• Dead to Rights :360::ps3:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:
  • Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll :wii:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
Get 250 Bonus Points (a $5 value) with Pre-Order of Red Dead Redemption :360: (Now til 5/17)

Receive $10 MasterCard Gas Card (via mail) with purchase of Blur :360::ps3::pc: (Valid 5/25 - 5/29)

Purchase UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: between 5/25 - 5/29 and receive:

• $20 Pay Per View Cash Credit
  • Ability to Purchase UFC Best of 2009 DVD for $5 or Blu-Ray for $10

[SIZE=-1]Kudos to CAG MidnightMetal for the clean format from his April RZ thread[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dino88']Don't forget getting turned down for a job and then laughed at as you leave the store. Is that 4 or 5 things?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']I love how IATCCG takes insults as some of sort badge of honor.

I guess if you have a non-existent credit score, you deal with life however it comes. And to my knowledge, he doesn't commit return fraud or any of that mess that some of the jerkoffs around here seem to revel in. So, as the kids would say: I ain't hatin, IATCCG. (I just don't need to hear the fucking price matched a penny guide story every month.)

There are probably only two regulars around here that are huge douchebags and should be kicked in the crotch. (and no, i'm not one of them. I can already see some of the little minds cranking away out there.)

and yes, for the record, when you log out, the cookie records that you've logged out.[/QUOTE]
Haters gonna hate, IATCG is a CAG fo real homeboy.

you guys are crazy! first off (in high-pitched whiny voice): LEAVE IATCG ALONE!!

second: I've never been worried about the Kiosk terminals. The ones that are pre-configured with a custom 'GUI' to directly go where you want (and not anything else non-BB related) does not track any data or cookies. I logged in and out 3 times in a row on one of those due to paranoia, never saved my info no matter how I exited, even let it time out once..now, what you have to maybe worry about is sometimes they will let you hop on a floor display PC or Mac to go to the RZ site. I guess then it depends on how that browser is configured as to what it will track (like who knows if some fuckers went in there and checked certain security settings and what not) So be careful for those..

[quote name='wrencrest']At least IATCG is comfortable with himself. If everyone were like that this world would be a better place.[/QUOTE]
:applause:Amen. People are too uptight over every little boogie man that the gov't tells us to beware of. Ooooooo. Al Qaeda is gonna git ya. The Tea Party is eeeeeevil. And so on, and so on, and so on.

It's sickening. People die from worrying over shit that they just can't control 1000000% of the time, but they keep nitpicking over till it gives them a coronary.

Only time I've bit my tongue and not said exactly what I'm thinking is when I'm in a court of law.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't worry. I'm on the 'I got this many guides from ONE store' routine this month.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha :lol:, that made me laugh. It clicked with me after you said that - it's true!

broke down and bought 3 super monkey balls with one coupon....cashier rang them up separately...so yes it works

came out to $33 ....and they are already sent in for $60 gc

thx op!

[quote name='Velo214']same here. and it's stayn $60. you would think after so many trade ins they would drop the tiv. oh well. our gain.[/QUOTE]
I plan on trying to hit up the other local BB and grabbing another 4 or so to convert my $79 in credit from my last 4 game trade into $140+(after maybe adding in several of my own games I'm not playing, Afrika and MAG) in cash/Paypal/check.

fuck, can't believe I don't keep up with this thread more often. Missed out on some good flip opportunities.

how do yo print from the kiosk again? i know its been addressed but its pretty far back. i tried clt + tab + print scr & clt + P. asked the geek squad and they couldnt solve it. manager then said you can't print it from kiosk.

You have to have the coupon up on the screen and up as the active window, then just press Control+P.

Unless they disabled printing at that kiosk for whatever reason at the store level, it should allow you to print the coupons from there.

What's funny is that the 'Geek Squad' couldn't figure out how to get the coupon to print, yet those same people work on your computer if you take it to them?:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You have to have the coupon up on the screen and up as the active window, then just press Control+P.

Unless they disabled printing at that kiosk for whatever reason at the store level, it should allow you to print the coupons from there.

What's funny is that the 'Geek Squad' couldn't figure out how to get the coupon to print, yet those same people work on your computer if you take it to them?:lol:[/QUOTE]

thats what i was thinking.

followed everything - active window, warmed up printer, tested printer with bb home page print, and all, then control + p. nothing happened.

IATCG - couldnt you just spend of your hard earned noram money on a printer? my laser is extremely low on toner. so gotta go the kiosk route. had to pay printing for some shipping labels earlier this week.

[quote name='enufs8d']thats what i was thinking.

followed everything - active window, warmed up printer, tested printer with bb home page print, and all, then control + p. nothing happened.

IATCG - couldnt you just spend of your hard earned noram money on a printer? my laser is extremely low on toner. so gotta go the kiosk route. had to pay printing for some shipping labels earlier this week.[/QUOTE]
NorAm? That's the people that do the trade-ins for Amazon, right? I've only ever done the trades via Best Buy and DealTree(owned by BB), but now I'm gonna try the cash route via EzTradein(same company).

