Beverly Hills 9021OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']If we're doing a 90210 themed OTT, I call I'm Brenda. Now who wants to be my Dylan?[/QUOTE]

Moxio's got that shit HANDLED!

And little Reggie Fils-Aime went Wii Wii Wii...all the way to the bank. Wii-nerds will be over joyed...playing with their Wiis all night long.

There's so much potential for mockery. Wii-nerds will forever be likened to wieners.

[quote name='crazytalkx']My high school's graduating class slogan is shit.

"All up in the mix, 2006"

Gay[/QUOTE]

better than mine, it was:

"2005 will hypnotize"

[quote name='crazytalkx']My high school's graduating class slogan is shit.

"All up in the mix, 2006"

Gay[/QUOTE]I'm glad we didn't have a slogan. At least not one that I know of. :lol:

"Kiss this class goodbye"

So anyway, I sit down to watch Event Horizon, which came in the mail today from blockbuster.com. Its the older version rather than the newer collector's edition that came out. Anyway, the fucking thing isn't anamorphic widescreen, guess I'll be buying the CE this weekend...

Wow...Metal Gear Acid is a lot more fun than I expected. The reviews made it out to be kinda crappy, but I asbolutely love it.

[quote name='mr ryles']That doesn't even rhyme! WTF!?[/quote]
Back in my day, it was not acceptable to make things rhyme... I don't remember an actual slogan, but more of the sweet t-shirt design our class used. And that is "where the wild things are" comes in...

[quote name='Abe Simpson']I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.[/QUOTE]

Watched Hostel.

I would've liked it more if they didn't hype it as super ultra mega gore 2000.

Less boobs and more gore would've made it better. =\

Watched Hostel.

Less boobs and more gore would've made it better. =\

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Watched Hostel.

Less boobs and more gore would've made it better. =\[/QUOTE]

wait wait wait. Are you saying Boobs are bad?

Wait, when was this OTT opened?

A master of disguise, eh?

masterofdisguise.jpg

[quote name='mr ryles']wait wait wait. Are you saying Boobs are bad?[/quote]

He prefers them on fellow marsupials. ;)

I hope I never have to choose between Excursions and Scenario for the best song off Low End Theory. I simply cannot.

man, I lost the entire day today. I had shit I kinda needed to do too. I broke the wii news on 3 different forums, and spent the day at 5. THE ENTIRE DAY.

the girl in Silent Hill 3 needs a shower...she looks like shes been rolling around in dirt

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I had shit I kinda needed to do too.[/quote]

I had an essay due this morning. Rough draft is done and edited, now just need to type...

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']man, I lost the entire day today. I had shit I kinda needed to do too. I broke the wii news on 3 different forums, and spent the day at 5. THE ENTIRE DAY.[/QUOTE]And what, we're supposed to feel bad for you? :roll: :lol:

I'm going to finish watching the last episode of Kim Possible season 2 and get to bed. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And what, we're supposed to feel bad for you? :roll: :lol:

I'm going to finish watching the last episode of Kim Possible season 2 and get to bed. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]
That how you meet your ladies Sub? Kim Possible fan clubs?

too lazy to look for the official i'm drinking topic...i'm drink. almost scored with some austrailian chicks...got a number, but that's not good enough. i hit the town with a mission tomorrow nite...

[quote name='"Subby Poo"']See if I ever give you any play again. :roll: :cry: ;)[/quote]

I only bleached it so I could dye it blue. I'm not a filthy blonde.

[quote name='Kayden']I only bleached it so I could dye it blue. I'm not a filthy blonde.[/QUOTE]Whoa, I know another guy who just bleached his hair for the same reason.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Whoa, I know another guy who just bleached his hair for the same reason.[/quote]

Did he also dye his goatee? That was fun having bleach right under my nose. I think I baked half my brain.

Raisin Bran is good. :drool:

[quote name='Kayden']Did he also dye his goatee? That was fun having bleach right under my nose. I think I baked half my brain.[/QUOTE]Yes, he did. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Raisin Bran is good. :drool:

Yes, he did. :lol:[/quote]

Damnit. Well, does he have a respectable job and an employer that actually encouraged him to do it?

The president of my company actually told me to do it. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Damnit. Well, does he have a respectable job and an employer that actually encouraged him to do it?

The president of my company actually told me to do it. :lol:[/QUOTE]He actually got fired first thing yesterday morning, but not for that. I'm not even sure if he's gone blue yet. :lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Why?[/quote]

I wore some blue hair gel and he started giving me shit. He said if I was gunna go blue I should go all out. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I wore some blue hair gel and he started giving me shit. He said if I was gunna go blue I should go all out. :lol:[/QUOTE]I think you may have misinterpreted the man. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I wore some blue hair gel and he started giving me shit. He said if I was gunna go blue I should go all out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's what he meant.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think you may have misinterpreted the man. :lol:[/quote]

Tomayto... tomahto... :lol:

I cant know for sure because he took today off, but everyone thought it was cool.

On my way home, I saw some SWAT police deploying in a lawn adjacent to the sidewalk. It was in one segment of a big apartment complex, so I imagine there must have been trouble nearby. I wish I knew what was going down, I love to see the police in action, SWAT especially. They were just crouched down talking before a building passed in the way.

mree8bu.png

A bunch of police cars, an ambulance, and a fire engine were lined up on either side of the street where the red lines are. The team had assembled on the lawn, the red dot. My route is the long green line, and the blue boxes are apartments and the black is a parking lot.

No shooting of meth heads though. :/

[quote name='Danro']That looks like something out of Rainbow Six.[/QUOTE]

If it were Rainbow Six, I'd have been dead after looking it.

Thundercats Season 1, Volume 1 came in the mail today. Now I can watch it and not feel guilty! :D

Now, to wait until Season 2 has such a nice price tag. =D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']He's not? ;)[/quote]

Not before lookin' like that. :lol: Before he was a pansy beanstalk. In that pic, he looks like he might actually have a chance at kickin' ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back