BestBuy: Ni No Kuni:Wrath of The White Witch $7 and TheatRhythm Final Fantasy $12 (In Store Pick Up Only)

BTW Ni No Kuni is currently on clearance at Target for $5.98 if you can find it in store, another 5% off if you have the Red Card... then again if you get this at BB then you get 14 MyBestBuy points.... tho 14 points is only worth like 28 cents i think...

Would have liked to get Final Fantasy as I have Curtain Call already and would like to have the original to add to my collection, unfortunately none in stock around me. :(

Would have liked to get Final Fantasy as I have Curtain Call already and would like to have the original to add to my collection, unfortunately none in stock around me. :(
If it's any consolation, I think the second game is improved in just about every way. It almost feels like a remastered version of the original because I think there is even some overlap in the song selection.

Unless it's just for display purposes, there's no point to playing the original Theatrhythm if you have Curtain Call, as the latter has the same content as the former plus much, much more.

I swear I just saw that FF game at one of the stores around me..  I once read in one of these threads that the website doesn't show an item is in stock in the store unless there are at least 3 available. Can anyone confirm that?

I have the new one, but the first one is cheap enough to pick up for my sister. I just don't feel like driving around to figure out which store it was at. Calling would result in a dead end too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear I just saw that FF game at one of the stores around me.. I once read in one of these threads that the website doesn't show an item is in stock in the store unless there are at least 3 available. Can anyone confirm that?

I have the new one, but the first one is cheap enough to pick up for my sister. I just don't feel like driving around to figure out which store it was at. Calling would result in a dead end too.
I don't know. I spend most of my gaming money at Best Buy and when I call my local store and ask them to actually check the shelf instead of using the same website that I can use at home, they are good about doing it. Then they could hold it for you too.

I swear I just saw that FF game at one of the stores around me.. I once read in one of these threads that the website doesn't show an item is in stock in the store unless there are at least 3 available. Can anyone confirm that?

I just went to a BB and since I was there, I checked what was on the self to what I could do for in-store pick-up. They had 1 copy of a PS3 game in-store, but I could not go online and do an in-store pick-up for it. I also did the same thing with a pre-owned game. I could do in-store pick-up for that.

These prices have been going on for over a month. No stores have them in (unless they have one floating around the shelves that is not in inventory) and no stores will get them in since they are clearance. NEVER trust what it says online; online stock for a "store pickup" is only updated once a day, so most of the inventory counts you see online will be off. You are better off calling the store just to make sure they still have the items the internet says they have. Hope this helps!

TR:FF is a bit of a rip off. It's better to get Curtain Call as it's only $7 more and contains most of the DLC from the first game. The DLC from the first game is $1 a piece.

These prices have been going on for over a month. No stores have them in (unless they have one floating around the shelves that is not in inventory) and no stores will get them in since they are clearance. NEVER trust what it says online; online stock for a "store pickup" is only updated once a day, so most of the inventory counts you see online will be off. You are better off calling the store just to make sure they still have the items the internet says they have. Hope this helps!
Well I just came back from getting my in store pick up order and they had about 5 more copies in the section where they have the greatest hits/platinum hits games.

Yeah they have metal gear ground zeros for PS4 listed at $13.99 clearance... and the X1 version at $12.99 no stores in my area have either.

Well I just came back from getting my in store pick up order and they had about 5 more copies in the section where they have the greatest hits/platinum hits games.
Was it Tetrarhythm or Ni No Kuni that you saw at the store? Tetrarhythm isn't too hard to find, but Ni no Kuni is damn near impossible. When these prices hit about a month ago, I checked numerous districts around me but nobody had any copies left. I kept kicking myself for not buying the copy we had when I saw it...oh well!!

Was it Tetrarhythm or Ni No Kuni that you saw at the store? Tetrarhythm isn't too hard to find, but Ni no Kuni is damn near impossible. When these prices hit about a month ago, I checked numerous districts around me but nobody had any copies left. I kept kicking myself for not buying the copy we had when I saw it...oh well!!
Ni No Kuni.

bread's done
Back