As far as spending money on a printer, it's not the printer I'm too cheap to buy, it's the fuckin' replacement ink. That shit is outrageously expensive.

Plus, I doubt I would be printing up enough stuff to ever justify the cost. Besides which, since BB provides a kiosk and printer, why not use it when abusing their coupons.:lol:;)

I always open mine even if just a sliver to make sure the game is inside. Call me paranoid but this way no one can say the disc is missing after visualizing it.

I sent mine sealed this time just cuz I didnt want them to say it wasnt perfect condition. I know it wasnt the best idea cuz they are looking to get used games, but I just got lazy.

[quote name='Velo214']I sent mine sealed this time just cuz I didnt want them to say it wasnt perfect condition. I know it wasnt the best idea cuz they are looking to get used games, but I just got lazy.[/QUOTE]
With the Target trade in program, I was given an acceptable condition on a brand new game. It only came to a 50 cent difference on a game I got for free.

How is it hanging, fellow CAG-people?

Regarding the packaging instructions, are you supposed send these games individually or consolidate them? They sent me an e-mail for each quote, so it's like, "Yo, whatup? Y'know?"

[quote name='sadboy']How is it hanging, fellow CAG-people?

Regarding the packaging instructions, are you supposed send these games individually or consolidate them? They sent me an e-mail for each quote, so it's like, "Yo, whatup? Y'know?"[/QUOTE]

if you did it all as one quote, then you should package them all together, they are obnoxious with the emails though, i set up a filter to auto delete emails from them. just make sure you put the shipping itinerary with the list of games in the package

If I knew for certain I could get four more copies of SMB today I'd probably cancel out of my 3 copy deal and lock in a trade for 7 copies, since I definitely want to just wipe out the $79 gift card they sent me and convert it to cash.

But the closer store has been anal retentive about me getting these deals as of late.

Is the deal for the Blur gas card online only?

EDIT - nevermind, I noticed on myrz.com it says in store or online. It also says limited quantities...if I buy it today, I hope I get it.

To me, a 10.00 gas card > 500 bonus points.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If I knew for certain I could get four more copies of SMB today I'd probably cancel out of my 3 copy deal and lock in a trade for 7 copies, since I definitely want to just wipe out the $79 gift card they sent me and convert it to cash.

But the closer store has been anal retentive about me getting these deals as of late.[/QUOTE]
Just lock in another 3 on a seperate deal. I broke up my trades into 3 transactions so I could use a #1 bubble mailer and first class mail on each (two games fit nicely).

ASIDE: They have definitely sped up the process a bit. I sent two mailings on the 23rd and all are verified today. The whole trade in could end up taking just over a week if I'm lucky.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']Just lock in another 3 on a seperate deal. I broke up my trades into 3 transactions so I could use a #1 bubble mailer and first class mail on each (two games fit nicely).

ASIDE: They have definitely sped up the process a bit. I sent two mailings on the 23rd and all are verified today. The whole trade in could end up taking just over a week if I'm lucky.[/QUOTE]
That I did.:D I locked in the other three copies of SMB as well as my copies of MAG and Afrika for PS3 for $20 apiece as well.;)

I do feel kinda bad though, since I hoarded the shit outta the copies of SMB in my area, but doubling what they paid me in BB credit in CASH was worth it.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That I did.:D I locked in the other three copies of SMB as well as my copies of MAG and Afrika for PS3 for $20 apiece as well.;)

I do feel kinda bad though, since I hoarded the shit outta the copies of SMB in my area, but doubling what they paid me in BB credit in CASH was worth it.;)[/QUOTE]

yeah, my BB area has been out of SMB for a least a week. Anyone know if BB stores ever restock their game supply at all?

@IATCG, do you feel bad for BB or other CAGs? 'Cause time is running out to get in on this one and we had two weeks. I waited a whole week since the SMB price drop and I still got in on it. Anyone who did not act had plenty of time on this one. Any deal you did not make would not get done otherwise.

[quote name='PimpBot2000']SMB Step & Roll's trade in value acually went up at Dealtree! It's now listed at $25. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! Now I know I'm going back to get the others. I can't believe this deal just got better! :) Glad I waited!

[quote name='sgaldis']Hey, BTW, what are you creeps doing up at this hour??

:)[/QUOTE]

Puh-leeze... I have a 20 month old. I'm lucky to make it past 6 AM sleeping...

[quote name='PapaSmerf']@IATCG, do you feel bad for BB or other CAGs? 'Cause time is running out to get in on this one and we had two weeks. I waited a whole week since the SMB price drop and I still got in on it. Anyone who did not act had plenty of time on this one. Any deal you did not make would not get done otherwise.[/QUOTE]
I felt bad for both cuz I truly raped both BB stores locally of all the copies they had(3 per store).

