...Best trade ever?

That's a great trade! Does your freind need anymore Tastykakes, I be willing to make a trade? I live here in Pennslyvania, all the grocery stores usually have those on sale. I go thru two boxes a week myself.

One of my friends traded loose copies of Batman Beyond and Judge Dredd for the PSX in exchange for a ride to Best Buy the other day so he could buy the Batman Animated Series season 1 DVD. :lol:

I traded a friend of mine a sealed copy of .Hack/Outbreak(BB Sale) for a mint copy of Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX(with box and manual!)

Well, this trade was at GameCrazy, but its basically a trade. I traded 13 copies of the Clone Wars/Tetris XBox combo for a new XBox. So I scored a new XBox for 13 cents out of pocket.

[quote name='hohndog']Well, this trade was at GameCrazy, but its basically a trade. I traded 13 copies of the Clone Wars/Tetris XBox combo for a new XBox. So I scored a new XBox for 13 cents out of pocket.[/quote]

best.....deal.......ever

Jealousy rising...

[quote name='hohndog']Well, this trade was at GameCrazy, but its basically a trade. I traded 13 copies of the Clone Wars/Tetris XBox combo for a new XBox. So I scored a new XBox for 13 cents out of pocket.[/quote]

Wow, nice pickup. Where did you get all those cobo discs? You are going to miss out on the suckiness that is Clone Wars though. Tetris is pretty good.

My best trade I made this geneation was trading Gungrave for Kindom Hearts, but that was before KH was GH though.

Best trade ever was trading Cool Boarders 3 for Shining Force III on Sega Saturn.

My God, I was hopelessly addicted to those Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes in college.

If you caught me at the right moment, I probably would have done the same thing.

Hm, I thought I replied... weird...
Anyway they're a layer of a sort of cake with a thin layer of peanut butter on top, then all thats covered with chocolate. They're okay, not the best. BTW, do you live in Florida? I understand that they aren't available there.

that, my friend, is a deal taht even the notoriously cheating dealmasterx would bow down to...

[quote name='DigitalSpace']One of my friends traded loose copies of Batman Beyond and Judge Dredd for the PSX in exchange for a ride to Best Buy the other day so he could buy the Batman Animated Series season 1 DVD. :lol:[/quote]

Is your freind like obsessed with bat man>

Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a TastyCake...

Unfortunatly, they are hard to come by in LA. One of the (very) few things Pennsylvania was good for.

I traded a used/complete copy of Suikoden 2 for a new/sealed copy of Super Dodge Ball Advance and a used/complete copy of Breath of Fire 3. To a very good friend.

I'd say my friendship has some benefits.

YOU TRADED SUIKODEN 2 FOR DODGEBALL ADVANCE AND BREATH OF FIRE 3?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: Have you seen Suikoden 2 on ebay!!!! ?????? Suikoden 2 is worth at LEAST 70$. You got ripped.

[quote name='Josef']I traded a used/complete copy of Suikoden 2 for a new/sealed copy of Super Dodge Ball Advance and a used/complete copy of Breath of Fire 3. To a very good friend.

I'd say my friendship has some benefits.[/quote]

If that's a good trade, then everyone else must really suck at trading.

[quote name='BLarR'][quote name='Josef']I traded a used/complete copy of Suikoden 2 for a new/sealed copy of Super Dodge Ball Advance and a used/complete copy of Breath of Fire 3. To a very good friend.

I'd say my friendship has some benefits.[/quote]

If that's a good trade, then everyone else must really suck at trading.[/quote]

That was a good trade ________________for his very good friend :bouncy:

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='hohndog']Well, this trade was at GameCrazy, but its basically a trade. I traded 13 copies of the Clone Wars/Tetris XBox combo for a new XBox. So I scored a new XBox for 13 cents out of pocket.[/quote]

best.....deal.......ever[/quote]

Agreed

I traded a bunch of cds for a complete Chrono Trigger, which I then traded for a Neo Geo with two sticks, Samurai Showdown, and Magician Lord. When I got bored with it I sold it and bought a laseractive with the TG(!) and Genesis modules with the money. Eventually I wound up selling that for $400.

[quote name='crazytalkx']YOU TRADED SUIKODEN 2 FOR DODGEBALL ADVANCE AND BREATH OF FIRE 3?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: Have you seen Suikoden 2 on ebay!!!! ?????? Suikoden 2 is worth at LEAST 70$. You got ripped.[/quote]

Like I said, my friendship has some benefits :)

Plus, I only paid $13 for it, and I still have 3 copies of the game (2 sealed).

Wow... I'm so used to seeing these in almost every store that I never thought of them as elusive. Seriously they have a Tasty Kake section at the end of nearly every isle in nearly every store here.

bread's done
Back