BestBuy Buy One Select Pre-Owned Game, Get 40% Off a Second Xbox One or PS4 preowned games

No, the coupon is in store only. But I had no problems getting the coupon to stack in store. Walked out with Infamous, Lego Marvel XB1 and Rayman Legends XB1 for $47.

Got my copy of Zoo Tycoon in the mail today.  Thankfully it was complete and mint.  (had to order it for shipping when I ordered Infamous for in store pickup because none of the stores near me had ZT in stock)

Well then, this is a pretty deal then. Buy 1, get 1 40% off, and then get 1 free. Nice.
Edit: omg

10% of pre-owned games
1 40% off
1 free
10% back total purchase in reward points

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it was pretty sweet, especially with Infamous being on sale or mispriced at $27.99.

Is infamous ss supposed to have an instruction manual?
No. It comes with a piece of paper that talks about the infamous paper trail website.

I got watch dogs ps4 with generic sleeve. :( I want the original sleeve.
Same here. I've read a couple who have also gotten theirs in a generic case, so it's not uncommon. I'm guessing it's from collector's editions.

If anyone has gotten the ufc and second son game.

Is it worth it or just wait for Black Friday? Since second son is short, ufc got mixed reviews.

Got my SS in and traded a couple days ago. The wrapping serious smelled like someone at distribution let one off and sealed it up and put it on the truck.Now I'm just waiting for my ps4 copy of MSS.

If anyone has gotten the ufc and second son game.

Is it worth it or just wait for Black Friday? Since second son is short, ufc got mixed reviews.
Infamous is fun, but no doubt short. It also lacks a lot of replay-ability, feels like a linear game trying to be open world. Once you've played it and beat it a second time for the other choices, there's not much more to it. Since it's getting lots of sales for $39.99, I wouldn't doubt it gets to $25 or less on Black Friday.

Can't comment on UFC since it's my first and only UFC title.

bread's done
Back