Bestbuy ad 06/13-06/19 (Movies)

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
New Releases

The Book of Eli>>>>>$17.99 :)br: $25.99 Includes DVD and Digital Copy)

Family Guy Vol. 8>>>>>$32.99 (BB Exclusive Includes Digital Copy of 4 Stewie Episodes)
American Dad! Vol. 5>>>>>$29.99 (BB Exclusive Includes Digital Copy of 4 Peter Episodes)
Save $10 When you Buy Both Family Guy Vol. 8 and American Dad! Vol. 5
Youth in Revolt>>>>>$17.99 :)br: $24.99)
When in Rome>>>>>$17.99 :)br: $25.99)

Bluray Sales

Alice in Wonderland>>>>>$24.99 Includes Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy

$19.99 Blurays

• From Paris with Love *Includes Digital Copy
  • Public Enemies
  • Crazy Heart
  • Edge of Darkness
  • Legion
  • Shutter Island
  • Invictus
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Ninja Assassin
  • Caddyshack
The Hurt Locker>>>>>$17.99

TaiChi Master>>>>>$14.99
Empress and the Warriors>>>>>$14.99
Alpha Dog>>>>>$19.99
In Bruges>>>>>$19.99
Assault on Precinct 13>>>>>$19.99

Spiderman Trilogy>>>>>$49.99
The Godfather Collection>>>>>$54.99
The Bourne Trilogy>>>>>$59.99
Band of Brothers>>>>>$59.99 Bonus Disc Includes Part Once of The Pacific

DVD Deals

The Hurt Locker>>>>>$12.99
From Love with Paris>>>>>$14.99

$4.49 Movies *More In-Store and Online*

• Snatch
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Talledega Nights
  • Kung Fu Hustle
2 for $20 Movies *More In-Store and Online*

• Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End
  • Ed Wood
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Who Framed Roger Rabbit
  • No Country for Old Men

Strange that we have to wait until the week after release to get the good price on Shutter Island. I guess they're taking advantage of their history of conditioning customers to purchase on release week to take advantage of what's usually better pricing.

[quote name='integrafied1']Wait, In Bruges is coming out next week? I thought it wasn't supposed to be released until 07/13??[/QUOTE]
Such a great, overlooked movie. Worth renting at least.

great price on Shutter Island.. I knew I should've bought it this week and PM'd it later..oh well. Got it off Redbox on Tuesday, what an incredible movie! Wife and I are still talking about it..

but I need a damn price break on Valentine's day, had to buy 2 freaking copies of that film and going to hit the 3 week mark to get some money back on $25.99 each..

edit: and why do you guys think it took the Book of Eli so dang long to come out on disc? exactly 5 months after the theatrical release?? doesn't follow the pattern..

[quote name='integrafied1']Wait, In Bruges is coming out next week? I thought it wasn't supposed to be released until 07/13??[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has an early window on it. Great movie...one of the best of the past few years. A must buy.

The Book Of Eli amongst any other movies that have a great lump sum of money in theaters get more money, good movies take 5-6 months on average to release on DVD as oppose to movies which are Duds they are straight shot to DVD after 2-3 months of movies release.

[quote name='token2k6']great price on Shutter Island.. I knew I should've bought it this week and PM'd it later..oh well. Got it off Redbox on Tuesday, what an incredible movie! Wife and I are still talking about it..

but I need a damn price break on Valentine's day, had to buy 2 freaking copies of that film and going to hit the 3 week mark to get some money back on $25.99 each..

edit: and why do you guys think it took the Book of Eli so dang long to come out on disc? exactly 5 months after the theatrical release?? doesn't follow the pattern..[/QUOTE]

The Book Of Eli amongst any other movies that have a great lump sum of money in theaters get more money, good movies take 5-6 months on average to release on DVD as oppose to movies which are Duds they are straight shot to DVD after 2-3 months of movies release.

Ordering Family Guy and American Dad online together for in store pickup saves you at least five more dollars, since the online prices are cheaper than the in store listed prices. Comes to just under $50 for the both of them.

bread's done
Back