BestBuyGamer.com

I admit that you had me until I finished the article and realized what day it was. Screw you, CheapyD!

It got me for a second, but it didn't take me long to figure it out. Still, I don't think that change would be all that bad, as I've gotten quite a few deals from Bestbuy (not to mention maybe Bestbuy would pricematch any cheapassdeal we post in the forums ;))

Haha! dude, you're a genius! That was a great joke..I was thinking, "Geez, what a sellout" and then it hit me!

Well, that was really fun....thanks guys!
I even fooled CheapyMom!

Got this email:

Happy April's Fools day...even if you are cruel and sadistic. Your poor followers who didn't get it were really upset. This is almost as bad as the War of the Worlds hoax.
You had me going WTF for a while....

Yes, my mom wrote WTF. :shock:

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, that was really fun....thanks guys!
I even fooled CheapyMom!

Got this email:

Happy April's Fools day...even if you are cruel and sadistic. Your poor followers who didn't get it were really upset. This is almost as bad as the War of the Worlds hoax.
You had me going WTF for a while....

Yes, my mom wrote WTF. :shock:[/quote]

Hahaha, that is funny. I'd die of shock if my mom ever said that out loud, but writing "WTF" like that is priceless.

Thanks alot cheapy, Now I have to cancel all the therapy sessions I signed up for. It was very traumatic to think my favorite cheap ASS website was not gonna be around........Anyway, good one you sick bastard. LOL

bread's done
Back