Best Series to come out this Gen?

Uncharted for me. its the only series that so far has gotten increasingly better with each version and the mp has massive replayability so you definetly get your moneys worth. though if deadspace 2 lives up to expectations that series would be a close second.

Tough choice. Even though Dead Rising 2 isn't out yet, Dead Rising is one of my favorite new IP's this gen, so I have to list it.

Other favorite new series':

Left 4 Dead
Gears of War
Assassin's Creed
Battlestations

mass effect is the best series so far this gen.there are some other good ones but i believe mass effect is #1.oh yeah people please stop listing games thats sequel isnt out yet/dont exist/or have to import.and is it really fair to name mw and mw2?its technically a call of duty game still just like bad company is still battlefield.i dont believe a subtitle makes something completely original on its own.but thats just my opinion

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Uncharted series, DUHH !!![/QUOTE]
Speaking of which, you can get Uncharted 2 for $25.65(before shipping/any tax) from GoHastings.com right now.:D

I'd have to say my favorite series of this console gen would be DJ Hero (DJ Hero 2 set for October). Yeah, the whole Hero franchise started back in PS2 times, but the recently released DJ Hero took huge strides in the music gaming genre by offering something unique.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Borderlands is my favorite game so far of this gen. Here's hoping Borderworlds (or whatever it ends up being called) is as good or better than the first.

But as for games that are already a series/franchise, definitely Mass Effect.[/QUOTE]

Don't kid yourself. Borderworlds?... Name one game of this console generation that made any attempt to individualize the title without just adding a fucking number at the end.

Assassin's Creed 2
Uncharted 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Left 4 Dead 2
Ninja Gaiden 2....

You see my point? It's obviously going to just be Borderlands 2.

Endless Ocean is the best series of this generation.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Name one game of this console generation that made any attempt to individualize the title without just adding a fucking number at the end.[/QUOTE]
Modern Warfare 2

Endless Ocean: Blue World

bread's done
Back