BestBuy.com Price Drops

Added a couple of more games. The CAG-O-Matic also says Shadow of Rome for Ps2 also dropped to $19.99, but when you click the link it's still $29.99. Weird.

[quote name='H-Town Info']correct me if i'm wrong but was MMAC for ps2 and gamecube 20 bucks at launch? btw scorch, is there's going to be a X collection?[/QUOTE]

I thought PS2 and GC versions launched at $29.99

And yes.

Can't wait for the X Collection either. And the MMAC collection for PS2 and GCN did launch for $29.99.

I too, am waiting for that X collection...

(I bought MMAC at launch and finished every MM game on it...excellent compilation...)

The also have Enthusia for 19.99. I'm too lazy to link it. It came out around the same time as GT4 so it got completely overlooked. It's a pretty awesome game... it actually makes you want to drive like a normal human being unlike Gran Turismo where car-turns and smashing into walls are part of the strategy sometimes.

I'm starting to like Enthusia more than the Gran Turismo games simply because it feels like a fresh new concept. It's from Konami... they USUALLY don't make junk.

I'm probably just going to pick up the PS2 version of Mega Man Anniversary Collection at TRU's 70% clearance sale. (Whenever that happens...)

Does Street Fighter Anniversary Collection support Xbox LIVE multiplayer?

[quote name='yukine']I'm probably just going to pick up the PS2 version of Mega Man Anniversary Collection at TRU's 70% clearance sale. (Whenever that happens...)

Does Street Fighter Anniversary Collection support Xbox LIVE multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='jjz203']Same here, the X collection would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Will be. ;)

[quote name='Starky27']I'm still waiting for Capcom to make up their mind about the GBA MM Collection...[/QUOTE]

There was a small news item in Play Magazine a couple of months ago that indicated the MMAC for GBA is likely being moved to the DS with a few more extras.

bread's done
Back