BestBuyGamer.com

Haha dang you Cheapy you got me, good one good one I must admit, when i first read it I was like hrmmmm...wonder how much he got, then I was like awww crap best buy is gonna fuke up the site hahaha.

Tim

same here. u got me for 10 seconds, then I remembered. I was thinking more of "wow cheapy d got paid" not "those bastards!"

Decent Cheapy... if I hadn't seen a similar post on FW first... I would have been inclinded to believe it... but it seems you got enough to make it worth your while...

Well done old bean!

Cheapy had me until about halfway through the 1st page of discussion when everyone was going, "I almost forgot what day it was for 2.32184 seconds." I was panicking in my head thinking of where to go if it had been true, but fuck, I'm glad this place will still be around for years to come.
fuck fuck

[quote name='Wshakspear']also, will they take the ass, or just take it up the ass?[/quote]

Best Buy never takes it up the ass...they make their loyal longterm customers take it (still bitter over my cancelled ut2k preorder :shock: )

What's starting to bug me out is that cheapyd still hasn't responded to any of these threads...

also i tried going on bestbuygamer.com and on two different computers it says "page cannot be displayed". the rest of my internet works perfectly and my computer's got nothing wrong with it.. does this show up everywhere? wouldn't it say something like domain not taken yet, take yours now because sometimes when i type in wrong sites it has that.. i don't know.

still though my blonde lady newscaster joke pwns this day. that's the most retarded i've ever heard. people just can't appreciate its beauty... *sigh* (we really need a sigh smiley face) :roll:

Bad news fellow CAG's!
According to an inside source at BB this deal has actually transpired. Everything Cheapy says is true ( He's actually the one who forgot it's April 1. )

Good news!
All registered CAG's will be getting an e-mail within the next 2-3 days from BBG inquiring whether or not you would like to remain registered with BBG and recieve BB solicitations and news via e-mail.If you choose to remain registered with BBG you will receive a fifty dollar gift card! Pretty cool. My inside guy says this was a stipulation to the sale demanded by Cheapy. Thanks Cheapy for remembering the loyal peons who helped make this site what it is today. But shame on you for selling out. I hope they made it worth your while

I just about to call you a sell-out :D
My apologies, I judged you too quickly. I hope you never consider it should the opportunity arise.

I'm at a loss to understand how Best Buy will maintain this site as is, because without listing ''all'' sales, etc., which they would be stupid to do, this site will not be why we come here to begin with. I for one won't visit here under those conditions, so what has Best Buy done to profit from this? Seems like a stupid move on 'all' sides.

that was great. and i love the new fucking filter. you should put in a rndom element so there are more shitty games brougt up.

i read the header for the topic, and was like thats nice, best by has a gaming website, but the secnd i started reading the topic, i knwe what it was. nice one

You had me there for about a minute. I was just getting ready to call my man and tell him the bad news. Then I looked at my calander......damn you cheapy d. But that was a good ass april fools joke. Bravo

That was a good one, CheapyD. Now I'm going to watch that Simpsons clip show where Homer is sent to the hospital after an april fools day prank gone wrong. Speaking of that... better check the milk.

I believed the part about the name change until I saw that it said Best Buy will be taking over site. That was a good April Fools joke

Man, I thougth this was for real. About a week ago is when I last logged in and that was almost the exact time when you last talked about Best Buy dropping you from the affiliate list, now today, I log in again and the site has been changed... I was totally open mouthed and in shock, thinking "Crap man! I really liked everything how it was, now Best Buy's gonna ruin it!" Then I looked at the title of the home page, and was like "Man, that looks REALLY unbeivable" then I looked at the date and was like "OOOOOHHH! I'm a total moron. What a good april fools!"

At my high school today, someone made up fake letters from the school that looked almost perfect and the letter was saying that the school would be closed for a couple days due to fumigation. It was so awesome, some people believed it, and are taking the note home. I'll laugh SO hard if some parents actually believe the letter. But then again, DAMMIT, I SHOULD HAVE TRIED! I might have got a couple days off... crap. Oh well.

i can't believe i forgot it was april fool's day, even after hearing howard stern's big april fool's gag this morning.

bah, i'm an idiot.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I knew what it was as soon as I saw it, but I swear, the proliferation of online jokes is just going to make me sign off for today.[/quote]

I agree. WAY to many people trying to be funny today. I can't tell what is real and what isn't!

dude, u got me. but it would of been funnier if no one posted what day it was on the board, then i would of never found out, i bet alot of others too. i think u just lost about 20 users permently cause they never check the boards.. hahah.. good 1 thou

Haha... You had me for a split second until I realized what day it was. Reading the first few posts in this thread I almost feel bad for those suckers. Almost. =P

i have to admit i was fooled untill i read the poasts reminding my what day it was.
So i guess we all got
owned8.jpg

thiats a good one but the first ten people must feel like fucking morons for thinking that bestbuy would buy this site....ahahahaha....nice try with the aprils fools joke ahahahahah good one

OMG, best April Fool's EVER. i didn't realize it until i started reading the posts. PERFECTION! scared the fuckING SHIT out of me. you're the man, CheapyD.

Had me fooled until I read some of the replies. When something like that is said, you forget about everything else. Can't belive I got fooled.

You what would suck? If he really did sell the web site.

bread's done
Back