BestBuy - inFamous $9.99 + tax

Wolfnix90

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Infamou...69255482&skuId=9254148&st=infamous&lp=14&cp=1

not sure if this is a typo or not,

but i just noticed this while looking for a cheap copy of this game.

if you search for "infamous" on bb's site, it shows 29.99, but when

you actually click on it, it shows 9.99. i successfully ordered one

without any hassle though. :) currently waiting for my 'ready-to-pick-up' email

update: just got an email my item is ready to pick up :) guess it wasn't a typo.

so i can pick it up at local bb.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Black label is better.[/QUOTE]

How so?

Submitted to amazon, not paying 40% more for shipping+tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fan_of_a_G-Man']How often does Amazon lower their prices accordingly and how long could it take?[/QUOTE]

often. sometimes an hour sometimes a day or two. probably dependin on how many submit

[quote name='HeSaveDave']often. sometimes an hour sometimes a day or two. probably dependin on how many submit[/QUOTE]

Could be even longer. It took them a long ass time to match Walmart on No More Heroes for the PS3.

[quote name='jacobeid']If you don't have this game by now and you own a PS3, I don't even....[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I just got it a few months ago (finally bought the digital version) and I've just now gotten around to actually playing it. It's so good though.

thanks OP, just ordered mine! I'm beginning to build up a GH collection lol, goes to show how late I got my ps3

Does Toys-R-Us, K-Mart, Target or Gamestop price match. Been interested in that game for a while and the price can't be beat. But none of the BB's in the NYC area have it in stock according to the website.

not holding my breath for amazon to PM since they never PM'ed best buy's Sly Collection deal. got a $10 gift card for Amazon so I'll wait around to see if they do and if not oh well.

Thanks! I also submitted to amazon, i want this game @ 10$,.. Sadly its for in store pick up only, and the nearest one is not so near at all.. Come on amazon! =D

[quote name='VaultDweller']they wont price match, is oos[/QUOTE]

No it's not, Amazon has it listed as $28.73 and in stock.

Damn, tempting. Probably going to get this. Despite me being OCD about wanting all black labels, I already own Uncharted and Dead Space GHs, so whatever. IMO the red case is pretty cool, except it feels a little flimsy.

[quote name='Fabrizo']No it's not, Amazon has it listed as $28.73 and in stock.[/QUOTE]

no, its oos at bestbuy.com you need to pick it up in store

Nice find. Picked one up (in store PU) for $5.35. Was able to use a $5 RZ that was going to expire in a couple weeks.

Wow ! Great price for a great game.one of the best ps3 exclusives periodif you want to play it Before part 2 now is the time.hey guys who are you going to pickup as your partner for infamous 2,the fire or ice chick ? Im leaning towards the ice one first.

[quote name='Fabrizo']No it's not, Amazon has it listed as $28.73 and in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its in stock but not sold by Amazon.

Can't thank you enough OP

Long story short, first CAG marketplace deal went bad when other guy kept my game and was never heard from again - I was to receive inFamous.

Was seriously considering biting the bullet and buying for $25 off amazon.

$10 is a dream.

Thanks again!

[quote name='The_ZZ']Is this deal in-store also?[/QUOTE]

Considering how it says "ON SALE" on the Best Buy app on my iPhone, I'm assuming that this is In-Store also. However, they may not show the sale price on the actual game like sometimes my local Best Buy "forgets" to do so.

[quote name='gerst19']Does Toys-R-Us, K-Mart, Target or Gamestop price match. Been interested in that game for a while and the price can't be beat. But none of the BB's in the NYC area have it in stock according to the website.[/QUOTE]

This price is in-store as well and an employee found 2 copies left in the back(I only bought 1) at the union square store so check there if that helps.

[quote name='boogie4114']This price is in-store as well and an employee found 2 copies left in the back(I only bought 1) at the union square store so check there if that helps.[/QUOTE]I'll have to check that BB tomorrow during my lunch.

Confirmed as in-store price ... just picked it up for $9.99 + tax. Remember online stock checker will say ship to store if stock is 3 or less.

bread's done
Back