BF1942 + MoH:AA + Secret Weapons Over Normandy for $8 at EB.com!

What A Deal!!!!! i was interested in all 3 but was to cheap to buy. this is the deal of the week!!!!!!! thanks admiral!!!!!

...WOW.

Now that is an insane fucking deal. That is one of the best deals ever, considering the games that are in there.

This Medal Of Honor never came to a console right? I already have Secret Weapons for Xbox, but I don't have BF1942 or MOH.

nice find admiral! i played bf192 to death when it first came out. if anybody is wondering what it's like, imagine starwars battlefront but replace the star wars characters/machines with ww2 figures.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']nice find admiral! i played bf192 to death when it first came out. if anybody is wondering what it's like, imagine starwars battlefront but replace the star wars characters/machines with ww2 figures.[/QUOTE]

I remember that someone made a Star Wars mod for BF1942 that seems like it's better than Battlefront. Saw it on X-Play and it looked pretty good.

One more reason to get it, I suppose.

I just ordered it, and you DO get a $10 gift voucher for buying it, so technically it is free (once you make another purchase at EB).

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Why you're checking out consider the expansions too.. The expansions cost more than the game package...

BF:1942: Secret Weapons Expansion - $10

Avoid the breakthrough demo for MoH. It supposedly wasn't that good. But the spearhed one is if you can buy it cheaply.[/QUOTE]

Spearhead is MUCH better than breakthrough. although if you can get breakthrough for 5 bucks its ok.

[quote name='accameron']I just ordered it, and you DO get a $10 gift voucher for buying it, so technically it is free (once you make another purchase at EB).[/QUOTE]

I not a big PC gamer but for $10 I could not pass this up.
Where did you find the gift voucher information?
I would like to get it for free also.

When I order there were only 35 left.

I j ust ordered it. To get the gift coucher you have to sign up for some discount shopping service. It is free for the first thirty days. They said they would mail the voucher out and it should get to me in about 6 days. I guess we will see.

Holy crap. That is an amazing deal. I got MoH:AA back when it came out and it was well worth the $50. I'm ordering this just because it's so great of a deal and i don't have the other 2 games!

[quote name='markholladay']I j ust ordered it. To get the gift coucher you have to sign up for some discount shopping service. It is free for the first thirty days. They said they would mail the voucher out and it should get to me in about 6 days. I guess we will see.[/QUOTE]

that just Reservation Rewards, its always available

I ordered this today when I saw it in the other thread. I had my friend's MOHAA installed on my computer and I didn't like it that much. But I've been wanting BF and SWON, so its all good now!

I just ordered (it had been in my cart for hours, but work got in the way), and it looks like I got the last one. Hopefully they will add more tomorrow.

Wow good thing I didn't wait and I put my order in a few hours ago...

Sounds like some sweet games for 8 bucks, thanks for the deal!!

This is a really good deal. BF1942 sells for 20 bucks by itself so who can pass up 2 extra games for 9 bucks?

Holy cow this is a deal!

I'll likely give this away as a gift.

I combined it with Driv3r to get free 3 day shipping.

$18 for both items.

Everytime I go into Best Buy I check to see whether this one has gone on sale (Normally its $30). Luckily I decided to check CAG today. What a great deal. Thanks for the tip. I ordered it for $10.50 shipped with tax this afternoon.

As did I! I was hesitant at first (these games are pretty old) but then I figured they should run great on my fairly new computer. Plus they're what, $2.66 apiece? That's awesome! :D

Thank you for posting this, OP!

bread's done
Back