Best place to buy a XBOX 360 Arcade W/ IN STORE WARRANTY!?

JustBlaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I already have a 120HD GB, so I don't need any other versions of the 360, so I'm looking for the Arcade version.

I need a store which has IN STORE WARRANTY available.. As in, if my 360 were to die after the "90 days", and i could walk in the store and walk out with a brand new 360.

I know Best Buy does this, but their 2 Year warranty is $69.99. That's too much including tax on $279 for an Arcade system..

I'm actually going to be buying the 360 when GTA IV comes out, so there's still about 2 months left, anyone know of a possible price drop?

But yea, I need to know what stores allow IN STORE WARRANTY..

Thanks.

Target has extended warranties with the price depending on how much the item is. I think it would be around $30 for the Arcade 360.

Everyone told me that Costco has pretty much a life time warranty. They replace it without questions.

That's what I was TOLD, though.
Other people say there's only a 1 year warranty or something on it now...

Best Buy is a good place... they offer a warranty without questions asked.
Costco or Sams Club is the same way to. No question asked.. just take it in and they will swap it out

[quote name='McNutsack']Everyone told me that Costco has pretty much a life time warranty. They replace it without questions.

That's what I was TOLD, though.
Other people say there's only a 1 year warranty or something on it now...[/quote]

Yup they pretty much do:applause:

[quote name='eliter1']Yup they pretty much do:applause:[/quote]

lol, thanks for the applause =D

I myself have not bought my own 360 yet, because I've been unsure about the Costco "lifetime" warranty.

Plus I can not find one anywhere, much less my Costco. Getting really annoying.
And if they do have it at Costco, itll be an expensive, $500 bundle..

but yeah, I'd buy it at Costco if you can afford it.
It seems like a good investment regardless; 360 hardware is nothing to take too lightly, don't say you'll just go with the flow and replace it when the time comes (which you wont, cuz you said you want a good warranty....), plus they bundle it with COD4 and stuff now.

Any one know what their recent bundles are like?

if you are worried about RRoD again, apparently they are putting some new chip in EVERY 360 (including the refurbs now) to prevent it from happening again. how true this turns out, i am not sure, but a MS rep told the asst. manager where i used to work and when my old 360 red ringed, the MS customer service guy told my brother (whom i gave the system to) the same thing. since you are getting one in april, as long as it is the new batch, i'd just hope for the best and save the extra $.

It's impossible to completely eliminate RRoD issues. Hardware will fail. Even the most reliable hardware will still have a failure rate, albeit a very low one.

Target has the cheapest warranty available, $30 for 3 years, BUT they deal with TARGET'S TEAM TO GET IT FIXED, meaning after 90 days, we would have to ship the 360 out to target in a box..

costco is out of the question, i don't want a huge bundle, just a simple ready to go arcade system (no not used either.. i know how the failure rate is)..

only option for me for now is get the 360 from target, return it every one day before the 90 day return policy is over.. seems reasonable but i don't want to go through the hassle, and it is pretty immoral imo

bread's done
Back