FNR4
Prototype
RE5
Bad Company
Far Cry2
MLB the show 09
Resistance 2

and many more for $5!!!!!

I'd vote for Book Broker, but this probably has to be for stores more people have heard of. So...

It was a tie between Hastings (online, none anywhere near here) and Game Crazy (B&M in Evansville). And then I found that $12 copy of Rez.

+1 to Game Crazy.

gamefly's sales have been insane all year, especially they're year end sale. I've picked up more games from them, than all other retailers combined.

Gotta go with GameStop, as much as I don't want to. Good prices (mostly), good selection (sometimes), and quick shipping during deals.

GTA IV for 24 dollars during a sale? Yes plz.

I bought so many games from gamefly. Its great to know that when you buy a game that the case and insert will be in mint condition.

Gamecrazy/ Hollywood video, they step it up this year with the 5$ sale that made place like gamestop rich and increase bussiness for all places who take trade-ins

Gamestop for me actually. I don't agree with a lot of their policies but they offered me some great deals which prompted me to find a local store which actually puts stickers on the outside of the case, not on the artwork.

Hollywood video was the best for used videogames. Until they closed the entire store where I live. I'll miss you $5 deals promotion.

Was very impressed with Gamefly this year, a consistent stream of reasonably priced used games that usually had free shipping. If they had a cart system and a little more reliability they would run away with this award.

GoHastings. They came through for me numerous times for great prices on almost flawless used games.

I enjoy gamestop for used games. There are so many around where i am almost every time i call in one of them has the game i want.

bread's done
Back