus level? Show me any tips or advice to beat virus level.Out of all the models, the Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses for juniors remains the most sought after by parents and kids alike.

Really depends on who has the better deals for the week or if you're a gold, pro or so forth member. I recently traded in some games to Gamestop with the coupons given for upgrading to Pro membership (50% more trade-in of base value & buy 2&get1 free) and took advantage of those. Bestbuy usually has a 50% more trade-in promotion going on with lowered base values (used to be the best trade-in values). I say as of now, Newer games would be best traded at Gamestop ( got $36.80 for Injustice, PS3) with Pro coupons. Doing research beforehand is key though.

[quote name='jkam']eStarland.com does them and I've done a lot of business with them. The only thing is you'll get 70% of the trade-in value when asking for cash.[/QUOTE]

I would like to add that it's 80% with GameStop.

There is no such place. You spend $60 for a brand new game and a store wants to give you $20. That is a $40 lost. How is a good deal? Never understood why people always willing to take a lost.

[quote name='jkam']estarland.com does them and i've done a lot of business with them. The only thing is you'll get 70% of the trade-in value when asking for cash.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I would like to add that it's 80% with GameStop.[/QUOTE]

they give you less

Last edited:
If you want to trade at GameStop just wait for them to hold a good promotion. Right now it is an extra 30% store credit if you trade towards used games/accessories (even a $0.99 game will work). If you have the power up it will go up to 40%.

[quote name='starmask2k3']they give you less[/QUOTE]

No he's saying estarland.com takes 30% off their base TIV for a cash trade while GS takes 20% off for cash trades.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No he's saying estarland.com takes 30% off their base TIV for a cash trade while GS takes 20% off for cash trades.[/QUOTE]

U get more trade-in at estarland then Gamestop
For a sample example u will get say 30 for a game or you get 15 at Gamestop

[quote name='starmask2k3']+1[/QUOTE]

[quote name='starmask2k3']they give you less[/QUOTE]

You posted "+1" for 70% but you don't understand that 80% is more than 70%?

[quote name='MSUHitman']No he's saying estarland.com takes 30% off their base TIV for a cash trade while GS takes 20% off for cash trades.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

FadeToDark, that promotion ended yesterday. There's the extra in-store credit for multiple games right now. That 3 for $10 and 7 for $35 one.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']You posted "+1" for 70% but you don't understand that 80% is more than 70%?

Yes.

FadeToDark, that promotion ended yesterday. There's the extra in-store credit for multiple games right now. That 3 for $10 and 7 for $35 one.[/QUOTE]

I found out a bit earlier that the promotion ended. The 3 for $10 started but the games need to be a minimum of $3 to qualify.

bread's done
Back