Best Place to get Dreamcast Games?

Hoffgod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I just recently got a Sega Dreamcast (thanks to JackSuper) and I'm looking to get some games for it. I already have Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, NFL 2k, NHL 2k, Rippin Riders, Ready 2 Rumble, and Tony Hawk PS.
Anybody have any suggestions on good places to get Dreamcast games? Or do any CAGs have Dreamcast games for sale? Any help would be appreciated so I can get some great games for this great system.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']http://www.videogamedepot.com/shop/games.asp?Page=ALL&PT=&PS=Dreamcast&PO=&LS=

Just be sure to make sure to look if the game is an import or not. The still have some new games as well.[/quote]Actually I wouldn't go to videogamedepot... their prices seem pretty high.

Just check places like half.com. The rare games will be expensive but the generally mass produced stuff still rests right around $5-$8 for most titles. I took that route and I have over 150 titles for my 3 working DCs. :)

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Actually I wouldn't go to videogamedepot... their prices seem pretty high.

Just check places like half.com. The rare games will be expensive but the generally mass produced stuff still rests right around $5-$8 for most titles. I took that route and I have over 150 titles for my 3 working DCs. :)[/quote]Yeah, Half.com seems to have pretty good prices.

Thanks for the advice so far. Keep the recommendations coming, I appreciate it greatly.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Actually I wouldn't go to videogamedepot... their prices seem pretty high.

Just check places like half.com. The rare games will be expensive but the generally mass produced stuff still rests right around $5-$8 for most titles. I took that route and I have over 150 titles for my 3 working DCs. :)[/quote]

Yes, but I have bought used games from them before and the quality was good. I bought my Shining Force III from them.

bread's done
Back