Of course, now I'm pissed off at myself for not taking a wait and see attitude and submitting a new trade deal today with them now that the value of SMB went UP by $5.:bomb:

I figured it was gonna go down to like $15, but instead it went up. Like I said in the BB trading thread, I hope Blockbuster has their BOGO on $15 titles again soon, since I'm gonna grab the shit outta all remaining copies of Toy Story Mania to flip to BB for $25 a pop.

Are these quotes binding in any sort of way? Like, if I was quoted for the old amount of SMB but instead send them with the new quote, would they somehow bind me to the older quote?

[quote name='sadboy']Are these quotes binding in any sort of way? Like, if I was quoted for the old amount of SMB but instead send them with the new quote, would they somehow bind me to the older quote?[/QUOTE]
You could always make a new trade transaction and then email them to cancel the old one after sending in under the new quotes.

EDIT: I just checked the two random games I sent in as well and I'm both annoyed and glad at the same time, since MAG went up to $25 in TIV as well:)bomb:), though Afrika went down to $12 in TIV.

doh. wish I would have waited for an extra $25, but really who could have guessed the tiv would go up? I'm just glad I doubled my giftcard, but $50-$125 would have been even sweeter.

Guess it's a good thing I didn't ship the 6 SMB I bought last week yet :). And since I'm headed to Sears to do a return, I might as well visit the Best Buy down the street from them that still shows SMB in stock :lol:.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Puh-leeze... I have a 20 month old. I'm lucky to make it past 6 AM sleeping...[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know your pain, good sir...I was up with our 8 month old this AM; I have forgotten what it's like to sleep....:drool:

[quote name='PimpBot2000']SMB Step & Roll's trade in value acually went up at Dealtree! It's now listed at $25. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Lame! As of 7pm last night it was $20 and I already shipped out the package. Maybe I'll farm more copies today or wait until Monday and check the TIV again.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I felt bad for both cuz I truly raped both BB stores locally of all the copies they had(3 per store).

Of course, now I'm pissed off at myself for not taking a wait and see attitude and submitting a new trade deal today with them now that the value of SMB went UP by $5.:bomb:

I figured it was gonna go down to like $15, but instead it went up. Like I said in the BB trading thread, I hope Blockbuster has their BOGO on $15 titles again soon, since I'm gonna grab the shit outta all remaining copies of Toy Story Mania to flip to BB for $25 a pop.[/QUOTE]
I also raped a couple stores. It was therapeutic.

However, since I'm not sure how many copies I can get before this coupon thing expires, I locked in about ten or maybe twenty quotes for the twenty dollar amount. Then another ten or twenty for the twenty-five dollar amount. That's why I asked about wanting to send in the SMB games for the twenty-five dollar amount, and wondering if it would hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I felt bad for both cuz I truly raped both BB stores locally of all the copies they had(3 per store).

I figured it was gonna go down to like $15, but instead it went up. Like I said in the BB trading thread, I hope Blockbuster has their BOGO on $15 titles again soon, since I'm gonna grab the shit outta all remaining copies of Toy Story Mania to flip to BB for $25 a pop.[/QUOTE]
I also raped a couple stores. It was therapeutic.

However, since I'm really not sure how many copies I can get before this coupon thing expires, I locked in about ten or maybe twenty quotes for the twenty dollar amount. Then just today another ten or twenty for the twenty-five dollar amount. That's why I asked about wanting to send in the SMB games for the twenty-five dollar amount, and wondering if it would hold.

how are people getting around the whole sale item thing? i tried at my best buy and they said it doesnt work since its a sale item. im guessing they fixed it so smb doesnt work anymore?

[quote name='ahwang826']how are people getting around the whole sale item thing? i tried at my best buy and they said it doesnt work since its a sale item. im guessing they fixed it so smb doesnt work anymore?[/QUOTE]
When I first bought the game using the coupon, I bought two along with a miscellaneous item. It rang up for the first one, but my cashier was kind enough to override it for the second one. Basically, I choose my spots to pick up one or two copies every other day.

[quote name='sadboy']When I first bought the game using the coupon, I bought two along with a miscellaneous item. It rang up for the first one, but my cashier was kind enough to override it for the second one. Basically, I choose my spots to pick up one or two copies every other day.[/QUOTE]

i got just cause 2 but both smb rang up as 29.99 so im guessing they fixed it then. bah. thx tho

[quote name='ahwang826']i got just cause 2 but both smb rang up as 29.99 so im guessing they fixed it then. bah. thx tho[/QUOTE]
The coupon only works on one item instead of three(like the coupon says it does), so you would've needed to have the cashier scan the coupon three times to get the discount on all three games.

As far as the coupon not working anymore, unless they fixed it since the other day a grey screen will come up asking them if they want to apply the discount for the SMB games. They have to accept it for the coupon to work.

The asterisk of death(denoting to knowledgeable employees that the item is on sale) has been on this deal since the beginning I think, as it was when I did both of my transactions the other day.

The coupon was still good as of 11AM today when I picked up three SMB. I just printed out three copies of the coupon.

bread's done
Back