Best Used Game Retailer 2009

GameFly ftw.
With your level 3 - 10% discount and the $5 coupons they throw you every 3 months, you can walk away with some real steals.
I got last year:
Mirrors Edge, Red Faction, Silent Hill Homecoming, GRID, Riddick, Battlefield Bad Company - all for around $9 each. Turok and Fracture for $7 each. Battlestations Pacific for $11.50.

Not only do they have some really good prices sometimes, every disk case and manual is brand new, and I've never had a faulty disk either. And their return/refund policy in my experience has been no-hassle.

Gamefly - I bought more games from them than any other retailer last year and every one was in great condition and much cheaper than anywhere else.

Gamefly hands down. Used games in 'like new' condition with the original boxes and manuals is as good as it gets.

[quote name='Killbomb']Gamefly. Getting the box and manual in perfect condition every time is a HUGE plus. Some great sales as well.[/QUOTE]

This. And most of the time, their prices beat out even a B2G1. Unless you're factoring trade in credit into the equation, Gamestop can't compete.

Gamefly hands down. Great condition, shipped to my house, never have to wonder about the condition of manual/case. Most of the time free shipping.

Hands down, Gamefly! I have bought 7 games from them this year and have been nothing but happy with the quality of their items. Considering these games could have been anywhere in the US and could have had quite the journey, except for Grey's Anatomy: The Game on Wii, they've been in stellar condition.

The original game cases are always perfect and still have "new game" smell.

Free shipping, dirt cheap prices and fast shipping, ftw.

When they have a sale, I feel guilty if I don't nab at least 3 titles at a time.

I actually buy and sell used on Amazon all the time. I get more than trade in credit anywhere, they take precautions to protect customers and sellers, and everything is very clean and to the point.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Amazon (if it counts), if not then I choose Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Warehouse Deals is Amazon and they sell used, so I think it counts. Good prices and condition, not to mention its covered by Amazon customer service.

bread's done
Back